Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Legends: They Came with Beasts... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:21 am

"Hey Dimitris, wake up, we could use some insight in here." Shadow jerked inside his subconscious rattling him awake. "By the way you are bleeding a bit and holding a sword." Shadow went recessive and let Dimitris take over.

"Aw hell Shadow, this hurts." Dimitris griped and loosened his bandage before being hit with the atmosphere around him. "This vapor cloud smells..."Holding his nose for brief moment he dropped the sword which let lout a metal clang. "Huh? we must be near a thermal vent, I smell... phosphorus and oil."
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:57 pm

[align=center]"Oh, it's you!"
Having teleported right beside him, Rocky placed his paw on Jon's shoulder and grinned softly.
"Uh, what's got you following us, eh? Curiosity?"
He chuckled and patted Jon.
"Well, nonetheless, it's good to have you with us."

LimberNimbleShadow

sandrock_buck

Versatile Raider

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:25 am

"Phosphorus and oil? Well damn, I guess I can't use this." He put away his revolver and slid out a large, machete-like blade that was attached to a shorter blade at the hilt by a long chain. "Meet Truth and Reconciliation. As for why I'm following you, well, it's mostly curiousity."
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:26 am

Dimitris held out the blade he found in the bar to the stranger. "Put those away also.. we don't need to cut a pipe or wire with all these elements around, just as bad as a firearm in this case."

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

sandrock_buck

Versatile Raider

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:47 am

Sighing, Jon sheathed his blades and took the dagger, muttering "Thanks..." He crept forward with the rest of the group, intent on gutting the first thing that decided to oppose them.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:41 pm

"Hm... Those were nice blades you had there."
Rocky remarked. He took a deep breath and his bty temperature dropped from oven hot, to normal.
"Gotta keep my heat down around combustables... I'll be fine, but I wouldn't be so sure about you guys, so i'm gonna play it safe."
Rocky continued on a litle and scanned the area.
"Well...This is interesting! Technology abound!"
He ran his paw across what looked to be a computer screen, and as he did so, it flashed and sprang to life, letters and numbers quickly darting up the surface.
"Uh, what the heck is with the computer?"

LimberNimbleShadow

sandrock_buck

Versatile Raider

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:49 am

Jon watched the screen as numbers and letters started to flash across. It only appeared for a second, but Jon caught the words {SECURITY ACTIVATED} "Um guys.... we might have a prblem here..."
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:22 am

Dimitris moved to the monitor with a worried look. "If we advanced into this contrasting technological lab stored under a bar. Two thoughts come to mind; One: are there establishments like these connected under most of the structures, and two: what kind of security would be sent to a breach of them seeing the creatures upstairs that already appeared strong.

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:33 am

((Guys? What's going on?))
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28