Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Mt.Black rose Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:35 pm
Armageddon took a step back and rubbed his neck. "Thanks for that." he grunted. "There's been a creak in my neck that's been bugging me like crazy! Almost as much as you!" he chuckled and threw the blood that was dripping off his blade at the girl then electrocuted the blood.

((aww, well i have to go, too, soooo byeee!!))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:37 pm
Sehla growled, ignoring the blood that electrouted her, and ripped off his arm with her jaws, throwing it into the freezing lake.  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:54 pm
Armageddon watched his arm get ripped off. "Now that was just out of line." he chuckled and began to melt into the shadows. Just a shadow. The real Armageddon wasn't even paying attention. He was sitting on the roof of the lodge, watching the snow.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:05 pm
((twist xD lmfao))
User Image
Sehla sighed, cussing in her head.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Chandra laughed at Sehla "Nice one Sel.."Sehla turned at Chandra and sighed "Great, vampire from my family, horrible.."
Chandra smiled and was by Sehla's side in a second "I know you truly love me!" Chandra rolled her eyes.
Sehla chuckled lightly, throwing her head back a little and then looking down "Oh don't push it..."
Chandra rolled her eyes "Whatever, b***h.." Chandra smiled.
Sehla growled hand held up her hand, infront of Chandra's forhead, read to flick it "Either a, I flick your forhead and break your entire skull, b nothing at all, or c, I shove my foot up your frigging a**!!!!!!!!!!!" Sehla warned.
Chandra crossed her arms across her chest "What? Isn't that what you call girl dogs?" Chandra lifted a eyebrow,smiling.
Sehla growled "Oh two can play this game!!!! What does your mom call you and you hate so much? Oh yeah... Belladonna!!!"
Chandra growled "Oh you want to start?!??!"
The both kept on fighting, with words.
Chancie appeared "AT it again? You two fight like sisters I swear!"
The both turned to Chancie, and yelled at her at the exact same time "Shut the hell up Chancie and stay out of this!!"
Chancie winced and stood behind Tom, trembling and clingling to his arm "They're going to eat my head off I try to stop them again."  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

BlueScarlet369

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:42 pm
Tom looked at Chancie "no they won't not if i'm here" he said to her then walked in between Shela and Chandra "no you go and don't show your face agian" he said to Chandra in a cool calm voice.

Terri flew in and landed next to Chancie and asked "whats Tom doing?"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:51 pm
Chandra pushed Tom to the ground and looked at Sehla "Oh look how nice, your boyfriend tried to save you!" Chandra chuckled.
Sehla looked at Tom then at Chandra "He is not my boyfriend!"
Chandra growled "Like I even care! It's all my stupid dad's fault for getting with my mom! Now we are freaking related!"
Sehla growled "You should be glad your family is the only vampires we allow to even get near us!"
Chandra rolled her eyes "And why that?"Sehla growled "Oh you want to know? Because your dad is a wolf! And he is in love with your mother! If he was in love th her, and she never treated him right or loved him back, we all would have killed her!"
Chandra gasped "Don't even say that!"Sehla growled "Oh I just did!!"
Chandra pushed Sehla to the ground.
Sehla chuckled "Oh now you want to start?" Sehla punched Chandra.  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:21 pm
Armageddon glanced at the squabble going down and sighed then looked back at the snow. Even the snow was more interesting.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:45 pm
Sehla felt someone watching them then felt it go away, she looked at Chandra "You're so lucky my family can't kill you!"
Chandra growled "And why is that?"
Sehla got closer, tempted to break all Chandra's bones though she couldn't "Did you even listen?! If we do that your mom will go all crazy, try to kill us because we killed you, then my uncle will be depressed."
Chandra sighed "I'm so mad we're even related!"
Sehla growled "Like I want to be related to stupid vampires!!"
Chandra rolled her eyes, defeated, and disgusted they agreed on something "I don't have to take this.." Chandra mummbled, running into the the trees, where she disappeared.
Chancie sighed in relief "Finally, you guys always have to fight...." Chancie skipped to Sehla's side "Anyway, it's almost Christmas! Family get together, the only 2nd time of year to get you all pretty!"
Sehla sighed "I'm not going to that, I hate it."
Chancie sighed "Fine, let me make you pretty, please? Please?Please? Prreeeeeettttttyyyy pleeaasseee!?"
Sehla covered her ears, annoyed then finally agreed "Fine!!!"
Chancie smiled "Yay! Today?"
Sehla hated it but agreed "Fine, yes whatever. To get over with it."
Chancie started tugging Sehla to the cabin then looked at Terri and Tom "Wanna come?"  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

BlueScarlet369

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:18 pm
Tom was arguring quietly with Terri when Chancie said something "yeah can we?"
Terri shook her head yes and walked over to Chancie and Shela.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:33 pm
Sehla sighed quietly, Chancie walking Sehla to the cabin,mostly dragging her. They all arrived at the cabin.Chancie smiled and looked at Terri "Wanna watch?" then she looked at Tom and giggled "No guys, sorry!"
Sehla looked at Terri.
Chancie took Sehla into a room.  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

BlueScarlet369

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:38 pm
Tom shrugged his shoulders and sat on the couch in the living room "you can go with them Terrie"

"thanks" Terrie said following Chancie and Shela.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:50 pm
Chancie closed the door she put makeup on Sehla.
Sehla read Chancie's mind about putting a dress on her Sehla sighed and whispered "Oh crap.."
Chancie chuckled "Oh come on, only 2nd time of year you could get all girly.." Chancie gave Sehla the dress.
Sehla sighed and put on the dress.
Chancie smiled "See it isn't bad..."
Sehla sighed.
Chancie opened the door and chuckled as Sehla stayed in the room.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(just imagne without the wings)  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

BlueScarlet369

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:53 pm
Terri walked in "you do look pretty but i have something thats probally a little more you" she said handing Shela a necklace with the pendant of a pawprint with a music note in the middle.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:57 pm
Sehla smiled at Terri "Thank you, that's very nice of you. And I'm sorry about earlier, that you had to see that."
Chancie chuckled "Oh come on, just come out.."
Sehla was afraid to take a step forward "Erm no, he'll laugh at me..." Sehla chuckled.
Chancie pulled her out.  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

BlueScarlet369

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:02 pm
"it's fine beleave me i've seen worse" she said then pulled Shela back in dragging Chancie with her "i have a better idea Chancie since you gat to dress Shela up let her dress you up?" she suggested.
Tom had a confussed look on his face as he heard the noises.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games