Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
La Costa Belle ( Fancy Resturant ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:03 am
Mayah_Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

In this world, one cannot say anything without proof to back them up.

Although Fredrich kept cool while staring forward, a bead of sweat rolled down the side of his head. "Erm... If that's what you want..." He was having a difficult time figuring out whether Ellery was joking or being serious.

Without proof, you'll never catch me.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:15 am
ξllery Ѧdvimi

User Image

"Yay!" he cheered, clapping his hands childishly before the truth practically stabbed him in the sternum. "Oh, you meant sex," he exclaimed, unable to believe how stupid he was. "I think we should make cookies first. That way, we'll have something to eat after!" Pleased with his compromise, Ellery immediately pulled out his phone and looked up recipes, wondering if he'd need to wear an apron, or if he'd need to change. Well, he'd likely have to, since he was in a suit. Hey, maybe he could finally wear those little shorts Liam had bought him!

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:06 pm
Mayah Playah

King Balthazar

Balthazar followed Eun-Ho into the fancy restaurant, observing it. It was very nice. He'd like to take Eun-Ho some day for a date, but future plans were far from his mind at the moment.
"Where are the others?" the king's deep voice asked as he uncomfortable dug his hands into his pockets. These people that knew his lover so well, that knew secrets even he didn't know, that could possibly steal him away from him. He needed to know where they were so that he could assert his dominance and keep an eye on them.

Meanwhile, Heinrich got out of the car and stared at the outer entrance of the restaurant. An elegant place. Good, he was used to being in high society places, this would put him more at ease. But it didn't completely wipe away his uneasiness. These people he was about to meet, both Haneul and Eun-Ho warned him about them. If he remembered his instructions well, he wasn't to look at any of them, only Haneul. He must be respectful towards the cross-dresser and seductive towards Eun-Ho's former lover. The butler sighed. When did his life become like this?
Pulling his hands together and playing with the ring he was given, Heinrich turned to look at Haneul. "Let's hurry and get this over with." he said with more a nervous tone than an irritated one.

Heinrich

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:01 am
"They should be inside," assured Eun-Ho as he stepped inside, looking around for a familiar tall figure. He smoothed down his shirt, not sure that this all was a good idea, but knowing that he didn't exactly have a choice. His green eyes glanced around, still searching until they finally landed on a stunning young woman and her date, a handsome, very tall young man, both sitting at a large round table. He excitedly strode over, wrapping his arms around the woman's shoulder and squeezing. "Li-Na!" he greeted happily. "It's so great to see you instead of that stuffy Ellery!"
The woman sighed as she was held, reaching up to flick her friend's nose. "Get off of me, you cretin," she ordered, voice almost a little too deep to be a woman's, but still lovely.
Eun-Ho only grinned and started to move on to the silent man, only to be tackled by a tall blonde who lifted him off his feet and laughed heartily.
"Eun-Ho!" The man laughed, shaking the other blonde a little before letting him down. "I missed ya, stupid-head!"
Rather than be offended, Eun-Ho only giggled and punched his band-mate's shoulder. "Me too, Sang-Min. You spend too much time with that stupid American of yours and not enough time scheming with me."
Two large hands came out of nowhere and smacked the two blondes upside the head.
"Ow!"
"What the hell, Bae?!"
The tall male with black hair shook his head. "You're annoying Ellery."
The two stuck their tongues out at the man, then begrudgingly quieted themselves.
Spotting the king, Sang-Min smirked and nudged his friend. "This the sexy king you've been telling me about?" He waited for a consenting nod and a blush before clapping his hands. "Oh, he's smoking! You're so lucky, Eun-Ho!"
"Shut up, you're embarrassing me!"
"You're embarrassing us all," was Haneul's cool reply as he and Heinrich finally walked up, a large black box in his hands. He set it on the table, leaning beside the beautiful woman and taking her hand. Raising it to his lips, he smirked and kissed it. "Ravishing as ever, Li-Na," he complimented, earning no blush and only a growl from Bae. Haneul released the hand, standing upright and gesturing to the box. "An apology from me to you, my darling. I hope you like it."
Vivid green eyes looked up from her phone and at the brunette dancer. "Is it a replacement, or better?" she asked, crossing her legs and arms. "You owe me better, Haneul."
Hanuel chuckled. "Oh, it's better."
Suspiciously eyeing him for a moment, Li-Na turned her attention to the box and opened it, nearly bursting into tears at the sight of the stunning Fender Stratocaster her eyes met. She instantly recognized the model, but a signature caught her attention. "Th-this isn't-"
"Owned by Eric Clapton himself, and now it's yours." Haneul took her hand once more, kissing it twice before lifting the guitar and setting it in her lap.
"But I don't even play!" she protested, although she wouldn't release the item ever again.
"So? You love Clapton. Just consider it my way of apologizing for breaking Liberace's piano."
Li-Na put the guitar back into its case, handing it to Bae for safe-keeping, then gesturing to the seat beside her. "I'll ask you and your friend to sit close to me," she said, deciding not to notice the wolfish grin on haneul's face as he tugged Heinrich to the seat and sat down himself.
It wasn't until everyone was seated that another blonde appeared at the table, sitting close to Eun-ho and licking her lips hungrily. "Fancy seeing you here," she purred.
Eun-ho didn't even need to look at her to know who she was. Instead, he shot an angered look at Haneul, filled with so much hatred that he could hardly stand it. "You ba-tard," he murmured, scooting closer to Bal and clenching his fists. It took everything in him not to punch the living hell out of the pretty woman beside him, and his enraged gaze moved to her. "It's nice to see you again, Su-Young. It's been, what, two years?"
She moved closer. "Since you broke off our engagement and started sleeping around with whomever? Yes, two years."
Eun-Ho looked to Balthazar, as did the rest of the table. "I don't do that anymore," he swore. "This is Balthazar. He change-"
"i don't care," she waved carelessly, narrowing her eyes at the king either way. "He'll be gone tomorrow, anyway. We always get back together, Eun-Ho. You know we do."
"Not this-"
She interrupted him again, this time speaking to a waiter. "I'll have the salmon."
Dejected, Eun-Ho bit his lip and stared up at the royal, waiting for an angered reaction, or even a confused one. Just something.
Meanwhile, Haneul looked to Heinrich and shook his head. "Are we sure that this is a good idea?" he whispered, leaning close so as to hide his mouth. "I mean, do you really want this all to go down. We can still find a way to stop it."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:43 am
Mayah Playah
I'll post this here because I don't want to rewrite it tomorrow. I'm goin' ta bed, see ya.

King Balthazar

Balthazar looked at the two people Eun-Ho was first to greet, a beautiful woman and a silent man. They appeared to be a couple, so he had no worries about them, although the woman came off as... snarky. Eun-Ho was far from a cretin...
The king was busy analyzing the woman's voice when he noticed his lover get tackled by someone. He turned quickly but relaxed when the two men smiled and laughed. Ah, he was driving himself mad! He felt like everyone was out to take his precious Eun-Ho away! No, he must calm himself, otherwise he would embarrass the musician and drive him away himself. The Frog King sighed and rubbed his forehead, shooting the man named Bae a sharp glare when he saw Eun-Ho get hit, not even aware of the gossip going on about him.

As Balthazar worried about his own problems, Heinrich stayed close to Haneul and kept his gaze either on the man or the box he held. It was interesting how these people lacked a concern for money. He had overheard countless maids and butlers complain about not being able to afford items for their children, and here was apparently a legendary guitar that was replacing an equally legendary piano. Some part of this ritual sickened him.
Heinrich glanced up at Li-Na for a split second when offered to sit besides her, then he found himself sitting right besides Haneul. He looked at him, disoriented, then turned his head to see Balthazar a few seats away next to Eun-Ho.

The king sighed through his nose and drank his cold water, hoping that it would relax him. Calm down, I need to calm down, he kept reminding himself. Eun-Ho's friends were a close bunch, but they didn't appear to have any attraction to him. The only one that could possible make him feel threatened appeared to be very affectionate to the woman with the guitar. Balthazar allowed himself a small, victorious smile. This was good, he could let them have their meeting then-

Who was this?

Hearing a flirtatious voice aimed at his precious lover, Balthazar opened his eyes and gazed sideways at the woman that sat dangerously close to Eun-Ho. Su-Young... Was she part of the band? Why would it have been two years if they had seen each other then?
Suddenly, Balthazar's eyes widened. Did she say... engagement?
Breathing deeper to keep himself calm, the king looked back forward. He didn't recall being told about an engagement. Did he forget, or was Eun-Ho hiding it from him? He closed his eyes and recalled the ring Eun-Ho still carried with him. Was it... from her?
Balthazar opened his eyes again when he heard the woman speak again. Sleeping around with whomever? Did that mean that... he...
No, that couldn't be right. Eun-Ho was his true love! It was proven! Look at him!! Eun-Ho wouldn't use him just to drown his sorrows... would he? A revelation then hit him. He kissed that one girl long ago and that turned him into a kid. It's possible, then, for only part of the curse to be broken. Maybe Eun-Ho only broke the other half. Maybe he wasn't his true love...?

He felt eyes on him. Balthazar slowly opened his eyes and avoided every stare by looking at an unimportant corner of the room. He should have known. He was nothing more than a toy for Eun-Ho, a toy that was conveniently placed next to him. That girl must be his true love.
... Yet there was something that made the king not want to believe it. He didn't want to think that Eun-Ho's sweetness and tenderness was just a facade, he didn't want to believe that this lewd woman was who really deserved him. Even if he was just being used, he still loved Eun-Ho, and he wasn't willing to give him up.

An arm moved to wrap around the star's shoulders and pull him close. "Forgive me, but I've never heard a single thing about you." Balthazar said with a tender smile as he looked at the girl. "Even if I had, I don't plan on giving Eun-Ho away anytime soon, even if he hates me."

Even from a distance Heinrich could see how much His Majesty was hurting. He was hiding the pain with that prestige look of his, but he had worked with the royal family long enough to see through their facades. It pained him to see him like this, but he had to keep reassuring himself like all the other times that this was for his own good.
Upon hearing Haneul, the butler shook his head. "We both know that by that time they'll be too in love for anything to work." he pointed out. "I'm not proud of this, but it has to be done."

Heinrich

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:30 am
"I'm just not entirely sure that it's right," continued the brunette, crossing his arms and leaning back. he looked away, not wanting to see what was about to happen. He knew how Su-Young would react to finding out that she'd been replaced by a man, and how Eun-Ho would react in turn. none of this would be pretty. He looked back to Heinrich in disappointment. "Part of me still can't believe that you would offer your king's happiness just because of tradition." Not wanting to continue a conversation, Haneul set a hand on Li-Na's arm and started asking about her lover and son, his previous flirtatious tone completely replaced with a friendly one.

Shocked into a brief silence, the blonde woman stared at the homosexual couple for a moment, then burst into laughter. "A man?!" she snorted. "You dumped me to screw a man? God, Eun-Ho, you really don't care about your career at all!"
The man, who had previously been melting into his lover's embrace, felt his blood run cold at her words. "My career? What are you-"
She took out her cell phone, readying to take a picture. "Oh, wait until the circuit hears that skirt-chaser Joong Eun-Ho is really a homo!"
On impulse, Eun-Ho shoved away from Balthazar and stood, struggling to grab the phone. "No! That would blacklist me!" he cried, the phone just out of his reach. "Su-Young, please, I can't lose my career now. Don't send that out!"
She tucked the phone into her bra and grinned. "What will you do for me?" she asked, licking her lips.
It was all too much for the dancer, and with one last desperate look to Haneul and Balthazar, his eyes teared up and he ran out of the room straight for the bathrooms.

At the table, a hand suddenly stuck itself into Su-Young dress, yanking out the phone and throwing it onto the ground. A high-heeled foot stomped on it, destroying it in seconds. Cold green eyes glared down at the younger woman. "I'll thank you not to upset my client, Su-Young, or I'll be forced to let out a story of my own."
"But he's-"
"Do I look like I care?" she interrupted, stern voice the one of a parent's. "You called us here to ask about a collaboration. I refuse of the group's behalf. You may leave now."
The blonde stood with a huff, then stomped her way out of there. Li-Na returned to her seat, rubbing her temples and shaking her head.
"This wasn't worth the f-cking heels," she cursed under her breath, needing a drink and Fredrich more than ever. Pulling out her phone, she texted so-called Fredrich, asking if he minded awfully her stopping by a bar for a drink before returning home, then leaned back in the chair and set her attention on Heinrich. "So, you're the king's butler." It was more a statement than a question. "I am Ellery Advimi, manager and fifth member of BLAckJAck. I see you're already well-acquainted with two of my band-mates. I apologize for the dumb one's inability to articulate well in good company and the rude one's inability to be anything but a ridiculously awful human being. I'm afraid they can't be anything but themselves around people they like."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:37 pm
Mayah Playah

King Balthazar

"Do not make me out to be the bad guy." Heinrich seethed under his breath. "Need I remind you that you were also in favor of this? The fact that this meeting is even happening is because of the strings you pulled. I'm not the only one at fault here!" He grit his teeth when Haneul turned away dismissively, but before he could do anything else he heard the girl yell at Eun-Ho.

Balthazar did his best to keep a composed expression, breathing only through his nose while his lips pulled into a thin frown. He mentally smirk when Eun-Ho's job was mentioned and glanced down at his lover. Eun-Ho wouldn't care about that what people thought of them. In fact, he'd be proud and boast about it like he did with his friend!
The confidence the king held shattered in an instance when Eun-Ho cried out and pushed him away to grab the phone. Balthazar couldn't help but give the star a look of surprise... and hurt. Blacklist? His career? Eun-Ho wouldn't mind, would he? Money shouldn't be a problem for him anymore since he was dating a king, so why was he so concerned about what the public thought?
So that he can still have options.
Balthazar closed his lips, having noticed that his mouth had been a gape. He shouldn't think that, Eun-Ho wasn't the type to play with any person he came across, but it was the only logic that made sense now. His eyes stared into his lover's desperate ones, reading them with his own amount of desperate search of an indication that everything he was thinking was a lie. Instead of reassuring him, instead of banishing away that doubt, Eun-Ho ran off.
Balthazar watched him run off, unable to decide on whether he should follow or not. After all, he didn't want to embarrass him any further and jeopardize his career.

Closing his eyes and tuning out all the murmurs surrounding him, the king leaned back against his seat. So that was really Eun-Ho, a man who toyed with his heart for the sake of convenience. Balthazar numbly opened his eyes and gazed up. What a sense of deja vu. The girl that gave him his first kiss was just like Eun-Ho. She smiled at him and kept him company, feigning love.
As he thought about the two patterns, Balthazar realized something:
The stories about his parents and his grandparents, of love, it was all wrong.
Love was not pleasant.
And it was not real.

Heinrich winced when he heard the loud crunch of the phone breaking. He glanced over to see that Balthazar continued staring at the ceiling; he looked like he didn't even notice what had just happened. The butler had only seen that dull look of the eye before, but he recognized it. A sigh left him as he pulled his phone out. It was a grim victory, but it was a victory nonetheless. His Majesty would find someone new, someone better, and the kingdom would happily welcome its new rulers.
Heinrich was typing something into his phone when he heard the somewhat feminine voice from earlier. He turned his head to see Li-Na sitting down and looking at him. He felt as though he should look away and at Haneul, but there was nothing binding him to that anymore now that the king's relationship was over. "My name is Heinrich." he replied with a nod before looking down at his phone. Although it was rude to break eye contact, what he was doing was more important. "It's quite all right about your coworkers. I've a feeling that after today I won't be seeing them." He pressed a button then set his phone down and smiled lightly at Li-Na, or Ellery.

Heinrich

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:19 pm
Sang-Min growled from beside the king, grabbing his shoulder roughly. "That b***h, using his family against him. I can't believe she'd do that! It's bad enough that they were poor before." He continued on for a few minutes, enraged by the situation and ready to rant Balthazar's ear off, when he realized that the king was stoic for all the wrong reasons. "Hey. Hey, what's going on with you?" Sang-Min glanced to the ceiling, then pointed to the bathrooms. "You should go talk to him. He's your lobster, isn't he?"

"I'm glad you're so happy about ruining your king's happiness," was Ellery's chilled reply, green eyes cold on Heinrich. "And for that of my dear, stupid friend. I expected it from Haneul, but not from a man who seems to dedicate himself so wholeheartedly to his employer. Eun-Ho is too stupid to see the deception, but I imagine your dear king is much smarter, and when he discovers what you and Haneul did, i don't think he'll be very kind, especially since you've used Eun-Ho's family situation against him." Standing, the graceful beauty pulled several hundreds out of her purse and tossed them onto the table. "This should pay for the dinner. Feel free to eat whatever you like." With a sharp nod, the crossdressing male turned on his heel and started to leave the restaurant, Bae following close behind witht he guitar in his arms.

Haneul wouldn't even look at Ellery or Heinrich, standing and taking his phone from his pocket. "You've got a ride out of here, right?" he asked, looking over his phone screen.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:47 pm
Mayah Playah

King Balthazar

The king reanimated, albeit slightly, and gazed down at the blonde. He followed the point to the restroom and stared for a while until a bitter smile took his face. "I see little reason to do so. The one he really loves will come back, I'm sure." he murmured as his green hair fell over his eyes. "I feel like misfortune enjoys following me around. I suppose that's a curse I will never break."

Heinrich refused to flinch under the cold stare. "Not all good acts are met with joy." he answered back in his own cold tone. "I'd rather he experience this pain than a stronger one his time with that friend of yours would only strengthen." Briefly glancing at Haneul, the butler turned away and rose from his seat, moving towards the king and bowing to him. "Your Majesty, the cab I have requested has just arrived. I've also reserved a suite at a hotel downtown. You may stay there until transportation to your kingdom can be settled."

Balthazar stared at his butler for a moment then rose from his seat as well. "Thank you, Heinrich." he said and watched the butler nod and stride off to see the taxi. Balthazar glanced at the restroom doors again then looked at Sang-Min. "I'm sorry for running off like this. Please tell Eun-Ho that I won't humiliate him anymore." he said with a sad and pained smile, then he walked off before anyone could say anything else.

Heinrich

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:15 pm
"Wait, what?" Sang-Min stood as he was given the exact opposite reply that he wanted. He chased after the king. "Hey, stop! Dude, come on, you gotta at least give him a chance to explain- hey!" The blonde tried to stop the king, only to find himself unable to. At the end, he was left by himself, a sobbing friend in the bathroom, Ellery and Bae gone God-knows-where, and Haneul sitting off by himself, acting emo. When he figured out what exactly was going on, he was going to be completely livid. He pulled out his cell phone, dialing a familiar number. "Yo, Freddy! I need your giant brain."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:39 pm
Mayah Playah

After the fifth ring, the phone finally picked up. "Tell me you're coming to pick up Ethan." Fredrich's deep voice said over the phone. "And my name is Fredrich, though it doesn't surprise me that you can't remember."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:52 pm
"Wha- Ethan? No, no that's all over," he said, shaking his head. "Look, this is going to benefit Ellery too. There's something going on with Eun-Ho and his boyfriend. I think the king's butler and Haneul are both involved, but I'm not entirely sure. i just need you to check on it, see what's going on. I promise, I'll owe you a bunch."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:00 pm
Mayah Playah

"You'd better mean the idiotic lover's quarrel you're having is over because it's exceedingly difficult for me to keep him and Daniel from attacking each other!" Fredrich yelled. He paused to take in the request he was given. Soon a loud, audible sigh could be heard on the other end. "Do not pull me into your group's love problems. I don't care, and I'm not going to play counselor."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:14 pm
Lock's temper flared. "Hey, you wanted him first!" he shouted into the phone. "What, just because you're screwing my old friend, you think you can just toss away your first love? Jerk!" Knowing that this wouldn't help, Lock scratched his cheek and sighed. "Look, Ellery's schedule is going to be super full if he has to keep Eun-Ho from going crazy due to the grief of being forced to choose his career and his family over his lobster. Do you really want your lobster to never come home at night, have to spend all of his time in Korea, and ignoring you and your son?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:40 pm
Mayah Playah

There was a long pause at the first thing Lock said. Was he... What? And what on earth was a lobster? Was that a term of endearment? He had never heard that before, and for very good reason! That was an awful term of endearment!
Nevertheless, Lock had a point, though he wouldn't admit it. His sigh, however, did the admitting for him. "Pick up Ethan and make up with him." he compromised. "I'll have all the information you need when you get here."

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff