Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Hippie Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild promoting peace, love and music. 

Tags: Hippie, Flower Child, Peace, Love, Music 

Reply The Gaian Hippie Guild
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who are you?
I am I
34%
 34%  [ 53 ]
This person
9%
 9%  [ 15 ]
A person
8%
 8%  [ 13 ]
An odd ball
31%
 31%  [ 49 ]
Gold Gold *Clicky Clicky*
16%
 16%  [ 25 ]
Total Votes : 155

ryvre_stone

Sparkly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.With our love - we could save the world...
Name: Sammi (Ryvre Stone)
About me: Well, Imma hippie, vegetarian, love nature and music is my LIFE. Gotta love that classic rock, man! It's groovy...

if they only knew... -George HarrisonUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:11 am
Name: James Daly
What I am: I am an art student studying a degree in photography and love animals. ^.^
Music tastes: (Insert long list of rock, psytrance/goatrance and electro.)

Feyyore

Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:40 pm
My birth name is Brandon, which means Hill Covered in Broom, which sounds Hippieish which is why I decided to become a Hippie and because all my favorite bands, such as Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, The Beatles etc. were part of the Hippie movement in the late 60s' early 70s'. Also because I feel as if I should have a teenage life in the 60s' or 70s'. Don't ask why because I don't even knowl. I just feel it. I have two nicknames, Led and Leo. Led because everyone just calls me that since it's the beginning name of my favorite band. the Legendary Led Zeppelin. And Leo because a friend of mine knew I was a Hippie and I wanted a nickname which meant Peace or Love or sopmething along those lines. So he looked it up and a website called "behindthename.com" and found out Leo meant Peace. I love and can't live without the music I enjoy so much. Led Zeppelin is my favorite band, as you probably already read. I'm also probably younger than most people in this Guild. I love tye-dye and light blue jeans since they remind me of bell bottom pants which I can't ever find around so I decided those type of [ants were close enough to them. That's pretty much me.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:31 am
lemom
name:victor ferreira
about my self: i was born in brazil moved to canada when i was 10, i do consider my self a pot head in a way but not in other since i know when to smoke and when not to, and i dont do it every day, i also dont consider my self much of a hippie i do love 3 very hippie bands (the doors, pink floyd, and sublime im actually listening to the doors right now) but my 5 favorite bands r iron maiden, mega deth, the doors, black sabbath, and system of a down, i think of my self as not a serious person more of a joker(i think iget it from dad since his alot like me except older wiser and more about sex) i dont consider my slef a hippie since honestly i never really carred much about the environment, i mean i wont go around with a chain saw cutting trees down and using can after can of hair spray but i wont do a thing about it since i dont care wat people r doing im currently working as an apprentice in a tattoo shop with a guy who i knew since i was like 5 who's also a family friend, and my favorite quote is just when i thought i was preparing for life i realized i was preparing for death (not a depresing quote when u think about it its actually saying not to worry about ur life but to worry about preparing ur self for death and do every thing u want to do since u really r getting ready to die)  

lemom

PrincessOfTheMuddPeople

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 12:43 am
PrincessOfTheMuddPeople

name: liz

a little about myself: i work at a poplular pizza place. its lots of fun. ive been there forever! im not smart at all. no really. i dropped out of high school because i couldnt stand it anymore. i guess i failed my first life test. haha! im not very cordinated. but im very happy about that because it makes people laugh when i try to dance or something. i thrive off of happiness! when the poeple around me are happy, that makes me happy.
im a fan of 90s anime. ei: dragon ball z, sailor moon, thunder cats. yeah, those. haha! i love any and all music! everything from kanye west to pennwise. i love to hike and attempt to climb rocks. (if you where paying attention... im clumsy. remember?)i dont really understand this "go green" fad that came up out of nowhere... shouldnt we have been "going green" much much sooner? is it because a celeberity said it was cool of something? is that why all of a sudden we all are getting on the band wagon? dont get me wrong-- i mean its good that we are all of a sudden thring to do our part, but shouldnt we all have been taught that when we were kids and pass it throught the generations to come? i have a three year old daughter named rayne (its pronounced rain. cant get much hippier than that! haha) she is the pride of my life!

i love to meet new people!! i hope i can make some new friends! feel free to pm me anytime you wish and ill be uber happy to message back!! heart  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:00 pm
Oh hello everyone!

Well let's see.
I'm a bit too old for this site! Oh well!
My name is Beth! Nice to meet you all!
I enjoy fresh air, which is not a common thing in the structured world of NYC.
Long hikes up in the Catskills. I like just having my things on my back and wandering, wandering, wandering!
I am shy, which makes me not like a stereotypical New yorker that so many people hate. (They are annoying, I would know!)
I love to read, especially when leaning against a nice shady tree on a sunny day.
I am a vegetarian, and I love cooking. I wish I could cook for all of you! But you would not fit in my tiny little apartment.:[
Oh, and I love love my cat, David Bowie. He's cute and a bit of a mystical creature.
I wish I could play the accordion!
and
Photography is my life's passion! Tradition black and white darkroom stuff! It's slowly being forgotten, I must rescue it!

Oh yes, I must again say
NIce to meet all you wonderful people!!!  

XCurlyHeadX

Hairball Essences
Crew

Fashionable Lunatic

5,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 3:46 am
You guys all sound amazing!
I'm so glad I found this guild.
whee

My name is Tessa.
I'm 18 years old.
I'm from the Netherlands, known for its legal drugs and whores ~

Euhm, at the moment I'm doing my finals for high school and I should hopefully graduate from high school soon.
After that I'm going to be studying Media and Sociology as a combined study.
I don't know what I want to be when I get older, I would love to be a film producer but that's extremely ambitious, so I think with my study I'll probably go into marketing or something, but anyway.

I enjoy photography, but it really is more of a hobby, and I don't take it extremely seriously (at the moment)
I have a deviantArt, the link is in my profile, but I'm not very active at the moment.

I absolutely love '60s rock, I feel as if I'm stuck (very merrily) in the '60s even though I didn't even exist back in those days ~
lol
My favourite bands are The Jimi Hendrix Experience/Gypsy Suns and Rainbows (just Jimi Hendrix, basically), the Kinks, Cream, the Who, the Beatles, the Rolling Stones.

So, hello everyone!

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 1:59 pm
I am Dusty, that is what I go by online.

About Me: I'm a 21 (nearly 22) year old mom. I am getting married next month, in the most beautiful place in the world! To the most wonderful man in the world! He actually is not a hippie lol. Before I had a child and responsibilities, I was an avid pot smoker. Not to mention my husband to be is trying to become a cop, so unless it is ever legal (I hope) it is a hobby of the past. I have nothing against other parents who do choose to though.

Music I like: I listen to a lot of 60's and 70's rock. I love the Beatles, the Doors, Pink Floyd, Zeppelin, Bowie. I also listen to alt rock, new and old. I love it all honestly. I listen to a little bit of everything.

What do I do: I am a mom, and a photographer! I used to also do storm chasing, but I live in a bad area to do that now, Colorado is too hilly and covered in trees to safely chase.

I am also a hippie obviously. Maybe a very mute form, but I am.

Dust.And.Echoes.

little treee

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 11:18 pm
Hello everyone, my name is Forrest Ashton Pass. (Yes, that is my
real name haha) I'm 17 years old. I live in Florida. I was raised a
vegetarian, but since I am older I have become vegan. I'm a very shy
person. I don't talk a lot at all until I get to know someone. I'm a very
nice person, though. I am very giving, too. I would rather give to people
even if I had nothing than to take. Uhm, I don't really like hanging out
with other people that much. I do sometimes, but I like to spend time
alone. Probably because I am so shy. I like to go hiking in the woods, and
just relaxing on the beach. I don't like going in the water that much
because I am so afraid of sharks haha When I do hangout with my best
friend though we just smoke weed and chill out on her pourch and have
fun =] uhm, I wouldn't say I have a drug problem but I do them a lot.. I
like to take pain killers and ecstasy and smoke weed. I have one younger
sister. and I used to live in Ohio for 3 years. I have 2 pet ferrets, Frisky
and Gypsy. I did have 3, but she was poisoned by the evil pest control
people who didn't care they sprayed over an animals cage, RIP Daisy, I
love you so much<3

If you want to know anything about me just ask =]
Oh, and my picture is in my signature, also there is one in my profile.
If you want more also just ask =]
Nice to meet you all, feel free to talk to me, I like making
new friends on gaia =]

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 12:21 pm
Welcome to both of you!
whee

Hairball Essences
Crew

Fashionable Lunatic

5,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

winter rat

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 1:22 am
Hello, I'm Courtney. I'm seventeen - I'll be eighteen in july on the 13th. *before i go on,please excuse my typos - buttons are sticking, mostly the spacebar though.D;
Anyways, i live in new york. sorry to makethis so short, but basically i like taking long walks, nature, weed, love, making people happy and meeting new people. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:32 pm
XCurlyHeadX
Oh hello everyone!

Well let's see.
I'm a bit too old for this site! Oh well!
My name is Beth! Nice to meet you all!
I enjoy fresh air, which is not a common thing in the structured world of NYC.
Long hikes up in the Catskills. I like just having my things on my back and wandering, wandering, wandering!
I am shy, which makes me not like a stereotypical New yorker that so many people hate. (They are annoying, I would know!)
I love to read, especially when leaning against a nice shady tree on a sunny day.
I am a vegetarian, and I love cooking. I wish I could cook for all of you! But you would not fit in my tiny little apartment.:[
Oh, and I love love my cat, David Bowie. He's cute and a bit of a mystical creature.
I wish I could play the accordion!
and
Photography is my life's passion! Tradition black and white darkroom stuff! It's slowly being forgotten, I must rescue it!

Oh yes, I must again say
NIce to meet all you wonderful people!!!

I know this is an older post, but it made me laugh. I have a fish named Ziggy Stardust... I really just had the urge to share that!  

Dust.And.Echoes.

rosevictor generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 47!

rosevictor

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:37 pm
Well, I'm victor (rosevictor) and here's a little about me.
Username: rosevictor
Uses: (geeky stats not included) windows Vista SP2
Browser safari 4 public beta Company Apple Hey I use windows but I use an browser from their rival called apple so i throw an apple,the fruit not the computer, out a window ,so i can get though the web :funny If you didn't get that well um nm now back to about me
Favorites
Sites Gaia(Here) Last.fm (music/Program) twitter(addicted)
Songs stapler by glen case (signing to right now as i writing)
What makes me a fool of me ,ELO-Evil women.
Not very clean my room not my body
Shoes on backwards

Well, before I think shelee give me the vibes of an evil person is in the room ,so I will post this after grammar check and spelling check because I not good at spelling okay .  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:44 am
Hello all,

I am Hyper Mushrooms, and I prefer to be called something in that nature. I'm 17 years old. I'm very bad with introductions, but I'd be happy to field any questions you might have about me.  

OddityTheOdd

7,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

Hairball Essences
Crew

Fashionable Lunatic

5,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:56 am