Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Firma Park ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:30 pm
User Image

Izunami
The Red Shula

"Oh, I see", she muttered. It was the only thing she could say at the moment. Though she didn't feel it to be right, she could tell, or understand that if it was the only way to bring her back, then she would assist him. "Alright then", she said to herself. Floating a bit higher into the air, she gazed into the distance, in hopes of determining the distance they had to travel now. "Not too far now", she told him. The largest group of trees would be coming up soon now.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:37 pm
She was right to be a bit disappointed. Z would have been as well. But something told him that this person was going to change things. Or atleast, for him anyway, kind of like Izunami had. Since Z had gotten some rest, he kept his mind under control. Unless he was talking to Izunami, he didnt go into her mind at all. He would have considered it to be a breach of their new friendship. And he trusted her.

Also, Rachael had a book, or she has two books. The ones you saw in my memories that I gave to you. I need one of those books.

He was telling the truth, and when she said that they were getting close he began to walk alittle faster. Z was close, and soon he would beable to change things for the better.

ProperGamer

Aged Autobiographer

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:46 pm
User Image

Izunami
The Red Shula

Izunmai heard him speak to her once more, talking about books. She looked down towards him, noticing his pace quicken. This made her speed up a bit, to to catch up. And as she did, she asked. "And what will you do with the book that you need? Will it help Rachael?", she asked. It was then that Izunami planted her feet upon the ground and began to walk with him. She grew tired of floating, but only for the time being. The journey to the desired spot, where the largest trees resided was taking quite a long time.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:11 pm
Z nodded.

In the long run it will help us all. It will hopefully rid us of a great evil that is Memnon. Only if I can get it and understand it.

He said, knowing full well that a book that old or about someone that powerful was likely to be encrypted and require deciphering. ALOT of deciphering. Thats when he saw it. It was becoming familiar and the trees they were headed to were just in the distance.

Good, we are almost there.

Z was getting nervous, being this close every time to his goals, something always seemed to happen and interrupt him. He was happy though that Izunami was here, someone to talk to and help him.

ProperGamer

Aged Autobiographer

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:32 pm
User Image

Izunami
The Red Shula

As they continued on, his words echoing through her mind, she wondered about something that he had said. "Rid us of a great evil that is Memnon." Memnon was the name of the unknown figure that she had seen back at the odd looking structure, in Magma Plains. Was that odd chill she got from him a sign of his evilness? so much confused her right now. Her friends, the ones she had just gotten to know, they all seemed nice, and fun. Why would they follow a man, who is evil? Izunami placed a hand on her head, not understanding, but as well the pain she began to feel.

Though Z had entered her mind the other day, and noticed the rather large bind on her memory, he didn't approach it, or tamper with it. But with the entrance to her mind, it broke the seal. So now, with each passing day, a bind will break, her past leaking into her mind. And with her thoughts on evil now, it triggered something, causing pain to seethe within her head.

Izunami gave a wince, but tried her best to play it of, as well as ignore it. She knew not of what was happening to her, only thinking it to be a mere headache. "Maybe I'm thinking about this way too much." Soon Z mentioned that they were almost there. Izunami shook off her pain and looked forward. "Good", she thought.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:02 pm
Z walked into the clearing. There laid the body of Rachael. She hadnt been moved at all. And the light that shone down on her gave her a soft of, divine grace look about her. She was far from divine, being what she was. But, the current situation gave her that apperance.

Ah, we found her!

He was alittle excited, but he didnt shout it at all. That could give Izunami a headache if he wasnt careful. He learned that the hardway. He walked over to the body and began looking it over. Her skin was cold and slightly pale, but for the most part, just how Z had left it. And luck was with him as the two books remained right where they had been.

ProperGamer

Aged Autobiographer

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:44 pm
User Image

Izunami
The Red Shula

Making it to the area in which the large trees resided, Izunami began to look around, feeling the place to be very recognizable, even though she had never been here physically. It had to do with the memories that Z shared with her. And as they entered a clearing, Z stated that they had found her. Turning her head forward, she noticed a body laying upon the ground. The sound of his voice, gave Izunami a smile. It felt good to see him in such a good mood. But as she got closer, she stopped walking and watched over Z and Rachael. It was a happy sight, and she didn't want to interrupt. Her sights though turned to the books that he had mentioned about before and she made her way to them, picking them up within her hands. Her fiery hues scanned the covers, her fingers tracing a few symbols that laid upon the cover.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:34 pm
Z kept looking over Rachael's body. When Izunami picked up the books, he didnt move or really do anything about it. He trusted her enough to let her be curious. As far as Z could tell, she didnt understand much about the world. Which in a way was good, she had a childs like view of everything, fresh and pure.

Those are the books that we were looking for and trying to get out of the library. Those are what Rachael died for.

He looked up at Izunami then back down to Rachael. moving so he could lift Rachael up by the shoulders and started to drag her body like he had been in the Tenth Sea Library.

Now we must get her back to the Jarian Base. There I can try to help her.

He looked back to make sure he wasnt going to hit any trees as he moved.

ProperGamer

Aged Autobiographer

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:56 am
User Image

Izunami
The Red Shula

As she gazed upon the cover of one of the books, she began to hear Z speak once more, stating that Rachael had died for the books. this made Izunami's gaze leave the old books and land on him. She caught his gaze for only a moment, until he looked back down at Rachael. Seeing them, him holding her, she turned her gaze back to the books, wondering. "What's so special...about these books?" Things were so strange, but deep down, Izunami could feel that there had to be a reason for such a thing. So leaving it be, she began to float off the ground and follow behind Z, the books being held tightly within her arms.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:29 pm
Z looked up at Izunami, he had heard her question but didnt answer. He figured it would be better if she didnt know. That way if anyone asked her, she would beable to truthfully say she didnt know.

Once we get back, then we can rest again. If there is anything you need or anyplace you wish to go. You and I can take a small adventure.

Z was being truthful in his offer. She didnt have much outside experience, so he figured that anyplace would be fun for Izunami. That was of course, once they got Rachael's body and the two books back to the Jarian Base.

We have extensive knowladge of the surroundings, and maps, so you can pick any place to go.

Z put on a smile as he used one hand to wipe his forehead. He had forgotten just how heavy Rachael was. Only it seemed like it was more only because of his weak physical stature.

ProperGamer

Aged Autobiographer

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:25 pm
User Image

Izunami
The Red Shula

Hearing him speak about resting once again, she gave a small nod. But her hues rested upon him as he asked about a place she wished to go. Izunami wasn't sure what to tell him, for she hadn't been anywhere outside if Magma Plains. She knew that area like the back of her hand, but elsewhere? Izunami looked into his eye's and began to answer. "I've never been outside of Magma Plains, so I wouldn't no of where to go." Floating off the ground, she moved herself closer to him, her eye's forward though. "I enjoy being with you, so wherever you go, I'll follow" Izunami then turned her eye's back upon Z and gave him a soft and warm smile. she spoke every word with truth and honesty. She was indeed enjoying her time with Z, even though some of it consisted of very painful memories, and much walking. It all was different to her, something new, or at least seemed new. Turning her eye's back forward, she spoke once again. "So how far is the....Jarian Base?"

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:10 pm
Z looked behind him as they began to approch the edge of the park. The excitment of finding Rachael and the conversation he and Izunami had been having, made time pass quickly. So it didnt seem like that long of a walk at all.

Very well then, we will decide on a place when I get things settled.

He was glad to hear that Izunami enjoyed his company. Few people in his life did or had, enjoyed his company. When Izunami asked how far the base was from here. Z couldnt have been sure, but it wasnt that far of a walk. The Jarian base was fairly easy to get to, just not into.

Well, it should be over that way, maybe about half an hours walk.

Z was looking int he distance, still dragging Rachael. But it had gotten easier due to the fact that the ground began to turn back into sidewalks and roads instead of rough ground and rocks.

When we get there, just stay close to me and no one will bother you. Some people may look at you with distrust. It will only because you are new. They will like you when they get to know you.

I will vouch on your behalf. I may not be important to many people, but to the ones that matter I am a very good asset.

Z looked at Izunami with a slight smile.

[Exit to Jarian Base]

ProperGamer

Aged Autobiographer

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:39 pm
User Image

Izunami
The Red Shula

As he agreed to go somewhere once Rachael was taken care of, Izunami gave a smile and nodded happily. She still floated beside him, looking forward, the trees still standing tall and firm. This area was very spacious, and the smell was quite different than in Magma Plains. It was actually cooler her as well, but still warm in a way. This place was different for sure, but she still found it likable. Hearing Z speak again, in response to her last question, she nodded yet again. She didn't bother to look upon him, that is until he talked about when they would arrive at the base. She tilted her head to the side a bit, curious as to why she would have to stay close to him, but it didn't matter to her. She would do it anyway, even if not asked to. Giving a nod that she understood, she continued to walk beside him, excited as well as nervous about getting to the Jarian Base.

{{ exit to Jarian Base }}

User ImageUser Image

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas