Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

erigom

Dangerous Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:37 pm
Ann sat there quietly too, and had no clue to what to talk about.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:38 pm
User Image alucard looks around for a bottle or a cup of blood "why am i not surpirse they have it here" alucard looks down and walks back to haruhi "well i decide to eat later i guess i wasnt that hungry" alucard sits next to haruhi "well when your done do you wanna head to the pool" alucard smiled  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:49 pm
"You know," Roy muttered. "I think I saw a laser tag place nearby here. We could go check it out first." He hoped the thought of laser tag would change everyone's mind on going to the graveyard.

"Laser tag?" Lena tilted her head. "I've never really played laser tag..."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:57 pm
Haruhi Rose&Tamaku rose
User ImageHaruhi managed a smile something she didn't really do when she was tired "Sure im already done so lets go it sounds fun"she said standing up and throwing her garbadge away."Tamaku your usually not so awkward start talking so she doesn't get bored"she called to her brother no idea what his problem was.User Image  

Plasma Sound

Questionable Lunatic

16,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:00 pm
User Image "well then lets go cause im ready to swim but it has been a long time since ive swim" alucard smiled "and this time in following you haruhi cause i dont wanna get lost again" alucard grins  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:01 pm
Ann still sat there in the awkward silence between her and Tamaku.. Did i do something that made him mad? Ann asked herself.
User Image  

erigom

Dangerous Smoker

Plasma Sound

Questionable Lunatic

16,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:06 pm
Haruhi Rose&Tamaku rose
User ImageHaruhi grabbed Alucard's hand and lead him torwards to the pool.Tamaku blushed when he finaly did speak "Sorry i get nervous around cute girls"He said with an embarassed shy smile.User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:07 pm
"do'h c'mon roy! it will be fun! you look at fear the wrong way! fear is just pain leaving your body. and, if your afraid, you know your still alive and kickin!"  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:07 pm
User Image alucard eyes widen "what if your brother catches me holding your hand hes gonna kill me if he does" alucard smiled  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:08 pm
Ann blushed "No need to Apologize, I get nervous around cute guys too" Ann said as she looked down blushing.
User Image  

erigom

Dangerous Smoker

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:09 pm
"ugh now i am bored. i'm gonna head for the graves if yalls dont come"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:13 pm
Haruhi Rose&Tamaku rose
User ImageHaruhi had no idea why her brother would kill him for holding her hand "I'm only leading you to the pool so he has no reason to kill you because it's my fault besides he to wrapped up with Ann right now"She completely obviously to what he could of meant.Tamaku blushed a dark red and looked down as well.User Image  

Plasma Sound

Questionable Lunatic

16,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:15 pm
"What makes you think I'm afraid of a graveyard? Is it not possible that I just wanted to play laser tag?" Roy asked and crossed his arms.

Lena walked up to Nikolai and smiled. "I'll go to the graveyard with you."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:16 pm
Ann slightly Moved closer to Tamaku, still looking down blushing.
User Image  

erigom

Dangerous Smoker

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:17 pm
"cause i can smell fear, Roy, and right now you smell like a perfume shop after a tornado" he laughed a little at the joke and looked at lena "ready when you are"  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games