Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Majuu: A Pokémon RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:27 pm
User Image

"Its no the fight that concerns me. i applaud the effort. Its the place that does. We were supposed to start a rescue team. What happened? Did you get entranced by the human world?" Lucario said as he walked toward the tree.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:40 pm
Riolu shook his head. "Not a chance" he said. "it's just that the boat to Oblivia won't arrive for a few days, and since Raichu was so strong, she invited me to train... I just didn't think it would turn out like that".
Kirlia, who had teleported off a few moments ago, returned with three ice-creams. (Two chocolate and a starwberry). She offered the two chocolate ones to Lucario and Riolu. "Here you go" she said happily. "I thought we could use a treat".

Riolu thanked her. "I haven't forgotten about the rescue team. It's something I really want to do" Riolu continued. "I'm sorry that I didn't tell you anything".  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:44 pm
User Image

lucario looked at the icecream. He took it and said, "Thank you." He then turned to riolu. "Its allright. Hey have you seen grovyle?" He had noticed that they were now seperated from grovyle.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:56 pm
Riolu shook his head. "Sorry, last I saw of him was last night when he was with that Cubone kid. Haven't seen him since".
Riolu took a bite of his ice cream, god he loved chocolate!  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:59 pm
User Image

"hmm," Lucario takes a lick of is icecream and sat down under the tree with his icecream. "We need to make a promise to each other. To allway stay a team. Never leave each other behind."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:31 pm
Rilou nodded and put his paw out, Kirlia putting hers ontop of Riolu and Lucario's. "We will be a team, and friends, forever. No one gets left behind and we will help any pokemon we can".
Riolu finished his ice cream and looked a Lucario, his eyes showing seriousness and determination.
"That said, I wanna try taking Raichu with us" he said. "And before you say anything, I know she's brash, rude and likes to start a fight with anything that moves... but deep inside, she's hurting, and I want to help her".
He stood up and dusted himself off. "I'm going to go back to the Gym and try to convince her to come with us. Kirlia, I want you to stay with Lucario, just in case things get messy"

Kirlia nodded and gave him a hug. "You be careful okay?"
"You know it!" Riolu said confidently. He looked at Lucario, waiting for his response before heading off.  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:38 pm
User Image

"Very well. Good luck." Lucario nodded with a smile and finished his Icecream.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:42 pm
Raichu's brother stood outside her door trying to get her to come out but she wouldnt let him in. Lt Surge placed a hand on his raichu and shook his head telling him just to leave her. He sighed and walked away and the two went into the second training hall. Vaporeon soon came in "Um..i heard some commotion go on...i just wanted to see if everyone was alright..."  

Laharl Star

Original Knight

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:10 pm
Riolu walked into the Gym but didn't see anyone, walking towards Raichu's room he knocked on the door to announce his presense. "Raichu? It's me, Riolu. Can I come in?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:21 pm
There was nothing but silence,Vaporeon walked over and smiled "Raichu,please let us in...please"? heart . There was a silence then the door started to slowly open and Vaporeon walked in,Raichu was sitting on her bed sulking. She smiled and walked over to her and rubbed against her like a cat "Whats wrong Raichu? Riolu came to check on you". Raichu turned away from,she sighed and looked over at Riolu wanting him to come help.  

Laharl Star

Original Knight

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:26 pm
Riolu sighed, he wondered if Raichu was bi-polar (just kidding). He walked over to the bed and sat next to her. "This is abou the Jolteon that showed up earlier huh? he said.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:41 pm
(Possibly? xD)

Vaporeon's smile vanished as soon as the name Jolteon came up,she looked down in a scared notion. Raichu sighed "It was a while back...before i was kidnapped..he was my rival in everything,but he had this knack for taking down weaker enemies i mean i couldnt blame him i did too but he took it to an extreme and took life...i always had to stop him whn he got the urge,you see..he was apart of the Team Rocket collection,so he's known as 'Dark' Jolteon and when i was nabbed i ran into him in the Team Rocket facility and he taught me how to get through it and soon we became the same...we were taught to never show mercy but id rather not go to far into the past".  

Laharl Star

Original Knight

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:11 pm
Riolu scoffed "I don't think your like him at all" he said with a smile. "Sure you're hot-headed, stubborn, rude, you like to pick a fight with everything that moves..." He stopped there. "But you're a good pokemon, and I still want you to join our rescue team. Vaporeon and and your other friends can come too!"

He gave the electric type a serious look. "I consider you a friend Rai-chan, and I don't leave friends behind".  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:30 am
She turned away smiling "Thanks but i just dont know yet.." she jumped off her bed "I still have things to settle her in Vermilion before i leave..after all it took me 2 years to get here" she laughed sadly. Vaporeon sighed and jumped off the bed and nuzzled Raichu "Youll be okay" she kissed her cheek. Raichu blinked and turned to her,Vaporeon smiled and walked away. Raichu looked down as a blush appeared on her small yellow cheeks "Damn it..."  

Laharl Star

Original Knight

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:10 am
"Awww Rai-chan is soooo cute when she's blushing~" Riolu teased, and then laughed. "But seroiusly, this invitation has no expiry date, so just come find us whenever your're ready". he gave Raichu a hug and jumped off the bed. "Best of luck Lady Raichu" he said and saluted her, before leaving.

Meanwhile...

Kirlia looked up at Lucario while they were looking for Grovyle. "So... Mr Lucario, what made you wanna join our rescue team?".  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games