Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[☁] The Silver Lining Raikage's Office(Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:07 pm

Kazuo Hatake
Raikage, Salamander Sage, Shinatobe Host
User ImageKazuo smiles. "Are these comrades just comrades of your own or comrades for leaf?"

User Image
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:28 pm

Raito smiled "oh sorry i guess i should have mentioned that, anyways yes it is just for me i am here on no mission at all but my own".

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:55 pm

Kazuo Hatake
User ImageKazuo nods. "Alright then. You have yourself a comrade." He holds out his hand across his desk to shake.

User Image
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:23 pm

Raito got a little wierded out by the sudden comrade he had made he did not think it would have been that easy but none the less he raised his hand a shook the Raikage's hand "well that was easy, i never thought to make the kage of this village as a comrade".

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:28 pm

"Well you are a leaf ninja and I trust leaf ninja." He smiles as he puts his hands on the table and interlaces his fingers.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:35 pm

"hmm that does make me feel much prouder to be a leaf ninja" Raito stood there suddenly he remembered something else he wanted to ask about "Raikage-Sama one of the genins in the exam, his name is Ritsuki, he is my son. I hope he's well. Have you heard anything about him and how he's doing?"

((oh yeah since where on the topic about my other RPC. Since your not allowed two RPC's in the same village is it possible for Rita to become a cloud shinobi after the exams?))

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:38 pm

Kazuo Hatake
User Image(Yea sure, just RP Rita coming to my office and asking me.)

Kazuo shakes his head. "Sorry but I haven't been to the exams to see anything for myself yet. I have been stuck in this office taking care of business this whole while."

User Image
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:46 pm

((thanks. i will do))

"oh wow so he's already started the exams. At least that gives me the thumbs up that he's okay." Raito then paused for a while "oh so your busy, if you want me to leave you too it just tell me"

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:36 pm

Kazuo begins writing on paper. "No no, it's ok. I just don't have time to take an extended trip. I can talk though."
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:22 pm

Kazan shook his head slightly as he exited the building after the 'Sannin' had shoved past him. While wondering what that rank was, he wasn't inclined to stick around and find out. No, he had to find someone who could train him, since it seemed that everyone had forgotten about him. *Might as well just go to the library and snag a copy of the training scroll and train myself...*

Ronnel-again

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:18 pm

"oh no its okay i guess i might as well take a tour of your village" Raito bowed and then turned and made his way out of the office.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:30 pm

Kazuo Hatake
User ImageI think it's about time I check up on my akatsuki friends. Kazuo thinks as he grips the handle of his samehada and pours chakra into it. He stands up takes off his raikage robes and hat and walks to the bathroom making sure that his samehada was on the floor behind his desk. Upon reaching the bathroom he waits a few minutes then makes a simple handsign. A basic level clone walks out of the bathroom and goes back into the office and sits at the desk. Mean while the real Kazuo sped out of the bathroom at un see able speeds heading out of Cloud towards his home. Just before exiting the office building he makes handsigns and inside his office the samehada goes up in smoke and turns into a perfect replica of Kazuo. It takes the place of the clone which had faded away with the smoke and wears the real raikage robes and hat. The samehada clone now sat at the desk doing work that the real Kazuo would do if he was there.

User Image

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:10 pm

User Image

Hiro Uzaki

Sannin of Cloud, With a thirst for Blood....

It doesn't matter if you fear me or not,

But your going to.

Hiros clone opened the door of the office, only to find "Kazuo there. But he already knew that Kazuo took off as Makoto. "Ah, Kazuo. I was hoping to catch you."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:21 pm

The samehada clone smiles then writes a few more things down. "And what for?" He asks putting his pen down and folding his hands on his desk.

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:24 pm

User Image

Hiro Uzaki

Sannin of Cloud, With a thirst for Blood....

It doesn't matter if you fear me or not,

But your going to.

"Must there always be something wrong, Kazuo? I just wanted a word with you." He chuckled.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games