Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Deity's Cry (Finished) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss-Ran

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:18 am
'This isn't turning out well... Things aren't looking good.' Inae narrowed her eyes as she tried to think of a plan. However upon hearing Kalan, she looked around her before bringing her attention upward. Her eyes grew wide upon seeing the falling head, and seeing Kalan with it didn't make the situation better. "What exactly do you think you're doing?!"

Running to the right to avoid getting crushed, Inae shook her head. Returning the Magician's card to her pouch, she began to back up slowly. "Kalan, prove to me that you have some sort of intelligence and follow me!"

Slashing her sword back the way it came in response to the new oncoming attack, Strength began her retreat after Inae. "I wish you the best, Sir. Please respect her wishes and follow." Giving a slight nod to Kalan, Strength turned and fled with Inae.

"Strength, the large one!" Inae ran alongside Strength, breaking away from her once the two of them reached the immediate area around Kina, Pet, and Mirela. Stopping a small ways away from them, Inae watched as Strength charged the Carrier, slashing the rapier back behind her as she passed it, cutting horizontally through the middle.

"These things are just too annoying, not worth a second of my time." Reaching into her pouch, Inae drew yet another card.

"Tarot IV - Emperor!"

'I'd let her die if I didn't want to kill her myself.' Inae winced a bit more, biting down onto her lip as a purple mist began to form in the air in front of Mirela. Within moments a tall figure descended and took the form of a man in noble clothing. Afterward, the distorted call of an eagle echoed throughout the streets before a lighter purple bird swept down from the mist and hardened, forming the weapon of the Emperor. The eagle then dove toward the charging Rifters, extending its talons. It flew directly above them, ripping through the Rifters with its talons as it went.

"Inae! You..." Mirela watched her half-sister, shocked that she had come to help. "Thank you, for helping."

"Don't get used to it. Painted women do not deserve my help. These... These things are just annoying. Now I know its difficult for you to not be useless, but why don't you get up and do something?? Try not to get in the way of the people that actually matter."

Mirela made a face at Inae's harsh words but shook them off. Nodding slightly, she rose to a stand before moving back into playing position and sliding the bow across Love's strings once more. Multiple spots in the area began to glow green, appearing around the Crawlers, Feeders, and Rebirths. Picking up the tempo of the melody, Mirela watched as spears began emerging from each spot, and to her surprise they were larger than before.

As she neared the end of the melody, Mirela increased the tempo greatly, sending a total of twenty spears at the demons. Each Crawler was targeted by one spear. Another five fired at the Feeders, while the remaining ten were launched in the Rebirth's direction.

Mirela finally stopped playing but remained in playing position as she brought her attention to Kina, a sad expression coming to her face. "If Kalan isn't with you, then where is he? Please tell me he's alright, I don't know what I would do if anything happened to him."

Inae rolled her eyes. "Quite enough of that. Quit your whining about that man and focus. You're not going to die by these demon's hands, but if you must know, he's over there." Shaking her head, Inae pointed in the direction she came from. "I don't think you'll be seeing him again, he's done for."

Feeling her heart sink, Mirela ran a small ways away from her location, heading in the direction Inae pointed. She stopped however as Inae barked after her.

"If you leave, you'll die. I just told you that you're not going to die by these demons. You'll meet your death, but it will be by my hands."

Mirela made a face, her eyes softening. She remained still, not continuing any further. 'I'm sorry, Kalan... Please, please come back safely...' Turning her attention toward the remaining demons, Mirela readied herself to play, wanting to eliminate the threat as quickly as possible.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:22 am
Tsuliria's fingers drummed against her scythe seeing Jazz dodge the attack, she looked down as he dove under her and seeing the shot coming towards her, she hit the end of the scythe causing it to flip in the air as she moved out of the way.
Seeing him fly in the air she reached out and caught her scythe holding it behind her as she fed darkness to it.

She made a sweeping motion with her hand as he threw the spears causing holes to open behind her.
Purple hands burst out of the small openings in reality and collided with the tiny orbs as Tsuliria watched from between them, the explosions destroying the hands in the process. Her blade started letting off a dark aura as the holes closed.

Her darkness seemed to react to the large amount of light in the area causing an endless amount to run through her as she watched Jazz grow what seemed to be a wing.

Seeing the feathers she moved her scythe forward slashing rapidly at the air causing crescents of darkness to shoot out towards Jazz as she sat on her scythe and flew towards him.

She weaved through the feathers, spinning and rotating to dodge what her crescents didn't destroy, one cut her cheek but she continued
nonetheless.

While drawing closer she smacked the hilt of the scythe causing it to flip and rotate high in the air cutting circular holes in reality in the process as Tsuliria spun vertically through the air after it.

"There."
Holding her hand out she caught her scythe and flying upside down pointed towards Jazz before hundreds of flaming green skulls poured out of the holes at him as Tsuliria adjusted herself and sat back down looking down at Jazz.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Rebirth crumbled to the ground with it's brethren as Yama took it's head off, however the glow on his hand blinked as the head moved back over to the body before it reattached as the Rebirth stood up.
Looking around it noticed the dead Handler and the rest of his brethren, he started to advanced but stopped hearing a voice.
"That's enough, go acquire more forces before advancing again."
The Rebirth was still before giving a slight nod and fading into the ground.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kalan nodded to Inae and started to follow, however just as he was about to jump off the Handler's eyes came back and it regained consciousness, letting out a loud bellow it started lifting back into the sky as the Crawler finally fell crashing into the earth below.
"Wait! Let me down first! Hey!"
Kalan tugged on the hair of the Handler as it flew above the clouds with a screaming Kalan.
"NOOOOOOOOOOO!"

The Carrier let out a groan before it fell down into two separate halves, three of the five crawlers were impaled by the spears while both Feeders were struck falling to the ground afterward.
The Rebirth was able to dodge three of the spears but was hit by the rest before falling to the ground.
However the glow on it's hand blinked as the Rebirth sat back up pulling the spears out and cracking it's neck as it continued to advance towards the team.
The remaining two Rifters left their rifts and also walked towards the group.

"Impudent little whelps."
All the demons froze as Kervani appeared, the two Crawlers froze, the Rebirth stopped and the Rifters stopped their movements and bowed as he passed by them.
"You just couldn't die like sensible beings could
you?"

Kervani's eyes let off a red glow as his hair spiked up and his clothing fluttered from the energy pouring out of his body, Kina's eyes narrowed seeing the demonic energy leaking out of Kervani.
"Father Kervani....what...happened to you?"

"Kina, you shouldn't have protected this garbage, now you must share their fate," Kervani said glancing at Mirela. "I will send you to the lowest pits of oblivion Mirela."

Pet stepped in front of Mirela causing Kervani to look down at her.
"Father...your recent actions raise questions...how are you going to accomplish your goal like this?"
"Move Pet, even you can only take so much damage. Protect your new master instead if you can."
Pet shook her head keeping her attention on Kervani.
"You won't protect anyone like this Father. Please stop this."

Kervani lowered his head and closed his eyes before speaking.
"How long Pet? How long has humanity stood in comfort with the deity's departure and then when given the chance turn against each other succumb so easily. My Flora and Kalan, I was too weak to protect them so I gave my humanity up so they would remain safe. How was I repaid...he took her.... he took her from me! My wife...my love....no more! They will repent with their lives. All of them! You included! I will purify you in crimson!"

A large pillar of blood burst from Kervani that penetrated even the clouds, cutting the demons unfortunate enough to be above him.

Twenty large red spheres of blood appeared around Kervani as he held his arms out a toothy grin on his face before he started laughing as the demon started moving again
One of the spheres shot out a large corkscrew of blood decimating a row of buildings before they all turned towards the group.
"Suffer eternally!"

"WATCH OUTTTTTT!"
Kervani lowered his arms hearing a familiar voice, looking up he saw a Handler falling down towards the earth with a large hole through him, blood was on Kalan's face as he held onto the head, his feet dangling in the air as it fell towards the earth.

Kalan's screams grew louder with each passing moment before Kervani's eyes widened, he started to run but it was too late.

The Handler hit the ground where Kervani was and skid along the it taking out all the demons in the process as the blood spheres vanished.
Kalan flew off the Handler waving his arms as he tried to straighten himself out before hitting the ground and tumbling along it until he was in front of everyone.

Kalan stared at the sky before sitting up and rubbing the side of his head, he stood up and brushed off his pants before looking back at the Handler.
He turned back to everyone before running a hand through his hair.
"So....how's everyone doing?"

A giant pillar of blood exploded from the Handler throwing it high into the air before it came crashing down on a building a few feet away as Kervani stood up.
"Kalan......"
Kalan's eyes were wide and with slight hesitation her turned to see Kervani glaring at him before a Handler's eyeball landed next Kalan's foot.
"Oh hey Father! How's it going?" Kalan said kicked the eyeball away.

Kervani's eye twitched before he snapped his fingers.

Ten Handlers appeared from the clouds and started descending towards the earth, their mouth's open as demons poured out of them and fell towards the square
Pet's eyes narrowed seeing most of the falling demons being Carriers which were spitting out even more demons.
Kalan looked back at Kervani who's attention was focused on the sky.
"It's safe to say that we are boned," Kalan said looking up at the sky. "I don't know about you...but I don't exactly have an army with me."

Pet looked at Kina.
"Your orders Master."
Kina looked down at Pet as she turned her book to a page, Kina nodded and turned back towards the falling demons.
"Do what you have too."
"Is level six okay?"
"I don't see why not."

Pet nodded and eight pentagrams appeared around everyone in a large circle, the pentagrams let off a black glow before human like creatures started crawling out of them.
By time Pet finished the incantation hundreds of armored demons stood around them.
"Now we have an army," Pet said closing her book.
Kalan looked back at Kervani and met his eyes, the two stared silently at each other before Kalan drew two swords of straw.
"Guess there's no other choice then," he said smiling.

Kina's held her arm out causing butterflies to hover around it.
"I won't abandon anyone and I have to make sure she has something to return too."

Pet kept her book open, her answer obvious as she stared ahead.

"Fine....then you can all die together."

The demons landed, hundreds of Crawlers, Rifters, Feeders, Carriers not to mention the Handlers still hovering above them all focused on the group.
"I don't see any Rebirth's that will make things easier," Pet said as Amora's shadows hovered around her.
The Amora remnant glanced back at Inae before turning back towards the demon keeping it's attention forward.
Kalan looked back at Mirela and grinned.
"We gotta do our part too right?"
Kalan turned forward and watched as the army of demons rushed towards them.
"Protect the one's you care for and continue forward for those that have gone ahead without us! Carry on in the name of Justice and Love!"
Kalan pointed his straw sword forward.
"ATTACK!"

The armored demon's rushed forward and clashed with the other demons as Kalan ran forward into the battle, Kina not too far behind him, Amora sent shadow duplicates of herself forward as Pet controlled the army a red glow in her eyes.  

yizel

Waka_in_the_Zash

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:57 pm
Jazz smirked as he dropped, his wing thrusting out as his feet hit the ground. A bluish glow filled his eyes as he looked up at Tsuliria, resting softly on her scythe.

"Please....This is what you have to offer me? What happened to that sheer power back then?"

Jazz' mind flashed back to his fight with Tsuliria, the start of his journey to this point. The sheer force she had back then, she was much different now, her goals holding back the terrifying power that was her. The sting of her chains still burned into Jazz' flesh as his hands filled with light.

"Seems I can't hold back anymore....I'm sorry Tsuliria but this is it."

Jazz extended his hand, a small white orb in his palm. The ground slowly shook as Tsuliria's skulls barreled down on him, their flames heating the area. Jazz slowly turned his hand, the orb falling from it into the ground at his feet. The light echoed as ripples filled the mountain top. Jazz' hair slowly began to lose it's white color as his body began to revert back to before he received the light he held so dear. The light within him slowly began to pulse, the darkness consuming half of his light. Jazz let out a soft sigh as a smile came over his face.

"Release....Revelation..."

As his words slowly left him, the ground flashed, the skulls being shot back into the air as a tree shot up from the ground, it's white petals surrounding the battlefield. As Jazz let out a soft sigh, a white cloud of smoke left him, his body pulsating with light.

"Can you see it? Can you gaze into the blinding light of the gods? Well...Tsuliria!?"

Jazz pointed a finger at Tsuliria as the petals sliced through the skulls, their soft white glow surrounding her. Jazz' eyes were pure white as his jet black hair fluttered over his face.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A soft voice spoke out as Seven tried his hardest to hold off the demon hordes in the fountain square. His blue flames melting the lesser demons as he slashed through the barrage of crawlers aimed at his head.

"Se....Seven.....Do you hear me? Birth how do you make this thing work?"

"Try shaking it dear."

"Like this?"

Seven gave a small annoyed sigh as he stabbed his sword into the ground a pillar of blue flame erupting from it. Just then a small blue Virtue appeared before him, small antenae poking from her head.

"Much better! Now then, Seven, Release Protocol, help the people of this city."

Seven gave a small nod as his sword dissipated into flame, demons rushing his body. A pile of demons was all that was seen in the square as Seven let out a small grunt. The demons clawed and bit as the pile grew larger, imminent death awaiting Seven.

"Yes....Mistress Virtue.."

A blue light shot through the crowd as the demons exploded from atop Seven, a tower of blue flame surrounding Seven as his shackles flew from him, his face now fully uncovered as his trench coat flew from his body, exposing his silver attire. Seven walked forward, blue flames in his eyes as a small single handed katana brandished in his hand. Blue flame rolled of off his breath as he spoke, his sword stabbing into the ground.

"Diligence..be my wings."

Seven flashed as his body disappeared, quickly reappearing behind the army of demons, a blue line adorned upon each as they exploded into blue flame.

"Love, be my sword"

Quickly turning, Seven slashed the air, two towers of fire flying through the crowd, a blue heart visible from the sky as it exploded, massacring everything in it's path. With one more motion, Seven spoke once more.

"Loyalty...be my soul!"

Blue fire erupted from Seven, his body covered in his own flames as he dashed forward at a carrier, thrusting his hand forward. The Carrier cried out as Seven's hand penetrated the beast, it slowly erupting into flame as Seven thrust through, his eyes to the heavens.

"Does this please you.....Mistress?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:49 pm
Yama turned his head, looking towards the fountain as he seen the flames erupting.
"What the...."
He ran back, to see Seven destroying all the demons. He appeared in front of Seven, making him notice he wasnt a threat.

"Planning on saving the city? i hope its possible..."

He looked around as no more demons are around. Letting out a sigh, sitting. He needed a small break as he pulled out a small flask of water.  

Masaruu

Miss-Ran

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:38 am
Mirela gave a nod, smiling softly to herself knowing that Kalan was alright. As her new comrades began to fight back, Mirela stayed behind, figuring that it would be best to stay out of the front lines. Keeping her attention forward, Mirela began to play Love once more. 'This will certainly be a battle to remember.'

The melody that Mirela played was the same soft and alluring one that she had used in her second fight with Kailos. The green energy began to form around Kervani's feet, shining brightly as she played, increasing the dynamics and slowing the tempo after a few moments, causing a large, thorny rope to snake up from the ground. It had been of the same design, but just like the spears the rope had been larger than usual.

The rope made its way up around Kervani, not making contact with him. Upon reaching his neck, the rope became stationary. Locking her gaze onto Kervani, Mirela took a deep breath, hoping that her plan would work.

Bringing a sudden rise in tempo, Mirela watched as the rope began to quickly close in around Kervani.

Seeing Mirela's attack, Inae shook her head. As the Emperor and his eagle faded away, she turned her head towards Strength who had been awaiting a new order. Moving back to stand around Mirela, Inae drew another card from her pouch. "Strength, to the front lines with them."

"Yes m'lady..." Giving a slight nod, Strength turned and ran alongside the rest of her teammates. Bringing her rapier forward, Strength attacked with an upwards, diagonal slash with the intent on taking out the enemy demons in her path, wanting to make it to Kervani as quickly as possible.

Turning her attention to Mirela, Inae held up her card in front of her, preparing it for use. "That attack of yours had better go through, I refuse to tolerate dead weight." Shifting her gaze back towards the front, Inae narrowed her eyes slightly. "And don't get too beat up, remember... You and I have business to attend to after this."

Lowering the bow away from Love, Mirela let out a small sigh. "If we even make it out of this alive... I believe in everyone here but there's always that chance." Thinking for a moment, Mirela raised the bow to her weapon. "Worry about your personal matters later, this situation is a bit more important."

Inae didn't quite like the way Mirela had spoken to her. "Says the strumpet that whines every other second about something that doesn't even matter, but no matter. I was done talking to you about my personal matters anyways."

"Please stop calling me names like that."

"You've given me no reason to not call you those names, be glad that I even recognize you as a member of the Lovel family."

"Inae..."

"What now??"

"The fight."

"Oh shut up," Inae glared at Mirela. "I know." Not saying another word to her, Inae directed her attention back to the ongoing battle.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:07 pm
Tsuliria landed on the ground as her attack met its course, however she stopped seeing a large tree appear throwing her skulls in the process.
Her eyes narrowed before she turned her attention back to Jazz looking at the light around him, she felt her darkness respond to his light as he spoke to her.

She looked around at the petals as her eyes started glowing an ominous purple, her scythe hovered next to her as she crossed her arms and shook her head.
"Not even the light of the gods can banish my darkness Jazz," she said before lowering her arms to her side.
A dark aura started lifting from her before she looked back at Jazz.
"Try and end my existence."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kalan turned his body dodging a claw from a Crawler before cutting through it.
He jumped over a Rifter as it tried to cut him horizontally, before sliding under another Crawler cutting upwards as he did so.
He pushed off his hands throwing himself in the air as he threw a straw into a Feeder.
"Feel the power of Justice!"

Kina jumped and kicked a Carrier placing a butterfly on him before making him fall back into a group of demons.
The butterfly exploded as Kina jumped through the dust of the explosions her butterflies swirling around her cutting everything in the way.
Kina jumped out of the way of a Crawler's strike and landed on top of it.
Taking hold of the little girl’s hair she turned her body and hurled it into the demonic crowd blowing it up shortly after.

Kervani's ears picked up a sound and he looked in Mirela's direction before seeing the rope wrap around him, he smiled as he also saw Strength coming towards him.
"Worthless little maggot. You forget I've heard this song before!"

Kervani faded out of existence before reappearing a few feet from his spot leaving a bloody mirage of himself in it's space.
"I'll tear you apart first!"

Kervani extended his hand sending a large horizontal pillar of blood slicing through the army towards Mirela, a grin slid onto his face as it formed into a clawed hand.

Kalan looked forward seeing the hand before quickly turning his body skidding along the ground a little.
He sprinted back towards Mirela dodging the demons as Pet's army held some of the demons back. She wasn't able to stop the three Crawlers heading towards Strength.

Kalan withdrew his straw as the hand caught up to him, he leaned forward his breathing getting heavy as the two neared Mirela.

Kalan let out a loud yell and for a split second a spark of darkness appeared behind him as he burst forward ahead of the hand, placing his foot down he turned and scooping Mirela into his arms jumped out of the way as the hand crashed into the fountain.
Kalan slid a little and let out a sigh before smiling down at Mirela.
"That was a little too close."

"Kalan!"
Kalan turned to see a large butterfly appear; he nodded and jumped on it as Kina guided it into the sky towards the Handlers.
Kalan set Mirela down and took hold of the butterfly a toothy grin on his face.

Pet continued guiding her army as the Amora duplicates cut through the demons while weaving through the crowd.
"Summon Remnant! Ulior!"

A hand burst out of the ground before Ulior crawled out of the ground, Pet pointed towards the sky at the Handlers who were still spitting out the demons.
"Help Kalan and Mirela!"

Ulior nodded and extending his hand caused large red barriers to trap two heads, they screeched and slammed against the side of the barriers.
Ulior smirked and closed his hand crushing the Handlers causing them to fall towards the Earth.
Ulior lowered his gaze and started helping the army as a Feeder jumped into a Carrier.
The Carrier bellowed before opening its mouth as demons started pouring out of it.
"Inae! Take out that Carrier!" Pet yelled directing Amora's shadows alongside Strength.

Kalan guided the butterfly narrowly missing being hit by a falling Handler.
The two came upon another Handler as it turned its attention towards them.
"Mirela! I'm going to need some help!"

The Handler opened it's mouth as it grew closer, Kalan stood up and running forward leaped off the butterfly.
"Kalan and Mirela combination! DOUBLE SPINNING KICK OF JUSTICE!"

Kalan turned his body and slammed his foot in the forehead of the Handler before pushing off leaning his body back.
The Handler roared as it started flying back but worked on regaining it's balance, Kalan currently upside down looked at Mirela before yelling.
"Hurry he'll recover soon! Knock him fully off guard!"

Kalan drew straw into his hands as he fell backward waiting for Mirela.

Flying demons circled the battlefield, two dived at Inae wailing as they stuck their clawed hands out for her.
Feeders jumped into a Rifter causing it to roar before it entered a Rift and started moving towards Pet.
"That doesn't work on me," Pet said extending her hand towards the Rifter.
"Establishing! Power Linora!"

Red lines appeared in the Rifter's way, when it came in contact the lines cut the Rifter causing it to fall out of the ground in heaps.
"Release,"

The lines vanished and Pet let out a sigh as she summoned more demons as four more Handlers poured out of the skies.
"This might get messy..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's entertaining isn't it?"

Kailos stood on a rooftop away from the battle, the head of a Handler on the building next to him.
"He wanted to make sure I didn't interfere, annoying priest ruining all my fun."

A cloaked figure stood next to Kailos with their hood up, Kailos pulled his down and looked over at the figure.
"Yet you loved him.....didn't you Flora."

The figure reached up with small pale hands and pulled off their hood revealing the face of a woman with long black hair.
She came up a few inches short of Kailos' height, she was petite and had a milky white face.
Her amber eyes were blank and devoid of emotion as she stared at Kervani.
"Master will be pleased."
Kailos chuckled and turned back to the battle.
"Indeed he will be, still we didn't think he'd call forth an army of demons, that was a very welcome bonus.
Kailos crossed his arm a small smile on his face.
"The plan is in motion and Jazz is a distant problem."
"Do not underestimate him, his light is still a problem to us."
"It doesn't matter now, it's too late to stop what's in motion."

Kailos chuckled lowly before turning and walking back into the shadows, Flora glanced back at the battle before pulling her hood back up and vanishing into the darkness.  

yizel

Waka_in_the_Zash

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:37 pm
Jazz' eyes locked onto Tsuliria, his transformation taking full effect as the tree behind him flashed with light.

"No Tsuliria...you underestimate me....This...this is my light."

With those words the light exploded, petals flew from the tree as they began to collect behind Jazz, two massive wings forming from his back. Their soft feathers ruffled in the wind as the wings began to take a solid form, Each petal forming into a soft feather as they flew through the sky. Jazz took a step forward before his body took on a heavenly glow. A small smile formed on Jazz' face as his body began to feel lighter, the darkness that hid within his heart slowly fading as the light within him erupted. His hands shone bright as he stepped once more towards Tsuliria, his wings ruffling gently.

"I'll end this...with this light...I will pierce your darkness and send you back to your sister..."

Jazz dashed forward, his speed greatly increased as his wings flapped, lifting him from the ground. Before Tsuliria could retaliate, Jazz threw her into the air, quickly following. With a spiral, Jazz spun, his wings flaring out as the sun shone brightly behind him. As Tsuliria flew threw the air, Jazz gripped her by the face, his hand shining brightly as he flew down, aiming for the ground. As his speed increased with each passing second, his aura grew brighter, his power steadily increasing.

"This is for that night!"

The ground erupted as Jazz cratered Tsuliria's body deep into the mountain, a hole tunneling straight down the center shone brightly as his light towered from the entrance. As the light subsided, Jazz emerged, his wings still pristine and white as he hovered in the air. He brought an arm up to wipe the sweat from his brow, a sigh slowly leaving him.

"Please...don't get back up.."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:27 pm
Listening to Kalan, Mirela gave a small nod. She was extremely thankful that he had saved her. "Coming!" Clutching Love to her chest, Mirela moved to the edge of the butterfly.'I suppose I should make this look good... I owe Kalan a lot.'

Taking a deep breath, Mirela back-flipped off of the butterfly toward the Handler that Kalan had kicked. Shifting her body position, Mirela pulled her leg back as she approached her target. Finally coming within range, she jerked her body around causing herself to do a mid-air spin. Mirela thrust her leg forward and slammed her foot into the Handler.

Following Kalan's actions, Mirela rebounded off of the Handler and spun her body horizontally to face Kalan, falling face down toward the ground. "Kalan!" Upon Mirela's face was a look of pure fear. 'Why... Why did I do this!'

Inae quickly brought her attention upward to see the two demons flying toward her. Running out of the way, Inae looked at the card she had previously drawn and narrowed her eyes slightly.

"Tarot VIII - Strength! Dismiss!"

Hearing Inae call her name, Strength threw her arm into the air, the gems on her jewelry beginning to shine immensely. Fleeing from the approaching Crawlers, Strength took her place at Inae's side, holding her rapier in front of her face as Inae took the card she had been holding.

"Goodbye, m'lady."

As the card was removed from her, Strength quickly reverted to her wispy form before breaking apart and returning to her card.

Returning Strength to her pouch, Inae took a deep breath. "This... This ends now." Narrowing her eyes, Inae lifted the card high above her, which in reality wasn't very high at all.

"Tarot XVI - The Tower!"

The ground began to shake and tremble, splitting around the area that Kervani was in. Within moments, bits of earth exploded from the ground as it began to quake, a bright purple mist cloud appeared in the aftermath of the explosion. It rose high up into the sky, taking out some of the lesser demons that were unfortunate enough to be caught in the immediate area.

A shockwave began to ripple out from around the tower, rapidly spreading throughout the entirety of fountain square. Inae dropped to the ground after the tower reached its full height, trembling from pain. The small girl bit down onto her lip, causing blood to trickle down her chin. 'It can't end now... Not like this. Not for me...'

Miss-Ran

yizel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:14 pm
Silence filled the area as the dust from Jazz's attack lingered where Tsuliria now lay, the darkness that hovered around the area slowly vanished as the dust started to settle.
"Initiate Order Seven."

A large burst of darkness erupted from the crater as the ground started the rumble, the air growing heavy as darkness started filling the area.
Tsuliria slowly rose from the dust her arms crossed as dark aura circled her body.
Her scythe rose from the dust and hovered next to her.

Once she was out of the dust her eyes widened as a purple aura burst from her before hovering around her body.
"Death isn't enough for you."
The ground rumbled once more as a large clock started rising out of the ground behind her, a black skeleton hugged the circular part of the clock it's red eyes peering at the time.
The giant clock loomed behind Tsuliria and had twelve numbers on it in red letters that glowed with an eerily.

"I will erase everything about you from this plane."
The hands of a skeleton appeared on the clock, both hands pointing towards the twelve.
Tsuliria's scythe flew in the air before the chain wrapped around it fell off and six of the seven swords came out of it.
The swords flew back to Tsuliria before resting behind her, three on each side of her. The chains wrapped between the swords all the way around, until a ring of swords and chains hovered behind Tsuliria.

Tsuliria held her hand up as the scythe fell back into her hand.
"I will return to her on my own two feet. I don't need nor want your help. Jazz Kobayashi!"

Eight medium sized beams of energy erupted from Tsuliria and flew towards Jazz as the clock started counting down

"Eleven,"

Tsuliria held her hand out summoning five spheres of darkness before making a sweeping motion with her hand causing them to fire out ten
smaller sphere from which fired ten smaller beams at Jazz. The original five threw out curved darkness that moved towards Jazz.

Tsuliria twirled her scythe before cutting a vertical rift in front of her, a large red fist came out before it opened up showing an eyeball in it's palm.
The eye glowed before sending a red corkscrew of energy at Jazz with smaller corkscrew flying up next to it.

"Ten."

Tsuliria held her hand up causing two rifts to open on each side of Jazz. Tsuliria closed her hand causing eight spirits, four from each rift to fly at Jazz.

Tsuliria's ring resonated as a large dark sun appeared above the mountain as black flames danced off of it.
"Darkness consume you."

The Dark Sun glowed before shooting out ten pillars of black flame at Jazz as skulls danced within the flames before flying out and also flying towards Jazz.
"Rest eternally in despair."

Tsuliria extended her hand sending out a giant focused beam of darkness towards Jazz, she released her scythe before moving both hands towards it increasing the size.

Kalan turned his body seeing Mirela hit the Handler and grinned as he slammed his straw together into one long one.
Turning his body he hurled the large piece of straw at the handler.
"Thanks Mirela, that's just the opening I need!" Kalan yelled as his straw started moving within his sleeve.
"Now taste Kalan's 'Tough Love Sharp Shot!'

Kalan turned once more and hurled another piece of straw at the large straw, it collided increasing the speed of the straw before it penetrated the Handler through it's forehead as it tried to recover taking it out.
Kalan grinned before he heard Mirela yelling, turning he saw her falling not to far away.

He looked down seeing the earth coming in closer, he whistled before turning and landing on Kina's butterfly.
He leaned back and landed on the butterfly before flying towards Mirela, he grinned as the butterfly flew under Mirela catching her on it's back.
"Now that was close," he said looking back at her."
"Are you oka-"
Kalan's sentence was cut off as a flying demon grabbed him off the butterfly.
The butterfly continued flying without Kalan and landed on the ground leaning for Mirela to get off.

The flying demon flew higher into the air with a kicking Kalan before it snickered, Kalan looked up at it before it released him causing him to fall towards the ground.

Kervani's eyebrow arched seeing his demons destroyed in front of him along with Pet's from Inae's attack, he looked at the others surprised that they decimated his army so soon.

A grin formed on Kervani's face as he held his hand up.
"You fools just hastened the inevitable."
The blood of the battlefield lifted off the ground before circling around him, Kervani laughed as another demon army formed behind him from the blood of their brethren.
"Your miserable lives come to an end here!"

The demon army rushed past Kervani as the blood circled high into the air, past Kalan and up to the clouds before forming into a large veritcal pentagram.

A loud roar came from it before a purple hand gripped the side of it, a purple demon came out of the portal to his torso and let out a loud roar.
He had large black horns on his head, black markings all over his body and large fangs.
His eyes glowed green as he towered over the capital, it's short red hair moving with it as it loud out another roar causing some buildings to shake and collapse.

Even with the Handlers size they were barely bigger than the demons black fingernails as they flew by.

"What is that?!" Kina said looking up at the gigantic demon.
"That is one of the four head arch demons, they govern different parts of the underworld. That's Yosliv, the judge."

Kina started to draw her butterflies but darkness enclosed on her vision before she fell to her knees, she let out a small groan before hitting the ground and losing consciousness her large butterfly vanishing.
Pet ran up to her before kneeling down next to her.

"Kina...I took too much blood from you...sorry...."
Pet looked up at Yosliv before looking over at the demon army coming towards them.
"Ulior!" Pet yelled dismissing Amora to put less strain on Kina.
Ulior appeared and holding his hands out made a wall barrier that stopped the demons.
"Mirela, please take Inae and run....I will hold them off for as long as I can, please don't look up when you run, nor should you look back."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:02 pm
Jazz quickly jumped back as Tsuliria began her onslaught, petals quickly flying in front of him to protect him. Jazz held his hand out as feathers from his wings joined the petals as the beams slammed into them. Thrusting out his other hand, more feathers and petals joined to hold back the barrage of beams before him. Seeing little escape, Jazz wrapped his wings around him, a flurry of feathers encasing him as the flames from above met with the massive laser to his front.

"I can't take much more of this..."

His wings began to dent and shake as his powers struggled to hold on. With one last breath, Jazz began to spin, the tree beneath him shooting off petals to form a massive whirlwind around him. His wings flew open, redirecting the giant beam of darkness out into the open sky as the whirlwind sliced through the skulls, routing the hell fire around him to the ground. Jazz let out a sigh of relieve before clapping his hands together.

"Final Spear....Lavaethan"

Jazz hands flashed brightly as a white light wrapped up his arm, the head of a dragon adorning his hand. As his hands split, a massive spear of light formed, this was Lavaethan, the forbidden spear of the deities, the seventh spear of legend that was locked behind the seventh gate. Jazz' eyes burst with light as the spear burned into his hand.

"Just stay down after this...don't make me resort to using it..."

Jazz threw the spear, the massive white flames flying from it's tip seemed to rip through the very fabric of reality as it flew towards Tsuliria. The white light on Jazz' arm slowly faded as the spear left him, the loud roar filling the air.  

Waka_in_the_Zash

yizel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:57 pm
Tsuliria's eyes narrowed as she watch her attacks being deflected by Jazz, her darkness started flickering as she felt the battle started to take a toll on her spirit.
She closed her eyes and focused to regain her darkness before watching Jazz slam his hands together.

"Nine."

She watched something form in his grasp as he spoke the name of the weapon, her eyes narrowed as she brought her scythe back into her grasp.
She watched as Jazz hurled the Lavaethan towards her, the ring behind her started to glow as her eyes watched the spear.
Tsuliria gripped her scythe before leaning to the side, she flinched feeling the heat from the flames of the spear as it flew past her.

She watched as the spear destroyed the mountain next to them a giant light erupting from it.
Tsuliria brushed off her shirt and turned back to Jazz.
"That would have ended it," Tsuliria mumbled.

She flew into the air until she was across from Jazz, she released her scythe causing it to float high into the air.
It stopped high above the mountain before turning vertically the bottom of the scythe pointing towards the mountain.
"Forbidden Scripture."

"Eight."

A purple light shot out of both ends of the scythe, the top light stopped in the sky creating a large purple spinning pentagram with another pentagram spinning in the opposite direction.
A large circle surrounded the two pentagrams as they spun.
The second light hit what remained of the mountain and spread out to an identical pentagram as the one above it.

"Seven."

Purple lines came off the ends of top pentagram and lined up with the bottom pentagram forming a cage of purple lines around the two as the pentagrams glowed brightly.

"Six."

Thousands of purple orbs started appearing along the long lines from the top pentagram to the bottom.
Red orbs hovered above the pentagrams themselves as Tsuliria extended her hands out.
"Weep Envy."

The orbs glowed before spinning and forming hundreds of faces, all of Tsuliria who glared at Jazz.
The Tsuliria's opened their mouths before hundreds of small dark beams shot out of their mouth's at Jazz from all directions.

"Five."

The Tsuliria's at the bottom shot small balls of darkness that upon coming in contact with another source exploded into corruption.
The Tsuliria's at the top shot together creating a long beam of dark energy concentrated on Jazz's side.
"Four."

Tsuliria breathed heavily as her hand clenched into a fist the beams flying past her
"Not yet...just a little longer..."

Flora turned seeing a giant light erupt in the distance where Tsuliria and Jazz were fighting.
"Kailos did you see-"
"Keep walking we don't have time for such matters. That and it doesn't involve us."
Flora took one last look back at the light as it faded before running and catching up to Kailos who grinned.
"It's almost time," Kailos mumbled. "I'll get what I want soon."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:57 pm
Climbing down off of the butterfly before it vanished, Mirela shifted both Love and her bow to one arm before kneeling down and lifting Inae into her arms. "I'm not going anywhere without Kalan!" The situation was causing her to panic. Softening her eyes, she looked to where Kalan was falling and took a few steps back. "K-Kalan!!"

"I-Idiot..." Inae mumbled, raising her trembling hand. "Think about... Your own life and the lives of others for... For once..." Slipping her hand into her pouch, she wearily brought out another card as the tower began to form javelins all around it. "I'm... I'm only doing this to put an end to your constant w-whining..." Inae weakly lifted her arm upwards.

"Tarot... Tarot XVI - The Tower... D-Dismiss..."

The Tower then faded away right before the javelins fired, stopping its final attack. It returned to Inae, allowing her to regain a bit of her strength.

"Now... Tarot IV - The Emperor."

The Emperor returned once again, though his wispy form was distorted from Inae's lack of strength. "Save... Save him." As Inae pointed up at Kalan, the Emperor unleashed his companion eagle toward him.

Blazing through the sky, the eagle dove to Kalan and took hold of the back of his shirt with its beak. The wispy eagle strained to keep Kalan safe from falling. As it reached its master, the eagle dropped Kalan a few feet from the ground before fading away, the Emperor not far behind.

"Inae... Thank you." Giving her sister a sincere smile, Mirela turned her attention toward Kalan. "Come on, we have to go. Everyone will be fine, but we need to leave." Taking off running with both Love and Inae in her arms, Mirela turned her head back to Kalan. "Please, hurry!" She turned her attention forward once more, trying to make it out of the capitol as quickly as possible.

"To think that I've fallen as far as this... I'm still... Still going to fight you." Inae narrowed her eyes up at Mirela before turning her head back. She kind of hoped that Kalan would follow for two reasons. One, she didn't want to be completely alone with Mirela. The other reason was that she now wanted Kalan to be around when Mirela took her last breath. "H-Hurry up, Kalan...!"  

Miss-Ran

Waka_in_the_Zash

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:45 pm
Jazz grit his teeth as the massive explosion went off in the background, missing Tsuliria. He knew that was his last chance to end this without pulling out the one thing he knew would win it for sure. With his frustration growing, he pulled six spears from the air, throwing them at the ring of Tsuliria faces as the lasers were rendered useless. A flurry of razor sharp feathers flew into each, exploding on contact as Jazz struggled to make the decision.

"I'm sorry Tsuliria...but I've been holding back my true final form...but it seems I have no choice but to end this."

Jazz gently touched the ground, his tree shining brightly behind him as he flourished his wings. The ground began to shake as Jazz let out a soft sigh, a hand reaching up to his chest. The tree behind him exploded into tiny orbs, each being absorbed into his wings. White lines trailed up his arms before bright ethereal claws formed on his right hand. As the light once again filled his eyes, teeth grew to small fangs.

"You will be the only one to witness this form Tsuliria....I am a demon bound to my light...the light given to me by the gods themselves. I'm breaking these chains so that you may finally know peace and so that Reaper will finally come to justice....it's been a good run...my friend."

A soft glowing light emerged from Jazz' chest as his heart released the very thing that gave him life. As the orb rested in his palm Jazz slowly closed his eyes. His wings began to pulsate as the light was now freed, rampaging through his body. A scream rang out as Jazz lost control, the orb exploded in size as his hair returned to it's snow white stature.

"Please...forgive me everyone.."

Jazz jumped, his wings flapping as his body emitted a massive light. What was left of Jazz screamed out in his heart, the light growing larger and larger as he put everything he had into it. As he thrust the orb forward at Tsuliria, a sing tear ran down his face as the rage consumed him.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:18 pm
"Three."

Tsuliria watched as Jazz took out her attack, the explosions behind her causing her hair and clothing to flutter .
Her eyebrows drew down a little when he spoke to her before she watched him sink to the ground.
She slowly lowered onto the ground placing her feet down as Jazz spoke to her again, her eyes widened at the word 'friend' but she remained silent.

"Two."

Seeing the orb of light leave his chest she felt her darkness draw to it, she clutched at her chest to contain the darkness within her.
She kept her attention on Jazz finding his wings were blinding to look at as they pulsated behind him.

Her mind flashed back to when they first met as he flew at her, that determination in his eyes still burning within the confines of her mind.
A small smile formed on her face as she looked at Jazz before a black tear ran down the side of her cheek.
"I'm sorry Kina...."

"One."

"Goodbye....Jazz."

The pentagrams and lines flew into Tsuliria's ring as the skeleton laughed while pointing at Tsuliria.
The ring let off a black glow as the darkness consumed Tsuliria, blood trickled down her face as the darkness cut her cheek.
Her eyes reverted to their yellow glow before the ring of chains exploded behind her, Tsuliria's chains burst out of the ring and flew high into the air attached to only her back.
The purple glow enveloped the chains as the faces of the damned appeared on the links as Tsuliria brought the mountain of chains down.

"Vindication of the 666 Order!"

Tsuliria brought her chains down slamming it into Jazz's orb as he neared her, the two opposing powers collided as the two were enveloped in a large sphere of light and dark.

The sphere grew consuming the mountain as Jazz's light and Tsuliria's darkness twirled around each other spreading out to the field burning everything it came in contact with.
The sphere made the earth rumble and tore apart even the wind itself as it stretched over the field.

The sphere finally faded away leaving small balls of light and darkness hovering around the area.

A large smoldering crater was left from the sphere as crackles of dark and light lightning filled the crater that covered most of the field.
The mountain and most of the field around it was completely decimated by the corruption of the darkness and the shine of the light.
The light and dark orbs faded from existence as the only remnant of the battle cackled with the energy of the two envoy's.

Kalan opened his eyes feeling something carry him, surprised to see it was an eagle.
He started to question how it was carrying him before he watched it fade away.
He turned to Inae and Mirela before turning back to Pet, Kalan looked from Pet to Mirela and back again before letting out a small sigh.
"Pet."
Pet looked back at Kalan as he made a motion with his thumb grinning.
"Put a barrier up behind me."

Pet stared at Kalan before nodding, she raised her hand causing a barrier to rise from the ground and block Kalan from Mirela.
Kalan looked back at Mirela before smiling a small sad smile as a dark aura started to envelop him..
"Don't look okay...this is something you shouldn't see."

Darkness surrounded Kalan as his hair took on a black color and grew down to his neck before hanging off his shoulders.
Dark markings appeared around each his arms before an aura of darkness exploded from beneath him causing his hair and clothing to flutter.
Pet looked back at Kalan her eyes widening.
"Kalan! Don't-"
Her sentence was cut off as the barrier fell and the demons rushed forward.

Kalan's eyes shot open as a red glow took over his once green eyes, fangs protruded out of his mouth before his fingernails formed into long claws.
Kalan let out a loud demonic roar before lowering his head as black hellfire circle around his arms.

Kalan rushed forward into the crowd of demons throwing Kina and Pet back in the process.
He grab the face of a Crawler and pulled it's head off before hurling it at a Rifter causing it to stagger, running forward he snapped the Rifter's arm and ripped it off before turning and cutting through a Carrier.
He turned once more and shoved his hand through a Rebirth's chest before black hellfire consumed it entirely until only ashes were left.

Kervani's eyes widened as he noticed the change in Kalan, he pointed towards him causing Yosliv to let out a loud roar and making a fist brought it down to the capital towards Kalan.

Kalan looked up at Yosliv and his dark aura exploded from his body before swirling high into the sky.
His aura slowly formed into a mist before making a large figure that matched Yosliv in size.
Eight arms formed on the creature before it materialized and took hold of Yosliv's wrist .
The creature's six beady black eyes matched it's black torso as four of it's arms took hold of Yosliv's head.
Pet looked up at it her eyes widening.
"That's the top arch demon, Valcas! How...only Reaper can..."

Valcas roared as it pushed Yosliv back into his portal and slammed it shut before sinking back into Kalan's body.
Kalan turned towards the advancing army and built darkness around his fist.
He noticed the demons had divided and now surrounded him on all sides growling lowly at him.
His eyes narrowed before the demons lurched forward claws and fangs aimed at Kalan.

Kalan slammed his fist into the ground causing dark spikes to explode from the earth and pierce the demons, some spikes grew high into the air piercing the Handler's who flew in the sky.
Crimson rained around Kalan staining his clothes and skin as he slowly lifted his body back up, a black mist forming at his feet.
Black smoke poured out Kalan's mouth as he breathed before he turned his head to the sky and opening his mouth let the crimson fall into it.
He closed his eyes as red stained everything around him as he stood in the graveyard of impaled demons, the black mist covering the area around him.

Kalan slowly turned his head to Kervani before vanishing from sight, Kervani went to move when Kalan appeared in front of him, the darkness leaving him returning him to his original form.
"I'm sorry."
A straw sword pierced Kervani's chest, Kervani's eyes widened as tears fell down Kalan's face as his father's blood stained his hands.
Kervani coughed up blood causing it to trickle down his face before smiling at him.
"I knew you'd...be the one to do it...son....."
Kervani stumbled backwards before falling to his knees, he chuckled a little before falling to the side.
His eyes slowly closed before he let out one last breath and went motionless.

Kalan breathed heavily as the dark spikes dissipated causing the demons to fall onto the ground before they vanished into ash.
Kalan walked over to Kervani and fell to his knees before looking at him.
"...father....."
Kalan fell face first onto the ground next to Kervani as darkness consumed his vision as he lost consciousness."  

yizel

Waka_in_the_Zash

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:51 pm
"It is done...the envoys are no more."

Zeros gave a slight smile as the blast subsided over the field as he and Akina watched from within the confines of the city. As Akina wept softly, Zeros stood prideful as his plan had come to fruition.

"You knew they would kill each other from the start...didn't you?"

"It was necessary for what is to come my dear. Don't worry...our son will come back to us."

As Akina brushed her tears from her eyes, she hugged her husband's arm, the light and darkness reflecting in her eyes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A soft dripping was all that could be heard as Jazz' seemingly lifeless body lay on the cold ground. His eyes slowly opened as his mind raced with questions.

"Am I dead...?"

Quickly he sat up, his breathing short and rapid as he remembered the last few seconds of his fight with Tsuliria. His body was disintegrated in the blast, yet here he was sitting in a dark dank cave. Where was he? How did he survive? As he looked around frantically he noticed Tsuliria laying next to him, her eyes still shut as she looked like her old self. Jazz was perplexed, he was sure that they had both been killed. He reached over and placed two fingers to the side of her neck, there was no pulse.

"What the...."

Even though her heart was stopped, Jazz was confused as he saw her chest moving up and down, she was definately breathing. A soft blush came over his face as he had realized, this was the first woman he had ever been this close to without fighting. He quickly pulled away as he tried to push the thoughts out of his mind and focus more on where they were.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff