Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~ AzN HairStyle ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think you have a nice haircut?
  Yes.
  No.
  So-So.
  I don't care 'bout my appearance! Leave me alone! >.<
View Results

mymiridon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:05 pm
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]
p a n d a z !

I'd prolly try stalking you. >:B
      Jokinnng. >>;; User Image

I don't think I'd become famous in the 'asian' world lol...reasons because, I can't sing/act...though I can be a model...but I'm only 5'5. whee But oh well...least I'm known locally in Track and Field... xd 'shortest/fastest/youngest' runner in city [100M]. mrgreen And I'm asian...they shouldn't be fast. lol

maybe you'll be an olympic runner and when your legs break you can be... a... comedian?

Haha, I thought about Olympics, but can really compete against those tall black guys? xp But I made it to Canadian Junior Olympics...but of course I didn't win, as I was the youngest (2nd youngest was 14 LOL and I was 12) and shortest... whee But it was a big accomplishment...not to mention everyone else is like 5'7+ and non-chinese. lol [My best time was 11.47 (last year Gr7, yes elementary^^), World Record is 9.97...now my time is about 12 seconds...I got fat. crying ]

uh... i don't really think age or race really matters when competing. And I'm sure if you try hard enough your short legs will go faster. ... dude... my fastest time for running the 100 meter was like 12 seconds.... rofl

Woah, you're fast, for a girl. ninja I tied 2005 or 2006 Women's time...of 24.00 seconds. lol Only if I was a women... razz And longer legs are bigger advantages...like they're really not that fast some of them...they just have more stretch/reach...

what?! that wasn't fast. the person who ran against me beat me by like three seconds. and that was just for p.e. (I'm only good with short distance. my best time for the mile was like 20 min. and god that was a painful 20 min. it might have been longer.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:10 am
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon

maybe you'll be an olympic runner and when your legs break you can be... a... comedian?

Haha, I thought about Olympics, but can really compete against those tall black guys? xp But I made it to Canadian Junior Olympics...but of course I didn't win, as I was the youngest (2nd youngest was 14 LOL and I was 12) and shortest... whee But it was a big accomplishment...not to mention everyone else is like 5'7+ and non-chinese. lol [My best time was 11.47 (last year Gr7, yes elementary^^), World Record is 9.97...now my time is about 12 seconds...I got fat. crying ]

uh... i don't really think age or race really matters when competing. And I'm sure if you try hard enough your short legs will go faster. ... dude... my fastest time for running the 100 meter was like 12 seconds.... rofl

Woah, you're fast, for a girl. ninja I tied 2005 or 2006 Women's time...of 24.00 seconds. lol Only if I was a women... razz And longer legs are bigger advantages...like they're really not that fast some of them...they just have more stretch/reach...

what?! that wasn't fast. the person who ran against me beat me by like three seconds. and that was just for p.e. (I'm only good with short distance. my best time for the mile was like 20 min. and god that was a painful 20 min. it might have been longer.

WTF? No...12 seconds, 3 seconds faster...she/he would be in the Olympics/beat the world record...LOL rofl Ooo, I ran 1 mile (1.6km)marathon here in 6.49minutes...45/1533...in grade 6 I was so small too...and now I'm going to grade 9?? xd

Matthew Fong

http://www.bmovanmarathon.ca/results/index.php?step=1&raceId=30&sex=&bib=&division=&metric=1&page=2  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

mymiridon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:24 pm
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon

WTF? No...12 seconds, 3 seconds faster...she/he would be in the Olympics/beat the world record...LOL rofl Ooo, I ran 1 mile (1.6km)marathon here in 6.49minutes...45/1533...in grade 6 I was so small too...and now I'm going to grade 9?? xd

Matthew Fong

]http://www.bmovanmarathon.ca/results/index.php?step=1&raceId=30&sex=&bib=&division=&metric=1&page=2

I hate long distance running. now that i think about it, was that track really 100 meters? our teacher said it was... soo... maybe he was lying? eek because I'm a really slow person. dude... you're one fast little bugger aren't you? I guess if anyone tried to beat you up you'd be fine since you can run away so fast. lol
are you matthew fong?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:56 pm
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon

Matthew Fong

]http://www.bmovanmarathon.ca/results/index.php?step=1&raceId=30&sex=&bib=&division=&metric=1&page=2

I hate long distance running. now that i think about it, was that track really 100 meters? our teacher said it was... soo... maybe he was lying? eek because I'm a really slow person. dude... you're one fast little bugger aren't you? I guess if anyone tried to beat you up you'd be fine since you can run away so fast. lol
are you matthew fong?
Yea...and I was grade 6 and piny back then. razz That's my first and last long distance ever. stare  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

kt_jingle

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:07 am
hmm. we have this napfa test thing.
national a-(sth) physical fitness a-(sth).
hah.
we've to run miserable 2.4km, do sit ups, incline pull ups etc.
T-T
do you have it too?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:36 pm
kt_jingle
hmm. we have this napfa test thing.
national a-(sth) physical fitness a-(sth).
hah.
we've to run miserable 2.4km, do sit ups, incline pull ups etc.
T-T
do you have it too?

Not sure...I haven't, but I've seen others that had. o_O But I don't want run 2.4km, LOL.  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

mewonthefreeway

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:05 pm
2.4 Km???
crying crying crying
that is torture...unless you're in track&field. or Field&track...however you like it  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:30 am
i have the chopped layers... yeah...  

pooh_spida79

2,050 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

mymiridon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:36 pm
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon

Matthew Fong

are you matthew fong?

Yea...and I was grade 6 and piny back then. razz That's my first and last long distance ever. stare lol piny? you should do it again xd  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:06 pm
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon

Matthew Fong

are you matthew fong?

Yea...and I was grade 6 and piny back then. razz That's my first and last long distance ever. stare
lol piny? you should do it again xd
Sorry, 'puny' hahah. Don't know...too lazy...and I don't think I'll don't think I can get under 6 minutes... xp Besides, I'm a sprinter. gonk I just did it for fun and teacher kind of made me...as she knows I'm a sprinter too. She was trying to kill me I tell you, haha...that marathon was split into adults and teens, the one I did was teen which you had to run a mile each morning at 7am for 29 days then run the last mile on the race day to add up 30 miles which I think the adults run...  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

`Fahrenheit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:45 am
haha my hair looks like Aaron yan's from Fahrenheit
<3

my moms a hair stylist so she makes my hair asian to the max haha  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:12 pm
I used to have a Medium Mullet XD~ but my hairs gone long now

Currently: Long underlayer & Short at the top, i can spike it also if i wanted =p  

xBbQing

[.BaNaNa.CoIn.]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:31 pm
I got a haircut in August in Taiwan this year, and then got it permnently straightened. I told my mom that i want to get SHE's ********* hairct next year. I haven't had short hair since kindergarten.... so..... yeah....

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:03 pm
Hm.. well, my hair is straightened with side bangs on my right and red highlights that are fading to orange/brown. ;x  

[.Sammie.]

a- K0KO-

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:37 pm
My hair leans over to more of J-rocker styles, hair makes me seriously look like a perfectionist, even though I only work at it for about 5 minutes. XD...
I'm a GIRL, but I can't stand my hair when it reaches the edge my neck. =_=;;
-going to cut and dye it brown next week-

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas