Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:08 am

((I didnt call the plant evil! Hey loneheart how tall is Campbridge Vincents 6 foot 2 inches.))

Vincent got behind Campbridge and placed his hands on the side of his head. He focused his power his aura becoming dark blue.

"Ill levitate it you just move the thing."

He said to Campbridge. He closed his eyes and the air around them suddenly stopped. All sound and movement stopped as Vincent focus his power and channeled it to Campbridge. A blue mist surrounded his arms and hands, it looked like a blue black mist was seeping into Campbridges head.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:15 am

((I know you didn't chica....it was one of the other two....but I was just playing around.))

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:17 am

Marsel_lilas
((I know you didn't chica....it was one of the other two....but I was just playing around.))
((Heh i know ^^ just saying XD))
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:17 am

((About 5 foot 11½ inches....Okay we'll say 6foot lol))

Campbridge start feeling Vincent power inside him. That feeling was surly one of the weirdess. When it hapen you felt like one of the most powerfull man on earth but at the same time one of the weakest since it wasn't your own power you where feeling and you knew it.
He closed his eyes trying to channel all his power to be able to lift the tree. Soon, a litl ered aura surround him mixing itself with Vincent's blue one creating a 3th one of a purpleish collor.
"Elklat Niodto Wikalft!" Said Campbridge clapping his hand together. His two hands then took fire for about one second before turning back to normal. He then made a quik move toward the tree which, slowly, moved. Not fast. But it was moving.
If the girl was able to revive nature, it would be a good thing to put the tree back in it's hole. That way it would be one less thign to cleanup and the tree itself would be pretty. So, he moved the tree toward the hole where one of two root where still in insted of just trowing it aside.

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:24 am

Vincent continued to channel his power into Campbridge. He hadnt fully perfected his levitation ability in fact it was still in its begining stages. But together they managed to move the huge tree. His eyes had gone ebony once again beneath his mask. But it was only because he was tapping into his powers. Everything stayed dead calm which was eire and creepy to say the least. Not a bird chirped or a chipmunk rustle. The world darkened around them as did Vincents aura.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:33 am

((By the way, I just Eddited Vincent's profile lol. It was stretching the page and that was bothering me hope you don't mind whee I really just reange the pictures so it would fit in))

Aftersome time, they were finaly able to replace the tree where it was supose to be...even if it was dead. He's work finish, he broked the link between him and vincent not needing his power anymore.
"Hey, seems like we where able to.....oh....uuuuh..." Campbridge voice became weird as he felt the world spinning around him. he closed his eyes and put a hand on his head. "Uh...I supposed I use too much power...my head is spinning."

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:40 am

((lol its okay do whatever long as all the infos there ^^ Oh and im going to go to sleep so ill make one more post and then im off to bed.))

Pain shot through Vincents arms and all the way up to his head. He clenched his teeth and surpressed a scream of pain. luckliy no one oculd see his expression for his mask hid his face.

"Yeah you and me both..."

Vincents dolls slowly began to rise one after the other. However this took some time and none of them seemed all there once they resumed their work.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:45 am

((g'night I was going to anyway lol))

"I....Need to...Rest.." slowly said Campbidge as he let his body fall on the ground until he was sitting on the dirt. His head was spinning more and more but he knew it would stoped after a litle while.

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:48 am

((okay goodnight ^^))

"Dont make me carry you now.."

Vincent sat down next to Campbridge and waited for his power to return to him. He started to meditate as he sat there on the ground it was the best was for him to restore his power next to sleeping.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:15 am

---

Kenton Alkemi

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:40 am

Without really opening his eyes, Campbridge tried to exlpain to Cad what they just did.
"Uhmm.... He...Hum I mean..Vincent Just hum... Trew..yeah trow is a good word... Well he trew all his hum...Magical power into me and we...how could I say that...hum...Fused? Yeah, Fused our power together making them stronger then we cast a spell on the tree and...well...hum...you know."
His explainiation wasn't verry clear but Campbridge was still not feeling too well. A litle better then when he just broke the link tough.
"The..hum...complicated part is that hum...well...It take...hum...Energie. I mean a lot of it to hum...Link together...Imean fused our power. I think...Yeah, yeah, that's it. And it's also used a lot of it to cast that spell so when we hum...Defused? Well you're really tired and you're head spin and you're body hurt."
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:41 pm

Vincent shook his head at Campbridge who he was still sitting next to on the ground outside in the garden. A smile appeared on his face, his maks hiding his expression once again. His soothing voice came from him as he continued to meditate.

"Its complicated Cadwallander and it takes alot out of us. Thats all you need to know."

His dolls had gotten all their energy back and were still working. They were pulling up weeds and dead plants still. There wasnt much to salvage so the more they worked the more the place became barren. Yet the dolls had aquired a rather large pile of good timber for which to start a fire. So much in fact they had to start a new pile inorder to keep the first form toppling over.

"It seems will have to go to the market or something and get some seeds and fertilizer for this garden. And it might be good if we install a self watering system. That or someone will have to remember to water the garden everyday."

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:29 pm

Campbridge laught at vincent short and sweet explaination.
"I should have said that insted of my comfusing one eh?" He told his friend.
Even taught his head wasn't spinning anymore you could see that his eyes where tired. He knew it would be best not to use magic for the rest of the day.
"I'll go to the market" Said Campbridge smilling to his friend. "Not that I like shopping that much but I do love it more then cleaning." He ended making a small tired laught.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:38 pm

"Alright then ill stay here. Unless you want me to come with you? Then ill have to put all my dolls away."

His dolls had finished finally. Now all the garden needed was a good sweep of its pathways and some new plants and it would be new again. That and the tree needed to be fixed. And for the two piles of dead plants, twigs, leaves and weeds to be thrown out.

Vincent stood up still a bit weak but he would manage.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:50 pm

"I think I could survive in this big city alone don't worry. owever..." He then paused for a moment before continuing. "A litle compagnie never hurt" He then said secretly passing his hand on Vincent wrist and smilling at him. "Do you want to come? And I think your dolls could use a rest."
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games