Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:05 am

MM-212 Beta
Yes, finally seems like Resident Evil 5 will be more "survival" based than RE4 with the new climate control feature introduced into game. 3nodding
Well, survival is there, but where is the horror?
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:55 am

Biohazard EXTREME
MM-212 Beta
Yes, finally seems like Resident Evil 5 will be more "survival" based than RE4 with the new climate control feature introduced into game. 3nodding
Don't know...thats why we need to see more videos of the story or something. Running "zombie-like" people don't cut it for me.

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:03 pm

MM-212 Beta
Biohazard EXTREME
MM-212 Beta
Don't know...thats why we need to see more videos of the story or something. Running "zombie-like" people don't cut it for me.

A guy, a gun and ennemies we don't see clearly don't say a lot of things. ninja
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:47 pm

On the other hand, if we don't see the enemies at all in the game until the last moment when they jump out at you, now THAT'S horror. You're just walking by, when suddenly someone sneaks up on you and screams at the last second. You go, "s**t!" and fire away.

Biohazard EXTREME

ladyashford

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:41 am

Biohazard EXTREME
On the other hand, if we don't see the enemies at all in the game until the last moment when they jump out at you, now THAT'S horror. You're just walking by, when suddenly someone sneaks up on you and screams at the last second. You go, "s**t!" and fire away.

Well said, makes it much better than a zombie 3 screens down the road that you know is there from the excessive moaning! though i couldnt imagine running zombies confused
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:10 pm

Well, it was even worse in RE4. In RE4, it's not just moaning. You hear them yell something out that you KNOW, they're alerting of your presence. Then the music starts. And For as long as the music is playing, you know they're after you. There's no surprise, no suspense. That's what I didn't like about RE4. I'd like just one time to be walking by a wooden house, and suddenly, Dr. Sal just breaks through the wall with his chainsaw and runs right at you.

Biohazard EXTREME

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:52 pm

Any word on when the game is actually coming out?
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:20 am

2008, I think.

Biohazard EXTREME

Solid_Snake13

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:47 pm

Late 2008 from what I heard don't know if thats official
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:58 pm

Someone said that it was coming on the Wii too. Was I in the coma and I missed that or what? confused

Resident Isaka
Crew

Solid_Snake13

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:02 pm

Yeah I heard that too, but I also heard Wii is getting a RE title to itself The Umbrella Chronicles if I recall correctly I guess Im going to have to get a Wii with that PS3 *sigh*
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:09 pm

Solid_Snake13
Yeah I heard that too, but I also heard Wii is getting a RE title to itself The Umbrella Chronicles if I recall correctly I guess Im going to have to get a Wii with that PS3 *sigh*

It does (for Umbrella Chronicles).

Resident Isaka
Crew

Dark Devil003

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:05 pm

Chris looks cool in RE5, i hope wesker is there too.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:24 pm

Dark Devil003
Chris looks cool in RE5, i hope wesker is there too.
Let's just hope that it is indeed Chris.

Biohazard EXTREME

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games