Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Water Tribe
Northern Water Tribe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Day Remono

8,325 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:34 am
"Why would a girl like you need to go there?" he exclaimed although quietly. He may have gotten himself in deep again. He did have the technical skills to get in and out he had once been there before.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:39 am
Obviously, the older man had heard of the infamous prison. She smiled and said, "To get my brother out, of course."

Then she thought some more. If he had heard of the prison, then he might've heard of the her. She asked lowly, in as quiet of a whisper as she could, "Have you heard about the great spy, Aiko?"  

IIrawr_imma_ninjaII

1,500 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Day Remono

8,325 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:47 am
"what?! how?... never mind" In his mind he had a way in and out with the posabilty of nobody geting hurt just a simple missing person."I can help." It didn't seem like this girl would be able to do it safely by herself so it would be better if he went.".... No I have not heard of this person I'm sorry." It seems that he didn't know about many things in this day.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:07 am
"Well, that is me, but it may be better that you have no preconceived thoughts about me. And thank you, it means a lot that you would help me. He is just little child and they are holding him there because of me. I want to save him, so we can get away from the stupid fire lord," Aiko said, patting her shirshu, Kai. Kai sniffed the man, getting a smell for his scent, before laying down on the ice.

She once again patted the shirshu and asked, quietly, "Were you a general in the fire nation or something? You seem really familiar."  

IIrawr_imma_ninjaII

1,500 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Day Remono

8,325 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:17 am
"no but I was *coughstillamcough* a very good blacksmith...I had made swords for only the elite generals not only in the fire nation but all over...! how rude of me I'm Remono what may I call you?"
It was strange how she would bring things up and how quickly she would lay them down there must have been some reason. However she didnt seem like a 'bad' person and he was intent on helping her now. It was although troublesome wat a big mess she had gotten herself into  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:28 am
"Oh, I don't know if you made a sword for my father," Aiko said, then her face lit up, "I think I have it!" She looked in Kai's sattle bag and got the sword out. It was a beautiful had crafted katana with a red blade. The engraving was made out to her father and the hilt was black with gold dragons on it.

"Well, you can call me Ai, if you want," she smiled handing him the weapon. She never used it on missions because it was her most prized possession.  

IIrawr_imma_ninjaII

1,500 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Day Remono

8,325 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:42 am
He took it carefully from her inspecting the hit then crushing his thumb gainst the blade drawing blood which almost instanty caught into a blaze of deep red fire then he put it out with a wave of his hand. "this is mine but the hilt was changed because of wear..., where did this come from?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:56 am
"It's been my father's ever since he became a general, when I agreed to work with the fire lord, it was given to me," Aiko said, scratching her head. She had no history beyond that. She looked around and thought, 'Maybe we should go somewhere more private to discuss things. It's dangerous to be talking about the fire lord here.

Aiko watched him touch the sword and she felt like she should be ashamed for receiving it.  

IIrawr_imma_ninjaII

1,500 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Day Remono

8,325 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:09 am
"you haven't used this, don't. Its quite destructive."
Why would I make such a thing
"How are we geting there?"
there was a quick and easy was but it would involve allot of deciet to the girl abut his past when he had just gotten away with all his shame.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:24 am
"Well, I have a boat. Just don't tell the crew anything about the mission. They aren't too loyal to me," Aiko said with a sweatdrop. "I may have to tell you though, I'm quite notorious with the guards at Boiling Rock. I've already tried one jail break and I miserably failed." She frowned, avoiding that she had been a robot for the fire lord. She wanted to get away from that life.  

IIrawr_imma_ninjaII

1,500 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Voter 0

makoto346
Crew

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:01 am
"Haru! your brother threw us over board the boat! and he burnt us during an agni kai!" The twins said in sync  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:22 am
Akio quickly turned around, his eyes red and puffy from crying. "L-Luther!" He called in almost complete surprise, rubbing his eyes so he wouldn't see the tears.

Daichi girnned, "I'm an earthbender." He then turned toward Tyler, "...I don't know...but I need to look for him." He turned toward the twins, "See ya!" He then ran off trying to find Lucifer.

((lol wow did i miss a lot or what? xDD))  

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

makoto346
Crew

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:24 am
Luther stood their looking akio. Not knowing what to say. "......."

"Hey! Lord luther said we gotta stay with you!" The two called out as they ran after daichi.

(lol jus the twins flirting with daichi and haru and tryin to find other guys but zakuro(blaise) stopped them. XD)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:28 am
Daichi laughed, "Alright, come on you two! Let's look for Lucifer!"

Akio looked away slightly, "...I'm sorry Luther...hit me, slap me- I don't care...be furious at me...I deserve it...I was nothing but an idiot..."

((lol those 2 little 10 year olds x3 flirting with someone 7 years older than them))  

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

makoto346
Crew

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:30 am
The twins looked to each other. "Lucifer but be his love...great!" They whispered to each other.

"Akio....you don't deserve it..you were an idiot yes..but everyone can be an idiot at times" Luther said reassuringly.

(lol yes they were XP gotta love them)  
Water Tribe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games