Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Crack, Guns, Sex, and Other Fun Things Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:54 pm
"The old man has a lot of friends. Some of them aren't very friendly either. Who the ******** are you?" Isaac growled, slowly reaching to his side where there laid a prod for poking in a wood stove. The house didn't have a wood stove, but these things make excellent weapons.

"A punch from me or a punch from Isaac?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:07 pm
He had to get the teen didn't he? Why not the little girl or bodyguard!? "I know that but I'm the kind of friend he pays, do you think I'd be talking to you otherwise? You can call your old man and ask him if he's expecting a Cade if you don't believe me." Just in case he didn't he watched the door, waiting for an attack.  

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:58 am
It was then the Mustang pulled up onto the property.
"Much more than Issac's." Jack replied, parking in the garage once the door opened.

He saw Cade and decided to go through the front door instead of the back to see what he was here for. But first, he saw to it that Valarie was unbuckled and let out of the car.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:02 am
"I ain't falling for that bullshit again!" Isaac barked. "Last ******** I let in off of that excuse tried to kill me."

"Who's that?" Valarie asked curiously as Jack was unloading her, pointing at Cade.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:13 am
"You're Henry's kid all right..." Cade murmured, looking away when he heard a car pull up. "Look your babysitter's here and he's not trying to kill me so can you let me in already?" He reached down to pick up his bag, waving to Jack slightly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:17 am
The door then suddenly swung open, Isaac looking at Cade with a glare.
"HE'S NOT MY BABYSITTER!" He barked, poking Cade's abdomen hard with the fire prod.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:00 pm
"That's one of your dad's friends..." Jack sighed, seeing that Cade and Issac were having a small altercation.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:29 pm
"God da- Would you cut it out kid!?" He growled, swatting the prod away. "He is your babysitter now get out of the way brat. I'm charging your old man extra for having to put up with you." At this rate his hangover would never go away.

"Henry's go a fireplace right? Or at least a grill?" Cade asked, trying to push past Isaac.

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:54 pm
"He's not my babysitter, Jackass." Isaac growled, glaring at Cade.

"And no. We don't have a fire place. We just have this to keep ugly freaks like you away!"

"Friend Friend or Friend Enemy?" Valarie asked, sticking to Jack's side.

At that point, another car rolled into the driveway.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:21 pm
Cade glared right back at the teen. "Yeah I'm pretty sure he is. And who are you calling an ugly freak, four eyes?" He looked back when he heard another car pull up. "That must be the boss. You got a grill at least?"  

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:01 pm
"Payroll friend. He's harmless anyway..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:18 pm
"He's not my babysitter!" Isaac barked, whacking Cade in the leg with the prod. "And I'm not a four eyes, jackass!

"And yeah. We have a freaking grill. Why do you ask?"

"Oh. Well he seems to be bugging Isaac." Valarie frowned.

Moments after the car pulled into the driveway and parked, Henry stepped out. He stared at the door, seeing Cade and Isaac driving each other nuts, then he looked to Jack and Valarie.

"...Jack... Can you take the kids out for a while?" He asked as he began to dig for his wallet. "I need a couple of hours with Cade and... another guest." He pulled out a hundred dollars, holding it out to Jack to take.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:35 pm
"Would you stop that!?" Cade yelled, smacking him in return. "You've got glasses don't you? That makes you a four eyes. And it's none of your damn business why I ask." Thank god the kids dad was finally back.

"Told you, babysitter." He sneered as Henry gave Jack his orders before heading over to the car. "You've got rude, foul mouthed brat there, I'm charging extra for his harassment. You need any help with the, uh, guest?"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:39 pm
"MAKE ME, STREET SCUM!" Isaac barked, poking Cade again before he got off the porch.

"No. He's fairly light." Henry shook his head as he leaned back on his car, motioning his hand down to Cade. "And he'll be arriving any minute now." He added, looking at Jack, trying to discreetly tell him to leave (with the kids of course).  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:18 pm
Jack gave a grunt, taking the money and looking at Isaac.
"Front and Center. Now."

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games