Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Stage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 3:59 pm
Lili waved her hand as a shadow shot up absorbing the beam then dissolved. Lili looked worried "Damian, whats wrong." she said quietly then shot a deadly glare at Johan. Literlly it was deathly, you could feel the hair standing up on the back of your neck. And you got that feeling like when your at a funeral. "What did you do to him" she hissed.  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 4:07 pm
john saw the new girl then johan who was he saw his moment he ran and jumped on johan slashing him as fast as he could then jumping off of him when he felt him try to get him off  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 4:13 pm
Johan furrowed his brow and snapped his fingers, freezing time. He escaped John's grasp and pointed at his heart then shot lightning at it just as time returned to normal. "My patience is running thin." he said, his voice turning more malevolent.

Damian didn't respond. He created a lance out of his aura and lunged at Lili, his lance wanting to rip her flesh.

Lena climbed back to her feet and fell back down to her knees. Her mask was halfway broken when she saw Damian attack Lili. She used her draining energy to create a wall of black aura in front of her, breaking the lance.  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 4:21 pm
Lili clenched her fists then swiped one to the side angerly "Damian snap out of it!!" she cried out. The ground cracked open and a hand reached out grabbing the edge. The skin melted off the hand and the 'human' crawled out the skin slowly melting and falling off. a few more bodies came out of the ground as Lili grew madder at the fact Damian was acting like this. Lili lept over the wall and landed behind Damian. "Please remember me, just snap out of it!"  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 4:22 pm
the john johan vanished when shot then john jumped out of lenas shadow "just to let you know you time thing will not work on me ask the first horsemen or what left of him" he yelled then looked at lena "you know what this guy is weak to?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 4:27 pm
Chaos stood up and walked over to Lena
" Do you need help..." Chaos asked  

Naughty Detective

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 4:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Johan sighed, very aggitated, and rubbed his temples. "I had hoped I would not have to use this so soon." he murmured as a black flame engulfed him and transformed him into his ultimate form. Smoke steamed out of his nose as his powers increased by twenty-five times.

Lena was panting and on her knees. "I've.......never......last this......long....." she gasped as her mask began to reform while her demon began to take back control. She got back to her feet and slashed at John.

Damian's white aura spread across the bodies like a wildfire. His eyes flashed silver for a second before returning to dimgray. He grabbed Lili and threw her towards the flames.

((brb))  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 4:37 pm
Lili made a slight noise as Damian threw her, the skeletons came out in groups of five. She honestly couldn't control that, her anger took her over and that was the result. A shadow wall came out of the wall as Lili ran into it, the wall curved letting her land on the ground nicely. Lili muttered something in a different language under her breath. "Johan, what did you do to him" she muttered and glanced over to see him changed forms, of course. Lili glanced back over at Damian, she lifted her hands as shadows shot out from his shadow and covered him in a down of shadows. Lili clenched her fist and the shadows engulfed him.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 4:44 pm
john looked at the new johan "YA this will be funnow that i know he must cheat to beat me" he said as he let his claws shift to a sword and claw he then made copys of himself till there was 20  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 4:50 pm
Johan looked at the clones and snorted at them. "Childplay." his now low voice boomed. He raised a hand and immediatley a fissure swallowed the clones up.

The demon looked at the guy that asked her if she needed help and took a step back. Lena got back some control and refrained herself from hurting him. "That'd......be nice....." she mumbled.

Damian fell to his knees when the shadows overpowered him, but his angel wings unfolded and threw them all off him. His angel wings, though, were now pitch black. He turned to Lili and grabbed her by the throat.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 4:55 pm
Lili gasped for breath as Damian grabbed held of her neck. She grabbed his hand trying to make him let go. "Please" she coughed..... "Damian I dont want to hurt you....please remember me" she mumbled and squirmed a little.  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:05 pm
john pointed his colt at damian ad fired at his arm to get him to let the girl go "damian i love lena" he yelled hopeing it would brake the control  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:08 pm
The three magic words: I love Lena. Those were strong enough to break Damian's spell, at least for a while. He blinked a few times and turned round. "WHAT?!" he snarled before being shot and forced to let go of Lili. The shot snapped him back to his emotionless state. He looked at his wound for a while and dug the bullet out then pointed it at John and flicked it, sending it straight at him as if he fired a gun.  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:10 pm
Chaos nodded and his head and was just about to attack the guy
when he saw him snap out of it
" Oh good your back...." Chaos said smiling  

Naughty Detective

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:12 pm
Damian looked at the other boy and plucked one of the feathers from his wings. He tossed it at the boy, the feather sharpening as if it were a shuriken.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games