Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land of 2984: Rise Of The Experiments (ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:59 am
Abyss shook his head grinning.

"Well no worries. By the way the bottle has some wine in it..all I could find..its a classic though."he said to Luna and patted Nyx on the back.

"No I didn't miss you...but we can use you."he said teasing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:14 am
User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

"The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success."

Nyx gave a look of shock and she pretended she was on the verge of tears. "You're just using me? Oh how dare you toy with my feelings like that!" she said as she acted a bit like a drama queen. Luna opened the wine and sipped it as she watched Nyx. "If Cross were here right now, he'd so probably kill you Abyss. You do have your hands on his woman." she teased Nyx as a form of payback. Nyx laughed and shook her head. "Eat your damn eggs! I ain't nobody's woman. You know how I am silly Luna. If anybody dares to try to treat me like a piece of property....well, let's just say they wouldn't last very long. Besides, I'm just teasing Abyss. The poor dear had to put up with a big grump like you. He needed something to cheer him up." she said as she playfully pinched Abyss's cheek and giggled. Luna just laughed and rolled her eyes. "Yeah yeah, I know." she said as she tried to hold in the rest of her laughter. "Poor poor Abyss is now stuck with the big cuddle monster. At least being stuck with a big grump was probably more fun for him." she said as she stuck her tongue out.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:28 am
User Image

Shadow sat under the trees for hours trying to regain himself. He was far afraid to fall asleep after all the nightmares he's been having recently. His mind was completely focused on whats going to happen now. Suddenly, a little squeaking scream echos from the tree as something soft lands on Shadow's head. "DAH!!!!....OMph!!!!", his head smashes into the as he growls in irritation for a moment. "Oh I'm so sorry. I didnt mean...huh? Those ears.", a familiar voice as Shadow lifted his head to see you it was. his crimson irises were a bit surprised to find that same little girl he met back at the park a few days ago. "Climbing trees again", Shadow says as he suddenly he gets pounced on. "Ahhhh, Mr. Wolfie.!!!! You remember me, I'm Molly", she screams with joy as he messes with his ears again like last time. Shadow quickly tries to pry her off, bout it was no use due to the child's bubbly hyperactivity. "Whaaa, hey!!! Stop that!!!! I told you I'm not a toy!!!!", Shadow shouts as he felt Molly's soft grip tickling his ears making him weak for a moment.

After a few minutes of settling her down, little Molly sits down next to Shadow under under the tree. "So what are you doing way out here by yourself.", Shadow asked Molly silently as he stares at the running creek with the sun slowly coming up. "I'm picking flower for my auntie. She passed away a week ago.". Shadow stays silent, not moving an inch and says,"Sorry to hear that". "And....uh", Molly looks down as her face went to worry. "My daddy hasn't been home much. I think he's still very sad about auntie Abigale", said Molly as her eyes looked like they were about to cry. "Abigale? that name sounds familiar", thought Shadow as he pondered for a moment. And thats when he remembered something startling from when he first came into town. His head slowly turns to Molly as he softly asks her,"Molly? What does your mommy call daddy when they are together?". Time stops all around Shadow as his very name passes his ears through Molly's innocent little voice,"She call him Jason when he gets home". Shadow makes a shaking silent gasp as his eyes widen and his face went white.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:28 pm
Abyss groaned and looked at them both.

"Your both killing me."he said softly.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:27 pm
User Image

Molly looks up at Shadow seeing that he looked very pale. "Mr. Wolfy, whats wrong?", Molly asked Shadow as she gets up and approaches him. Shadow couldn't bare to look into her face as he look down hiding his face behind his bangs. "What should i do?", he thought to himself knowing how hard it would be to tell the daughter of the man who helped him that her father died a horrible death. Just remembering how it went down as Shadow took away Jason's suffering and cremated his body. Knowing that, this little child before him can no longer run into her fathers arms the moment he could come home. Suddenly, he feels her forehead pressed against his as Molly was checking his temperature. "You not sick, are you Mr. Wolfy?", she said as her shiny bright little eyes looked up at him. So innocent, so pure, Shadow could hardly imagine why such a small angel would dare even approach a devil like Shadow. "Arent you afraid?", Shadow asked Molly. Molly giggles and shakes her head. "Your not scary and I know your not bad.", she says cheerfully as she buries herself in his chest. "I know you are good inside. Because, you smell like my daddy", she says happily as she nuzzles her nose into Shadow's gentle aroma. Shadow raging irritation went away as the same feeling he felt when Marie embraced him tingled inside. He hold Molly for a moment and pats her head, now that he knows he can never tell an innocent soul such heart-breaking news. "I'm sure your daddy's fine. He's watch over you right now.", said Shadow softly. "You really think so?", said Molly as he looks up at him with hope in her eyes. Shadow gently nods his head with Molly looking upon t him with gratitude of washing away her worry. After a moment spending time with little Molly, she makes off onto the hill heading back home to the apartments. "Come play with me sometime. i'm sure my kitty would love to see you", her sweet innocent voice echoes into his ears as Shadow makes a small wave farewell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIofHA_V89U

As soothing as watch Molly's smile, Shadow kept all the pain to himself for her sake. He makes his way back to the house and walks through the door with a distant look in his eyes that he has settled down a little.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:24 pm
User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

Luna stopped drinking the wine when she saw Shadow walk in. She hiccuped and remembered when he knocked her out. She growled and slammed her fists on the table as she stood up to yell at him. As soon as she opened her mouth, Nyx shushed her. Nyx stared at Shadow for a moment before she softly smiled. "She'll be ok." she whispered as she walked over to him. She held her hand out to Luna for whatever was left of the wine. Luna arched a brow at her sister but handed her the bottle of wine without asking. "Now I know it's probably a horrible idea letting a minor drink but sometimes it helps. You don't have to if you don't want to though." she said as she put the bottle in his hands. "But just think for a moment ok. Because of you, my sister is alive. And so is Marie. You couldn't save Cross but that's ok. You saved the ones you could. You're not all bad." she said as she ruffled his hair and giggled. "So smile. For me. For Molly. For Jason. And everyone else." she whispered before she turned back to Luna. "Now relax little kitty. Play nice with the big bad wolf." she said as she put her hands on her hips. Luna still had her fork in her hand and she glared at Shadow. She stabbed her fork through the table as her gaze never left his and she sat back down with a huff as she crossed her arms. Nyx rolled her eyes and laughed. "Abyss, try and see if you can find more wine. Get her drunk enough and she won't be so deadly." she said mockingly as she reassured Shadow.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:48 pm
User Image

Shadow wasn't concerned for Luna's glare at him, since he knew this was coming. But when Nyx places a wine bottle in his hand, all he could do was turnn to Abyss and raise his elbow with a concern look in his eyes. It was an expression full of question on 'What the hell has been going on here?'. Shadow says nothing for a moment as he puts the bottle down while staring strangely at Nyx and Luna as a sweat drop passed his head. He sighs,"Look, I don't smile okay? It's not my thing" He looks the other way for a moment wanting to avoid the subject about Cross and what has happened so far for now. "Wait get her wha?", Said Shadow as he backed away. "Just what kind of deadly are we talking about", though Shadow as he looked unsure.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:07 pm
User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

Luna turned to look at Shadow and she hissed at him. "Comment osez-vous me frapper et me assommer! Vous êtes un abruti complet! Vous ne devriez pas même me toucher! Surveillez vos arrières, car si je mets la main sur vous, je vais vous étrangler jusqu'à ce que vous manquer d'air! Stupide, ridicule, idiot..." she scolded him in her native language, French. Nyx just laughed and shook her head as she took the bottle that Shadow had set down. She put it to Luna's lips and practically drowned her in wine. "Relax deary. Think about the old days when we were only thirteen and daddy dearest let us have our first champagne. I bet you can't even remember what happened. You went wild and out of control. That was the one time daddy thought I was the normal one." she said as she set the bottle down. Luna remembered that night very well and she couldn't help but laugh. "His face turned so red! I thought he was going to throw me out on the streets but then you-" she was cut off when Nyx put her hand over her mouth to make her shut up. She couldn't help but laugh along with her though. Her eyes locked onto Shadow's and she smiled. "I got your back kid." she said softly before she took a sip of wine herself. "It really isn't wise to get rich girls drunk you know. Ah hell! You only get one life to live. Unless you're me. I get nine." she said as her tail swished back and forth. "I know just what you're doing Nyxie. You're trying to distract me from my main goal at the moment.... Well it's working." she said as she grabbed the wine from her. "Now now, don't be so greedy. Abyss, don't you want any? Or are you afraid that you'll get so drunk that things might happen?" she teased as she shook her head and laughed even more.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:27 pm
User Image

Shadow began to look nervous seeing that Luna was out of control with her hissing at him in some strange language. Right when it appeared that Nyx had it under control, he tries to slowly tip toe past them, heading for the stairs. His tail was swishing eagerly as Shadow tries to maintain his composure and not let it attract attention. He slowly opens the door to head to the next room up stairs with it slowly creaking and his tail swishing by it.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:42 pm
User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

Nyx's ears twitched as she heard a slow creak and she turned to see Shadow's tail. She pouted and whistled at him. "Wait! Lover boy, where are you going? Come and join the small little party! Please?" she asked, sounding a bit like a child as she stood up and walked over to him. She grabbed his hand and pulled him back into the room. She didn't let go of his hand as she winked at him. "Don't worry Wolfy. We're not going to bite. We just get a little crazy. I'm sure Abyss can handle us though. Besides, it helps her forget. Just for a while." she said as she played with his ears and frowned at Luna for a moment. "No, we won't bite at all. But I'll do much worse. Let's play a game. A game of cat and mouse. I'll be the cat and you, wolf boy, can be the mouse. Run run while you can." she said with a feral grin as she drank some more wine. Nyx stuck her tongue out at Luna and kept playing with Shadow's ears. "Leave the poor kid alone or I'll rip your ear again. It healed up from last time but this time I'll make sure it scars you for life." she said in a gentle tone that didn't sound as threatening as her words. "Don't you worry about her ok. The more wine she drinks, the drunker she'll get. Get her drunk enough and she'll just be an absolute mess. As for me, I don't get drunk so easily. But then again, I'm dead. I don't think I can get drunk anymore period." she said to Shadow as she rolled her eyes and giggled as her fingers continued to rub his ears gently.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:08 pm
User Image

Shadow flinches hearing Nyx's whistle. He didnt know what to do as Nyx pulls him back into the room were hysterical Luna resides. "Oh s**t, now what do I do", Shadow thought. Shadow felt Nyx play with his ears as he nudged away seeing that he was irritated, yet his face went strangely red. "Hey cut it out", he says all annoyed yet worked up. Then Luna gives him a dastardly grin seeing she wanted to play a cat and mouse game to get back at him. His face then went blue from the sight as he accidentally backed up into Nyx more accidentally. She then began to rubs his ears, which is the last things Shadow needed since Molly already got him earlier. "Oh no, not again", he whispers as his face turned completely red from the sensitivity and his body began to weaken. Shadow was now too weak to run off. He has never acted this way before around others. Did the twins catch him at a bad time? Or is Shadow accidentally just being shy.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:17 pm
Abyss sighed grabbing a hold of Shadow by the waist and lifting him...getting him out of the mess he was getting pulled into. He then pulled out a bottle of irish whiskey pouring himself a glass..then shadow aswell.

"Relax mate..they got there...drink we have ours."he said softly and looked over at Nyx.

"Cabinets to the left in the next room..if you want more."he said  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:30 pm
User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

Nyx pouted when Abyss took Shadow away but she smiled as he told her where she could find more wine. "I don't want more. I'm just going to need more for this one. I mean, look at her." she said as she pointed at Luna. Luna was still glaring at Shadow, her eyes were slits and she looked like she was going to pounce. "You know what they say Nyxie. Don't get mad. Get even." she said as her tail swished back and forth. Nyx came back with another bottle of wine and she handed it to Luna. "Well I say don't get even. Get drunk and shut the hell up already." she said as she smiled. She adjusted Cross's hat on her head and watched as Luna seemed to settle down. Luna took one more sip before she stood up and walked over to Shadow and Abyss. She raised her fist and aimed a punch at him square in the jaw. But because she was drunk, she wasn't sure if her aim was right or not or if she was even going to punch him hard enough to make it hurt.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:54 pm
User Image

Shadow sighs in relief after Abyss saved him from Nyx's soft and cuddly spell. "Damn....I should have known this place was an old wine refinery", he says as he looks at his glass for a moment. Shadow stays eased for a moment as he says to Abyss,"Are you trying to make things worse?". he then suddenly gulps down his whole shot, forgetting that it was alcohol he just swigged. He felt a sudden rush as he felt strangely dizzy suddenly as he tries to contain himself. Apparently, that was his first taste of alcohol. He didn't even notice Luna walking up to him. until he saw her punch coming at him. Like always, he instinctively dodges but lost his footing. Slipping on the hard wood flooring, Shadow falls and lands on top of Luna with his head buried in her neck and his world spiraling. Shadow moans with his eyes spinning all goofy and his ear tickling her cheek

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:05 pm
User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

Nyx looked over at Shadow and Luna. She bursted out into laughter and moved over to Abyss's side. "Lover boy strikes again!" she teased as she nudged Abyss. Luna blushed for a moment but then her face became red with anger. She pushed Shadow off of her and hissed before standing up. "Sorry kid. You're so not my type! Not even when I'm drunk!" she said as she huffed and raised her foot as if she was going to stomp on his head. She lost her balance and started falling again but Nyx caught her, helping her back on her feet. Luna groaned, grabbed the bottle of wine, and stormed off into a different room. Nyx just kept laughing and she held her hand out to Shadow to help him up. "You really need to learn how to keep your paws to yourself. At least now we know you're a bit of a light weight." she said before her gaze turned to Abyss. "No more for this one tonight. You really should've thought that through. If he didn't want to drink wine, why would he want to drink Irish Whiskey? The poor laddie couldn't handle it." she said in her horrible attempt to sound like she was Irish.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games