Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Naga's Scales. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:43 pm
And Puff suddenly found himself in the odd position of having his fist in his mouth.
"Let's try to be civil boys. Anyways, you're missing your hands."

A closer look would reveal that the others were playing cards and that all those participating in violent acts had missed their turns. They all suddenly found themselves with the suspicious feeling one gets when they find their pants around their ankles, even the building was caught with its pants down.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:43 pm
((It's a punch that is ment for shattering steel. Basically his hits it with as much force as he can to send vibration through an object shattering it if possible. I forgot to add the intented affects.))  

Rozalin Wednesday

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:50 pm
((ahh so it relies on just brute force huh? not a bad tactic, though due to Faulty's post their is no need to post a counter.

and heres a quick question. Whats with the obsession on trying to damage the place? ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:54 pm
((It seems to be an obsession with damaging all places, really...))

"If you guys don't sit your buts down and play your hand, I'm going to throw you out and let the cops drag you off!" shouted Lance over his shoulder as he waited for the game to come back around to him.

Lance was looking a little woozy after that song, and really didn't want to deal with a shaking building.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:57 pm
"Or, better yet, we won't throw you out, and we'll keep playing. And then you'll just keep losing clothes."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:58 pm
ZombieJeff
((It seems to be an obsession with damaging all places, really...))

"If you guys don't sit your buts down and play your hand, I'm going to throw you out and let the cops drag you off!" shouted Lance over his shoulder as he waited for the game to come back around to him.

Lance was looking a little woozy after that song, and really didn't want to deal with a shaking building.

((thinks of Mecha....yeah i see your point. sad ))  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:05 pm
Now that Viva was gone, he decided to get to work managing the building in his absence. He finished his tea and took care of the cup before approaching the card game quietly.

"I'm only willing to ask once more to please keep the rowdiness to a minimum. Otherwise I will have to ask you to leave, and I don't want to have to do that."

He then turned to the one named Atticus, giving the man a generous smile.

"I assume they are under your command so I'm sure I won't have to worry about anymore trouble from them. Now, what did you need my attention for?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:08 pm
"I'm assuming that since Lutia is busy toying with the minds of others, and Viva's off scrubbing soap scum, that you'd have access to the Jarian weapons stores?"

Atticus turned to the violent ones.
"Go fish."  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Rozalin Wednesday

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:11 pm
((Honeydew doesn't wear pants, and she knows this quite well. How would that affect her? We want to sit and not have cannons trained on us when we get itchy, we can't leave because police are after us, but we stopped caring.) What happened to Mecha?)

Puff pulled his hand from his mouth. "I'm leaving and I'll take on the police if it comes down to it." He said before walking towards the door in a huff.

All of the Redblazers stood to leave. Even Tao, Tobias, Haru and Plue.

"We can cover our own asses. Do what ever you fell like, call us when you need some one to take heads from their shoulders." Shinobu said as they left.

((Exit to Plushie palace))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:12 pm
He gave a polite smile

"I might or might not, why do you ask?"  

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:17 pm
"I find myself in possible need of one or two small items."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:23 pm
"Well I am not authorized to give access to those weapons to anybody. We collect them because they are too dangerous for anyone to use, and I cannot allow them to leave the vault without strict consent from Miss Lutia."

He gave a small bow and another polite smile.

"Besides, they are being held in the Jarian compound, so you couldn't see them even with permission at the moment, I'm afraid."  

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:24 pm
"What if a fragment of the Jarian door could be accessed?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:14 am
Chase held his hand and peeked at the others playing. My were they violent.....and he didn't appreciate the terms of the game. He also didn't know how to play, but they didn't need to know that...  

aeris192
Crew

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:41 pm
He gave Atticus another polite smile, but shook his head.

"Regardless of what magic or technology you might possess that gives you that option, I'm afraid that I cannot allow you access to the vault. And just to give you fair warning, if the sanctity of our compound is disturbed by outsiders, I will be forced to defend it's halls. Nothing personal, it's just my duty."

He gave a slight bow and turned to leave.

"I have enjoyed our conversation, thank you."

He returned to his seat at the bar, making himself another cup of tea as he relaxed, hoping to wait out his temporary tenure as guardian of the Naga Scales.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games