Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otokage's Building Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:31 pm
"That is the situation."Kyoiku said, emerging from the side office."As of right now, we have no Otokage."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:41 pm
Kat knocked on the door to the Otokage's office " Excuse its Kat Firecat ..you said you have a mission for me" Kat asked a lil nervous because this would be her very first mission.  

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:58 pm
"Ah, Kat, yes, come in." Kyoiku said, waving the girl into the room."We are waiting on one last student."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:31 am
*Entering from Sound Academy*

Akui walked into the Otokage's office, wondering why he was being summoned. He had literally just got his headband, what could he possibly be useful for? But, not wanting to be disrespectful, he bowed and introduced himself. "I am Akui Kaguya. I was summoned here for some reason."  

ss3kid

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:47 am
"Now that we are all here, I need you to run a mission to the Grass Country. Find Makoto and bring her back here. She has a tendency to...wander after exams. Give her this when you find her, or she probably won't come back."Kyoiku said. As she spoke, she held out the Otokage's hat."The exam is held at a place called the Nascafe Exam Lobby. You can probably find her there."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:57 am
~Kenji~

User Image
Kenji nodded looking at the other students who had arrived.

"Great," he said in to himself. "I get to work with a girl. AWWWW! I hate women!!! But it'll be fine as long as we get work to do,"

Kenji smiled at the others and looked at him. "Well then, guess we have no choice. We have work to do," He said and took off.

Phantomhive Lord

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:12 pm
Kat smiled and walked into the office as 2 others appeared . She guessed these were her new teamates. Then Kat took out a notebook and pen and started to writedown the highlights of the mission. "right im on it" Kat said smiling bowing then poofing out of the room and made her way to the grass country.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:32 am
Akui listened intently to the mission he was being given. His first mission, and with new people too. Tightening the headband around his neck, he bowed before he took the hat and held it like it was a precious artifact. "I'll do my best." With that he poofed and left with the others.  

ss3kid

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

ninetailes23

3,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:00 am
Blue walked into the office and walked up to the desk grabbing a form. he filled out the form for a mission then set it on the desk. Blue then proceeded to take a seat.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:30 am
(Assuming that the door to the office is now closed and that it opens inwardly...)

A gust of wind proceeded his arrival, sweeping over the surface of the floor and pressing against the door to the office of the Otokage, gently opening it. Sora's footsteps could be heard down the corridor, growing in volume as he drew closer. The wind ninja paused at the threshold of the office, his delightful sky blue eyes scanning the room. "Tsk tsk, Nanashi-sensei abandons me and Tetsuya was a complete failure...what's to become of you, our newest Otokage, hm?" During the pause his voice came directly now from before the Otokage's desk, having traversed the room effortlessly with blinding speed utilizing his Seki-Reigan. In the prescence of the new Kage, SORA shifted on the ninja's back. "Something about you intrigues my partner..." He said referencing the fuuton chakra board on his back, infamous for its doings under the influence of Sengetsu.

Adloquium

Versatile Genius

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:41 am
((Hahaha! Head throbbing time.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:16 pm
Bio_Vector
(Assuming that the door to the office is now closed and that it opens inwardly...)

A gust of wind proceeded his arrival, sweeping over the surface of the floor and pressing against the door to the office of the Otokage, gently opening it. Sora's footsteps could be heard down the corridor, growing in volume as he drew closer. The wind ninja paused at the threshold of the office, his delightful sky blue eyes scanning the room. "Tsk tsk, Nanashi-sensei abandons me and Tetsuya was a complete failure...what's to become of you, our newest Otokage, hm?" During the pause his voice came directly now from before the Otokage's desk, having traversed the room effortlessly with blinding speed utilizing his Seki-Reigan. In the prescence of the new Kage, SORA shifted on the ninja's back. "Something about you intrigues my partner..." He said referencing the fuuton chakra board on his back, infamous for its doings under the influence of Sengetsu.

((The Otokage is in Grass Village, thank you for reading the thread))  

Crimson Remedy

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:23 pm
((Also, not one of you took the hat to Makoto.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:32 pm
((I edited my post so that I did. Sorry ))  

ss3kid

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:47 pm
((nevermind then, i did'nt read Skids post , sorry ))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff