Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
5 Till Midnight (White Order avalible) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do to lack of members, should I move this RP to the forums?
  Definitly
  Probably not
  Not sure
View Results

Mishiranu-Reaperofshadows
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 8:20 am
"I love you too." he said quitely as he kissed her forhead and left the room.
"Is something the matter?" Eon asked as he walked up to Raz as he was exiting Arisa's room.
"Greetings master. No, nothing is wrong." Razamule responded. "Your sister collapsed not too long ago and I brought her back to her room to rest."
"Why did she collapse?"
Raz shurg. "Teired, most likly."
Eon then stood closely to Raz. "You're not screwing my sister are you?" he said in a hushed, but meanising tone.
"What? Ofcourse not mater Eon! I do not even find her attractive!"
"Fine...go back on your way then." Eon said as he walked away.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 8:28 am
She growled as was woken up.Her eyes glowed slightly as she conjured some samurai to hush up Eon,then growled out"Eon, shut up This Arisa is trying to sleep"She said then sighed as she got up and walked out of the room  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 8:33 am
Eon jsut looked over his shoulder for a litlt ebit efore continuing on his way.
"If you were so tired, then why were you able to conjure up sot a thing." Raz scolded, although in truth he was faking it and was really saying 'Go back to bed love, you need your rest'.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 8:37 am
She looked at him and sighed"Hmm That because it does not take This Arisa that much energy or power to conjure up one dead person.Raz, This Arisa would think that you of all people would know that"She said rolling her eyes. but was thinking. Ok, I will good night,see you later  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 8:45 am
"Bah!" Raz scoffed, still pretending to be angry at her, before he waked off. He went to the libary to 'blow off soem steam'. Unfrtunatly Jareth was there.
"Hello Razamule." he greeted as he read a book. "What brings you here to my libray?"
"Well I was hopping for some peice and quite." Raz mumbled as he waked pover to one of the bookshelves. He was atually looking for a book that was on parenting.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 8:55 am
She sighed and rolled her eyes as she walked into the Dining Hall"Maids, This Arisa wants breakfast NOW"She said sighing  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 9:24 am
The maids quickly scrambled around to get the pillars breakfast. Thankfully it didn't take to long. They came back out with a plate with a large cheese omlete with mushrooms and onins, and had hasbrowns andtoast with three diffrent jams to choose from. "I hope this is to your linking." said one of the maid as she put the food infornt of Arisa  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 9:29 am
She took a fork and dug in.Then she started to chew it,then swallowed"This food is to This Arisa's liking.You are dismissed"She said as she continued to eat  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 9:31 am
User Image

<<Kain Trainheart>>

[- I love the girls ↘↘↘↘↘-]
XXXXXX[- Who love to hate ↙↙↙↙↙-]
[-Because their just like me -]XXXXXX

I am...
Thinking: nothing
With: no one
Located: The Monestary Courtyard
Feeling: peaceful, happy, a bit bored

A black hair youth dressed in plain white robes walks around the court of the monestary looking over the plants and watering them when they need water.
He flips some hair out of his amber eyes as he clips at the dead leaves and goes about his chores.
He looks at the door leading out to the outside world and sighs softly.
He had never even left this place. He didn't know what the outside world looks like. He had seen outsiders from the shadows and saw their weird clothes but he was most hidden away from the world and kept in monk robes.
The youth sighs softly wantting to leave this place just once.
After he finishes with his chores he heads for his room to read his books since it was as close as he got to the outside world.

[Out Of Character:]

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 9:50 am
The maid bowed a little to her and went on her way.

"Alter Boy Kain." the voice of Cardianl Rose said said from behind the young boy. "I see you're attending to the flowers as usual."  

Vice Captain

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 9:53 am
She sighed and got up,leaving the plate and everything else there.She went took a bath and got dressed then walked out  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 10:11 am
User Image

<<Kain Trainheart>>

I am...
Thinking: i want to see the outside world
With: Cardianl Rose
Feeling: jumpy, bashful, still a bit bored

The youth jumps at the sudden voice behind.
He had been too off about thinking of the outside world to hear the Cardianl come up behind.

"Yes, tending to the flowers, Cardianl Rose," Kain says softly as he looks at the flowers but his eyes as look at the door.
He was a little bashful about being caught thinking about going outside. Many of the presits have told him never to leave the Monestary but being here for so long and it gets boring.

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 10:22 am
The Cardinal motioned him to follow. "Come young child, we have much to discuse." said Rose. And as they wlaked together he noticed Kain quick gimplses towards the outside. "You have been here for a long time young child, and you have yet to take the passage and earn the right to be called Brother Trainheart."  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 10:57 am
User Image

<<Kain Trainheart>>

I am...
Thinking: i'm going to become a brother!
With: Cardianl Rose
Feeling: shocked, joyful, exicted

Kain had a look of shock on his face when he was told he was going to go through the passage.

"I'm going to become a brother," Kain asks in shock as he looks at Cardianl Rose.
He walks with Cardianl Rose thinking about the passage, but what if he screws up? Oh now he was nerverous about this.

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 11:03 am
"You may, if you can comepete the Crusade." Rose responded. "I have noticed that you seem to rather enjoy the world outside these walls. But do not let that cloud your jugment young one. If you can not pass the Crusade, you knwo what will become of you."  
Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games