Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:18 am
Damian looked at Nikolai then at Veral. "If you're going to do it then do it now, when Lena's not here." he said and waited to see what would happen.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:24 am
he picked up the large gun. "if I do this, we tell Lena she dies of liver disease. that way she thinks it was natural"  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:31 am
"You know Lena, she'll think it was one of us." Damian chuckled at how hard-headed his sister was. "Just say I did it."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:33 am
"but then she will hate you." he pointed out.  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:39 am
"Yeah, but it's better than her hating you and being lonely." he said softly, still staring at Veral. "Just fire the gun, ok?" he sighed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:47 am
he nodded and put a long cylander on the end of the pistol. "a silencer, so nobody can hear." he pointed it towards Verals' heart, and fired, the shot sounding like no more than a cough  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:21 pm
Damian kneeled down next to Veral and checked her pulse. She was dead. "...Go tell Lena. I'll bury the body at the Graveyard." he muttered and picked the body up. He started walking away, but stopped and looked over his shoulder at Nikolai. "Y'know, you remind me a lot of our dad." he said and looked away. ".....Maybe that's why I hate you." was all he said before leaving.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:54 pm
he sighed and picked up the bullet shell from the sidewalk. he looked at Damian. "good luck with Lena..." he said and walked off to find Lena  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:08 pm
Hiro walked into the hospital, sighing as he went to the front desk. "Im injured, and i've lost much blood, if you can send somebody down quick, that would be great, if not, dial a number for the cemetery." He said softly.

two hours later Hiro was sitting up in a hosptal bed, sighing as he began to think. "Maybe it is time to move on from Lena." Ge said to himself, Hiros eyes began to turn black as his heartbeat began to rise.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:32 pm
Hiro screamed slightly and covered his eyes, which were bleeding the colors black and purple as he began to grin evily, taking his hands from his eyes, which were now...changed, his cornea was black, while his iris was purple, with the pupil black, they look feral, dangerous. "He...Stole Lena, didn't he?" He asked himself. "And he acts so smug about it, as if Lena was always his, and he acts like I dont know what he thinks of me, an obstacle, wedging between him and his Lena." Hiro said, the purple and black liquid running down his face as he kept his dark grin, his hair turning to it's original black instead of blonde. A doctor ran in, telling him to sit down, Hiro looked at the man, grabbing him then throwing him into the ground, he then walked out his room, attacking all the nurses and doctors, he was definitely going to be the main news going around.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:20 am
Lena Foster
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lena ran to the hospital and tried to keep her stance, but kept getting pushed back by people running out of the hospital. In her whole time at the school, she's never seen a commotion this big! "Hiro!" she called out and slowly pushed past the crowd.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:48 am
Hiro was on the top floor, walking down slowly to the bottom. "Your all boring me to death." He said, squinting into the crowd as he saw Lena with Nikolai. "Lovebirds are paying me a visit, eh.' He growled,sending his hand out as a dark force came out of it, going to push everybody out the hospital. "leave me alone!" He yelled out.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:43 am

Lena spotted Hiro from a distance... but it wasn't Hiro. That guy had a wild and evil look in his eyes. She continued to try to push past the crowd, but when the force threw them out she got knocked down. Staying close to the wall, Lena managed to stay in her spot, but watched as everyone trampled her wedding dress. It sucked, yeah, but there was way more important stuff happening. "Hiro, what happened to you?" she yelled, slowly getting up.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:15 pm
Yuchika Hiro

It's time to let everything out, to grow stronger...
User Image
Hiro smirked, hearing Lena's words clearly. "I began to understand..." He clenched his fist, black energy pretty much leaking from him. "...What I really need." He said softly, all the people had ran out now, it was just Hiro, Lena, and Nikolai. "And it wasnt you." He said, his eyes looking less feral but were still the same color. "I realised something, as much as I would like relive the time that I was actually with you...I dont need to anymore, I dont have to protect you or show any affection, you have Nikolai for that, now that I thought about it, it's my turn to do what I want, I dont want...To be caged anymore" Hiro walked closer to them.

Even if it means killing everything inside of me.

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:43 pm

"Caged?" she repeated and took a step back for every step he took towards them. This wasn't Hiro at all anymore. His eyes, his tone, and that power. Never in her life had she sensed something so... dark. Lena noticed her dark aura seeping from her in reaction to his energy, even her mask appeared in her hand..... but even if a fight did break out, she wouldn't be able to hurt Hiro, even if she could.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games