Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Demon's Passage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:56 pm
When he fell back and pulled her with him she giggles against his lips causing hers to part a little. She liked kissing him a lot and that he was getting bolder to  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:43 pm
Massasooni couldn't help but chuckle a bit as well, not because he fell, but because her chuckling lips sort of vibrated and tickled a bit... though that much didn't stop him from continuing. He felt very warm, thinking about just stripping off the items on him... but doesn’t for the moment, not really knowing if she'd just panic at that state or something... though he wouldn't know much about, not like he knows much of what's going on at the moment... just knows it felt very warm and nice.  

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:33 pm
She lifted her head smiles"Was that your first kiss to?"SHe was blushing not that she mind. Her eyes were even brighter.She strokes his cheek,"You have a cute chuckle"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:38 pm
Massasooni nods. "... This all's been new..." He admits as he looks to see her very bright eyes and feels her stroke his cheek, which was also new... and then the word cute itself... confused him a bit, not knowing it's true meaning. He shrugs a bit. "Your giggle caused me to chuckle... tickled." He said with a small smile before stroking her hair genteelly.  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:04 pm
She giggles at his words."I see..."She looks into his eyes"This is the first time for a lot of things for me...Normally I keep from touching others because I couldn't stand feeling their emotions their pain. But with you I feel safe. "  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:56 pm
Massasooni couldn't help but keep staring into the eyes, the enchanting eyes that seemed very much like the sea on a bright day. He nods a bit. "Well, I touched people all the time... though never in this way... never very... emotional."  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:38 pm
She smiles at her and kissed him gently"I don't touch anyone till you and never have I kissed anyone before"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:41 pm
He smirks a bit with a nod. "Yes... we seem to much be repeating ourselves." He says with a minor chuckle before thinking for a second before asking "You warm too?... because... I feel very... warm... or something."  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:30 pm
Luna laughs"That we are"She smiles"Yeah I am warm...and well tingly"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:12 pm
Massasooni shrugs a bit. "Well, I sort of feel that... uh... this may sound like a weird request... but... you want to... toss away these cloths?" He asks, seeing as it was starting to feel like he was wearing an electric blanket that just keeps getting slowly warmer.  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:20 pm
Luna lifted a brow then looks at her clothes and his"That might not be a good Idea. Aye I am untouched but I know where this can lead and I am not ready for that"SHe kissed him gently then moves back from him to give them both a chance to settle down  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:38 pm
Massasooni looks down and nods. "Oh, right... ok..." He said, both feeling a bit saddened because he killed the moment and confused on why not... he felt the trust... he thought it sounded perfect. He sighs and sits up a bit to rub the back of his neck as he thought a bit.  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:58 pm
She smile at him"Massaooni I trust you with my whole being it just...There is fear in that territory."She heard a sound outside of her home.She blinks"What is that"She walks to a window and looks out. The moon light showed what was out side her home.Her eyes darken to a stormy sea blue. It was a member of her family that she hated.THe one that somehow gain immortality  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:22 pm
Massasooni shrugs a bit. "Yeah I guess..." He said even though he still was a bit confused. He hears the sound as well and stands up with a tilted head to watch Luna as she walked to the window and her eyes that were once bright and staring into his had darkened as if rain clouds had clouded her eyes. He knew that she had to be looking at someone, or something, she hated... but decided to ask as he watched her look out "What is it?" He didn't go to the window to check himself, unsure of how she'd really react.  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:28 pm
Luna moves from the window"Someone I am going to kill very slowly"She hissed in anger and walked to the door. She never been this mad in her life but since it was her uncle she let her anger go unleased. Though she didn't know that when she was angry shadows formed around her  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games