Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Strong & The Weak (started/accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  YES!!! sign me up!
  No redo it! >:(
  Yes. but i'll just watch.
View Results

polarisyn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:10 am
"You mean they.. they went underground?" Hayate looked at the ground for a moment. "They're hiding?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:36 pm
"That's my best guess.....hmm....the only question is.....will we find them or will they find us?" He looks around and points to an inn. "well if they are watching us might as well look like travelers..."  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:03 pm
Zee opens her eyes slowly and looks around. Where, where am I? she thinks to herself. She sits up but then crumples back down her body is stiff and in pain. She pushes herself and sits up again. She looks around at her surrondings. There's a desk near a window and the blinds are drawn, it's dark outside. She sees a chair and papers strewn around. She looks at the ground and sees scorch marks. Lightning? she thinks to herself. "I am so lost." she mutters then looks at herself. There are chains around her wrists and she sits in a cage. "What is going on?"

((This aint exactly where i left off but hey play along..))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:37 pm
((I will play the follower in this dance guidence, you shall play the leader, then we shall switch roles as it reaches the crescendo of the song which is unfolding, oh yes we will be catching up with you two that are in china, don't worry))
Otosu had, for a long while searched for Zee. His new weapon and armor let out steam as he saw a building of good condition, considering it was in a desert with no resources. He kicked down the door and immediately clicked on the chainsaw, cutting one enemy down before lighting another ablaze with the flamethrower. He then slowly moved up the stairs, they creaked under his weight. When he reached the second story his armor let out steam into the hallways, blinding and choking his opponents. He flamed both hallways and then proceeded to an especially dark room. He kicked down that door also and saw Zee chained. He walked forward and knelt down, he always felt large to her. He clicked two buttons and the helmet came up off of his head and retreated into his armor, his face was dirty but still recognizable. "Hey Zee, Remember me, Otosu?" He asked, kindness in his voice and he reached out to touch her face as if she were an angel that was made of glass, whom could be shattered in an instant.  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:20 am
"I hope we find them..." Hayate' s eyes trailing Max's movements. "Yeah. Look like travelers..." Hayate muttered. "So what about the horsey? Should we let him go?"
( Otosu (Kami) your posts are always fun to read, always full of action and adventure. xD Hi Zee! Yay I can't wait till the whole group meets up again, I think Zee hasn't meet Hayate yet. )  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:49 pm
"No no we can hitch him up...old bill here wont want to leave will you?" Bill looks back at him. "i think we may saty a night here.....or do you think we should look right away?"  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:17 pm
"Uh.." Hayate looked at the Inn. "We do need rest, so lets stay.."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:21 pm
Max nods and smiles. "Come on...." He hitches bill to a post and smiles as he acends the long stairs with Hayate.  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:41 pm
"Bye Bill." Hayate waved good bye to the fellow animal as she climbed the steps with max.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:43 pm
"Now hayate...i need you to say inside our room no matter what,it's for your own safty...." he looks down at her and smiles.  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:04 pm
"Okay.." Hayate looked at Mas and gave him a weak smile. 'I'm invisible remember.. But Max is just so caring!!!'  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:18 pm
He finds a small room and enters.  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:20 pm
Hayate followed Max timidly as they found a room. "Are you going to investigate?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:32 pm
"It looks safe enough..." he looks around and sit on the only bed. "Just a second while i do something..."  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:57 pm
Hayate smiled, Hayate plopped on the bed but accidentally fell through. "Whoops."  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games