Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Bowling Alley Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:09 pm

Lena nodded at Hiro then put her hand on Nikolai's shoulder. "Nick, calm down." she frowned, hoping another fight wouldn't break out.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:11 pm

(Hehe I guess you didn't see Takeshi's dorm lol.)

Devil_Seith
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

Takeshi looked bored. "Dates are a waste of time.I already have two girls and we aren't dating.I dont get Into relationships I just have fun." He heard the key chain comment and his face twisted into a blood thirsty grin,His eyes turning from their pale red to their demonic bloody red. "I would love to see a weakling try.I wanted to cut a limb off but Armageddon left,You can take his place if you want."

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:13 pm

Nikolai's eyes turned dark blue, with a detail of purple and a lighter blue. "you dont want to mess with a taboo...." he growled, ready to fight. he looked at lena and sighed. "but I wont fight you, for Lena's sake" he said and looked at her. "come on, lets go..." he sighed
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:19 pm

Devil_Seith
User Image

Takeshi growled and Smirked. "Weakling.You don't faze me." He vanished and reappeared infront of him. "Taboo you say? Heh what ever I been alittle blood thirsty lately and you kinda got me angry at how you run your mouth."

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:21 pm

Lena nodded then looked back at Damian. "Wait... What do we do about him?" she asked and pointed athim.

Just then, Damian's body began to twitch. Though he was still passed out, his angel wings flapped a little then wrapped around him. A cold wind blew around the bowling alley then the wings unfolded. There was a different looking man where Damian was, and he was awake, too. The man got up and stretched then looked at himself. "This is why I hate Greek gods." he sighed and looked over at Lena and Nikolai. "They're almost as bad as Russians!" he laughed.

User Image
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:25 pm

"lena, can i please turn this man's head into my keychain?" he said, reffering to Takeshi. he looked at the new man. "there is nothing bad about Russians!" he yelled, fully PO'ed now. "what you are reffering to is silly sterotypes that are untrue! we do drink vodka, but we dont get so drunk we kill people! thats Irish culture!"

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:28 pm

Devil_Seith
User Image

Takeshi cocked his fist back and sent it to Nicks face withe enough force to make him fly back. "She does love you.Just not as much as she does Hiro."
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:32 pm

Nikolai slid on his feet, looking unphased. that does it! he thought. he clenched his fists and his arms became two savage scythes. he walked forward, the floor sinking in where he walked. the air around him became very pressurized and everything his scythes touched vaporized into nothing

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:36 pm

Devil_Seith
User Image

Takeshi looked at him with a bored look. "That's all? Boring" He held a hand out. "Black Rain." He said lowly making clouds darken and it started to rain black water landing everywhere but Takeshi.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:36 pm

Lena looked over at Takeshi and Nikolai and bit her lip. What should she do? What could she say? Oh, she couldn't do anything right now. She was too exhausted physically and emotionally to do anything.

Damian, in his new form, smiled and put a hand on Lena's shoulder. "C'mon, let's get out of here before things get ugly." he smiled and looked at Nikolai. "I'm giving my sis a make over for her wedding while you go fight! At least one of you guys has to look good for the wedding!" he called out with a hiss at the word 'wedding'. Before anyone could answer, Damian's now large wings stretched out and sent him and his sister into the sky within one flap.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:43 pm

Nikolai just came forward slowly, the rain not phazing him at all. "Im weak? your using rain as a weapon! YOUR the weak one!" he laughed
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:50 pm

Devil_Seith
User Image

Takeshi Smirked. "Weak and dumb..Tell me..When has rain ever been black?" He held a hand out and fire enraged around him. "Nensora." (Burning sky.) The fire around Takeshi flew into the sky and after a second giant meteor shaped fire balls formed and sparked the black rainmmaking small fire balls to rain down on nick as did the meteor ffire balls coming down.The black rain on nick would ignore making him catch on fire with flames that were way hotter then normal while the fire balls rained down on him. "It's oil..."

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:54 pm

the fire hit him, but he just smiled. "how to put out a oil fire." he spat out a giant fireball, and all the fire went out. "is to make a bigger fire right next to it." he smirked, marching forward
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:00 pm

(Umm so that means you spat fire on yourself? And the only fire that was with oil was the fire on you and the sma fire balls coming toward you.The giant meteor balls of fire coming at you weren't oil based so they are coming down at you..)

Devil_Seith
User Image

Takeshi watched with a bored expression. "Your quite boring you know.."

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:04 pm

(stilll, to snuff out a fire is to light another fire next to it. sucks the air away. and Nikolai doesnt mind burning: he's gone through much worse)
he smiked. "then make a move thats worth my time" he sneered, just wasting time now
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff