Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
+ h 3 ( ! r ( u $ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:59 pm
tiny14xx
Right?!

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"It is, isn't it?" Nikolai smiled to himself. The ride soon came to yet another stop and they found themselves stuck at the very top of the ride. The wind was cool yet comforting, and the rides below looked like starlight. He looked over to Michael and gazed at his figure for a moment.
"...You love me, right, dearie?" he asked suddenly. "Honestly? Your heart flutters around me or even when you think of me?"

User Image...............................................................................User Image...............................................................................User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:17 pm
Awesome nerd

Michael Dark-The Artist
Water Elemental

User ImageUser Image
"The passion flows through me like water through a waterfall..."
User Image
Michael turns to Nikolai with a slight blush, surprised by the sudden question. With a smile, Michael leans forward and gives Nikolai a kiss on the lips, his hands taking Nikolai's before he kissed the knuckles softly.
"I feel all of those things, so if that is what love is, then yes, I do love you."

User ImageUser Image
"...and my hand moves, the colors blending until I have created a masterpiece."

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:47 pm
tiny14xx
Right?!

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Nikolai brightened and slid his hands out of Michael's grip. "Oh goody! Then let's break up, dearie." he smiled as if he told a clever joke.

User Image...............................................................................User Image...............................................................................User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:53 pm
Awesome nerd

Michael Dark-The Artist
Water Elemental

User ImageUser Image
User Image
Michael leans back in surprise, looking as if he just received a slap in the face. After taking a deep breath, Michael's face goes cold.
"When did we start going out?"

User ImageUser Image

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:56 pm
tiny14xx

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

The Sin crossed a leg and tapped his index finger against his sharp chin, looking off into the distance daintily. "Hmm... I suppose it started after I asked you on a date at the classroom." he mused and smiled brightly at the boy. "Isn't it funny how long a few days can feel like, dearie?" he asked cheerfully.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:02 pm
Awesome nerd

Michael Dark-The Artist
Water Elemental

User ImageUser Image
User Image
Michael sighs, motioning for the man to stop the ride when it reached the bottom before he stepped out and began to walk away with a frown.
And here I thought I could finally be happy, what a freaking joke.He had no idea how to get back to the school but if it meant getting away from the man who obviously found everything that happened a joke, he didn't care.

User ImageUser Image

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:06 pm
tiny14xx

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"Come, dearie, let me give you a ride home." Nikolai offered while trailing behind the boy, grinning at his expressions as he folded his arms behind his back. "The school's a good few ways off, and you could rant all you'd like about me to me on the way home."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:20 pm
Awesome nerd
ooc: Is there a reason why he is being a jerk or is it just because he really was faking everything?

Michael Dark-The Artist
Water Elemental

User ImageUser Image
User Image
Michael stopped before glaring at Nikolai, tempted to hit him in the face.
"No Thank you. I would rather not waste anymore of my time on a lying b*****d like you. People like you make me sick."He began to walk away again deciding to walk instead of sitting anywhere near the man who could rot in hell alone.

User ImageUser Image

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:54 pm
tiny14xx
Nope, that's just him. He snakes his way into the heart then rips it out :/

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Nikolai hesitated then smiled again at Michael. "Very well, darling." he said and turned for his car. "I'll see you in class tomorrow~!" he chimed over his shoulder as he headed back into the carnival.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:59 pm
Awesome nerd
ooc: b*****d

Michael Dark-The Artist
Water Elemental

User ImageUser Image
User Image
Michael laughed as he walked knowing well that he was never returning to the man's class and would skip it and avoid having to look at his disgusting face for the rest of the year..
"Why is my life always wasted on people like him?"
Exit ~

User ImageUser Image

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:33 pm
Michael Dark-The Artist
Water Elemental

User Image
Michael normally wouldn't catch a ride from a stranger but he had no other way to get to town. The wind felt strange against his face now that his new haircut was a lot shorter than his hair once was. His bangs were no longer in his way.

When they started getting near a bunch of familiar lights, Michael tapped the window and hopped out when the woman stopped. After giving her some money for her troubles, Michael began to walk to the entrance of the circus. The old Michael would have avoided this place and would be curling into a ball in his dorm and never leaving, but the new Michael took what happened as a lesson and realized that he was foolish. Love? He didn't even know what love was like! Sure he had a small crush but for him to be as foolish as he was, he was more embarrassed than anything.

After hours of riding the rides they had to offer, Michael finally went to one of the shows they had. he had never seen anything like it since last time he was at the circus he didn't not have nearly as much fun as he was now.

"This is awesome!"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:54 pm
Keller Green

User Image

Keller sighed as the girls dragged him to the circus, holding his arms and chattering around him. "Girls, I really don't like coming to the cir-"
"You don't like the circus?" whimpered one.
"Melanie, that's not-
"Or is it you don't like us?!" whined another.
"Brittany, don't be sil-"
"Why don't you like us, Keller?" sniffled the last, bringing a hand to wipe away her tears.
"Tiffany, come on, you know that's not-"
"It's because we're fat, isn't it?!" they all exclaimed, gripping him tightly and crying.
The football player whimpered softly at their freak-out, too deep into the situation to pull himself free. With nothing but his charms to save him now, he cleared his throat and smiled sweetly. "Girls, you're all so beautiful. It's not that I don't like being with you, because I truly do. It's just there are so many people here who might be jealous of me for being with such beautiful girls that they might try to hurt me just to get to you. And ladies, do you really want this face to be scarred?"
They all stopped crying, pushing away from him in fear.
"Then we'll give you a break for a second, to keep yourself free of our beauty until the people can be used to it!" cried Melanie.
Although Keller didn't understand the meaning exactly, he allowed them to run off, sitting on a bench and leaning his head back. "Gahhh I don't even know how to get home," he murmured, pursing his lips.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:12 am
Mayah Playah

Leslie Kelly
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

What- This wasn't an ice cream parlor! Hiding behind a shrug, Leslie narrowed his eyes suspiciously at the group. Were they on to him? Was that why they went to an entirely different area? This had scoop written all over it! Leslie tried to listen in on their conversation, but the laughter of the crowds and the joyful music of the carnival rides made it difficult for him. He always hated carnivals. They were just so distracting! By the time Leslie could refocus on them, the girls had left and Keller rested on a bench. He was all alone? No, this was just too suspicious!
Inch-by-inch Leslie sidled towards Keller until he was crouched behind the bench. He had never been this close to him, even when they first met at the dorms. Oh, he could still smell the sweat from his football practice. His muscles must be throbbi- No! No, he can't think this way towards a man!
"Are you in a relationship with all three of those cheerleaders?" Leslie suddenly demanded and stood up behind Keller. He had a determined yet also distracted look on his face. Sure he was trying to get a scoop, but this wasn't the question he had wanted to ask. He was so caught up in trying to think about something else than his strange dilemma that he said the first thing that came to mind! Oh, stupid, stupid!!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:22 am
Keller Green

User Image

"Huh?" Keller, hearing a voice, looked behind himself to find the source. Realizing that it was his neighbor instead of one of those ditzy girls or his sister (which was worse), he smiled brightly. "Oh, hey Les!" he greeted, gesturing beside him to offer a spot to sit. "Oh, you mean Melanie, Tiffany, and Brittany? No, we're all just friends, although they seem to think that we should be more. Honestly, none of the girls here at this school really do it for me." He ran a hand through his hair, chuckling. "As much as I enjoy spending time with those girls, since they really are incredibly sweet, all they want from me is a chance. I can't give them one, though, and it kind of depresses me. Hey, come here."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:15 pm
Mayah Playah

Leslie Kelly
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Leslie scoffed, but sat down, nonetheless. "You, the quarterback, don't have an interest in any of the girls at school? I find that extremely difficult to believe." He stiffened at a thought and glared at him. "You're not gay, are you?" he asked incredulously.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff