Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Slaves for the Taking...Open/Reserved/ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 7:42 pm
Zee's eyes snap open wide. "You were serious." she groans and rolls her eyes but then stops, "Where would i get one?" she asks walking around him, "I mean you obviously don't have one just lying around," she smiles, "Maybe we have to go out and buy one?" she asks.  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 7:54 pm
Drake laughs at her reaction and holds up his hands. "Yes but we have to wait for these to fix,right?" He smiles knowing that will take 5 minutes at best but he wanted to raise her hopes that it will take a while.  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 8:21 pm
"Oh sweet." she said running over to her bed and lying down on the mattress. "Wait," she says quickly, "You're half demon.. NO FAIR!"  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 8:24 pm
He laughs a little. "Ah i knew you would remember." He stands up and smiles at her. "I got you some shoes too might as well get them on." He starts to walk out and looks back at her. "Oh and remember im not half demon i'm just injected with demon blood."  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:30 pm
"Injected demon blood." she mocks rolling her eyes with a grin. "Great a maid suit and shoes. Fantastic." she says putting her head on her pillow.  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:37 pm
He sighs and rolls his eyes. "She'll get use to it....." He kept telling himself that but he knew it wasn't true.  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 5:55 pm
Zee looks around and waits for Drake to come back. She grabs her pencil and sketch paper and starts to draw Drakes hands as they were healing.  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:18 pm
After a few mintues drake comes back with his hands slightly bandaged since they were healed but still a little discolored. "are you ready?"  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 8:12 pm
Zee rolls her eyes, "Yeah," she says, "Let's get this over with."  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 8:14 pm
He smiles and gets in the car with her,he smiles as he turns on the car and drives to the city. "I'm sorry if this is upsetting for you." He says to her in a sincere apologetic tone.  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 8:35 pm
She shrugs, "A bet is a bet." she says. "At least i can buy new drawing stuff." she says looking at him smiling coyly.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 8:48 pm
He smiles and nods. "Yes yes i get it i'll give you some more things to draw with..." He pulls up to a shop that makes maid outfits for slaves. "Here we go." He say as he gets out.  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 10:17 pm
Zee smiles smuggly, "Beat you outside." she leans over and gives him a peck on the cheek. Then jumps out of the car.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 10:26 pm
He smirks and takes her inside but before he does he stops her to explain he'll have to call her ''his slave" inside.  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 10:34 pm
Zee frowns, "Does that mean i gotta call you master?" she asks.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff