Welcome to Gaia! ::

The renaissance galaxy

Back to Guilds

Tags: Renaissance, Galaxy, Anime, Boy-love, Interests 

Reply 17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners
Empress Dee's lounge - permanent Guild RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:57 pm
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Scott walked over to the chair and sat down silently. The chair creaked. He shot a glance over towards the bartender. "I want a beer." The bartender brought the drink over to him. Scott gripped the glass tightly and took small sips. He turned to face Gavin. "So, what drink do you want?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:03 pm
Sparkles The Wolf

empress dee

Gavin yawned. "Hmm... gimme a 5 hour energy. ...Wait, two please." She said, and made a cute face at the waitor. He nodded, and walked away to get her stuff. He came back a moment later. "Thank yoooooou~" She said, putting a yellow rupee on the table. She opened one up, and took a sip.  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:14 pm
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Scott shook his head and chuckled to himself. "You might want to watch what you drink Gavin. A guy like you might get unknown powers that are dangerous to mankind." The alcohol was slowly kicking in on him.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:26 pm
Sparkles The Wolf

empress dee

Gavin's face changed as he said guy, and she looked furious. ((I WOULD PUNCH HIM, BUT NOOO, SPARKLES SAID SHE CAAAAN'T.)) "A GUY? You thought I was A GUY? Really, come on now." She said. Her face changed again, now looking slightly sad. "Am I really that masculine..." She said, sniffing a bit. She looked as though she might cry. Her face brightened up suddenly. "I bet that means I could beat you in a fist fight! Or an arm wrestle! Huh, how about it old man?" She asked, as she put her arm on the table in position for an arm wrestle.

((Told you she would be bipolar.))  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:28 pm
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Scott blushed in embarrassment. "I'm only twenty-two. I don't go around arm wrestling girls. Sorry." Scott shook his head.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:45 pm
Sparkles The Wolf

empress dee

Gavin laughed. "Oh, I see, you're afraid, huh scaredy cat!" She said, sticking her tongue out. "Although, I don't blame you. I'm 19 and live in the Forbidden Fortress, I think I'm strong enough to beat you. And you thought I was a guy yourself!" She said, hands on her hips.  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:47 pm
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Scott sighed. "Call me what you will. I just think that wrestling girls isn't right. I live in Oprah Winfrey's house.I think I could beat you. I just don't want to hurt a lady like you." He made sure to emphasize 'lady.'  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:56 pm
Sparkles The Wolf

empress dee

Gavin looked even angrier. "Oh, so now we're discriminating against the female gender?" She said, now standing in her chair. She put one foot on the table, making it topple over a bit. "Whoa, dude, calm down." A voice said, now coming from the side of the room. A person who looked exactly like Gavin walked over to her, pulling her off of the table and placing her off the floor. "What's the problem here?" He said, looking directly at Scott.  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:01 pm
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Scott looked down. "Well, the problem seems to lie in the fact that I accidentally called Gavin a guy. What's your name?" Scott looked up at the second almost-Gavin who came in.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:13 pm
Sparkles The Wolf

empress dee

"NO, YOU WON'T ARM WRESTLE ME! AND YOU'RE DISCRIMINATING AGAINST WOMEN!" She said, jumping back on the table. "Gavin, get off the table." The person said, and held out his hand. "My name's Gwen. I'm Gavin's twin brother." He said, putting an arm around Gavin as she got off the table. He was somewhat taller than her, probably an inch or two, and wore the same black clothes.  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:08 am
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Scott tried not to flinch when Gavin jumped on the table. He was grateful to Gwen for being able to save him from a soon-to-be-argument. Scott managed a weak smile and brushed some of his black hair out of his eyes. "Well, I really hate arguing. I see no point in it, so I'm sorry for discriminating against women and rejecting your invitation Gavin. Can we please stop arguing now?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:51 am
Sparkles The Wolf

empress dee

((Aw, we all have black hair... although, I guess since Scott's technically a computer it makes sense, XD
Actually, that would be cool, like he has a motherboard for a brain.
OH MY GOD, THE HEAD, THE BRAIN, AND ARTTTTTTT!))

Gavin crossed her arms and looked away. Gwen sighed. "I think that's a fair enough apology." He said, grabbing Gavin's hand. He forced it over to Scott, meaning for him to shake it. Gavin simply stood there, blushing slightly.  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:59 am
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Scott took Gavin's hand and shook it. "Thank you." He then reached for his almost-forgotten beer and finished it. Scott was becoming kind of bored. "So, what do you think of this lovely weather we are having?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:10 am
Sparkles The Wolf

empress dee

Gavin moved her hand immediately after he shook it. She went to pick up her other 5 hour energy, only to find that it wasn't there. Gwen was drinking it. "Don't get too excited, or we'll have another war~" He said, tossing it into a trash can. "Hmph." Gavin said, looking out the window. "Whaddya mean nice weather? It's raining. The power went out a while back. Speaking of which, I'll go see what Dee's up to..." She said. She liked Dee much better than the did Scott. She changed into a Banette, and went down to find Dee. Gwen sighed. "She's a bit strange... Sorry about that." He said, his calm tone of voice as usual.

((IT IS SO WEIRD TO WRITE SLATEGREY, BECAUSE I ALWAYS SPELL IT GRAY!))  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:20 am
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Scott just chuckled. "It's okay, we all have those moments. I was merely joking about the weather. So, what are your hobbies? Personally, I like writing. I write everywhere I go. Even as we're speaking, story ideas fly through my head. Hard to believe, but it's true."  
17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games