Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Den {OPEN!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:39 am
((Sorry if my comment was a little harsh. I was really tired))

Kaishin mulled over the little wolfs response. He had never heard of these 'Hell Bringers' or anything even remotely close to the description she gave him. He looked down at her and smiled. "Well you needn't worry anymore. This is the safest place in the whole Forest and you are very welcome to stay".

Bakher then whistled loudly and nearly made Kai jump out of his fur... wait? What the heck was a 'Dovah?'
So he asked just that. "What is a Dovah? Bakher". he asked quite curious about the term and what Kirias had to with it.
Bakher would have no time to answer as the ground trembled and Kirias erupted from it, knocking Kaishin on his rump.

Kirias looked at the fallen wolf and picked him up. Sorry about that Boss, but we have trouble... BIG trouble!"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:53 am
{It was not harsh, Kotetsu. Priest, you had this same trouble before and I warned you about it. Please stick to the one thing you're doing. As a roleplayer (not the character), pay attention to everything the others post. You cannot be everywhere at once.}  

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:52 pm
(i know, i fixed it i just got confused, besides the little wolf was near me, the bird, and some others. but i was in a cave with the others of course last i checked that is who was with me )  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:58 am
Larka ignored the crowd as she ate, that was until the Dragoness tunneled her way back into the forefront of attention. She was working on gnawing on a particularly chewy piece of gristle as she looked up at the large reptile. She also noticed that the sky at cleared, but in the back of her mind.

She swallowed and looked around. All the newcomers were still around, including the infuriating spider that couldn't decide whether he was staying or going. If Kaishin allowed it, she'd run the damn creature off. She hated spiders.

Her focus reasserted itself on the larger creatures: her Alpha, Kirias, and Bakher.

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:49 am
sits down still thinking "maybe i have a book on the subject, but that would be in my cave, so little wolf would you come with me and help me find this book, you know what it looks like maybe that can help?" more interested to seeing if she was telling the truth or not about these monsters, and maybe she will reveal why they wanted her. "if you wish to come, you don't have to." pretty sure the little wolf was afraid of him, why wouldn't she be all of them were either a secret or publicly he knew they all feared him, or hated him either one he didn't care that much, but he did know she knew something she has yet to say.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:40 pm
Kaishin shook his head at the spiders' suggestion. "This pup has been through a lot" he said. "I think it would be best if she stays here for the time being".
He looked up at Kirias, whom had just burst into view, shouting something about trouble.
"What is it Kirias? Something I'm probably not going to like I bet?"

Kirias looked at all the creatures that had assembled in front if the Den and then shook her head.
"This is something that we should discuss in private. Just me, you, White Fluffy and the bird".
Kaishin nodded and looked around, "Then give me a moment here to sort things out and I shall meet you inside".

Kirias nodded silently and walked inside to await the others.  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

bryceninja

2,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:06 pm
DarkWolfLove

Knux_nyan

Velgar Tocoitchi
" Ya sure you wanna play?"
User Image
User Image

He spoke to the Female alpha and to the other that addressed him and said " my reasons for coming here are simple enough, i saw that young wolf surrounded by the Griffon and the Arachnid. I assumed that they might intend to cause harm to her, and decided to check it out. I do not know her, but i felt a sence of duty spur inside me." He rose a few inches, still submissive toward the alpha, but was preparing to dodge if one of these creatures attacked out of anger for what he said.

"Cuz i play hard"

Appearance theme http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9fsdrFgznk&feature=related

Battle Theme http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSq_nfTs4Ko  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:24 pm
Between the dragon randomly appearing out of the ground so close to her, and the spider person wanting her to go with him someplace away from the protection of the alpha wolf, Nanoa had started trembling and backed away from the group to the point where her rummp was pressing against the stone behind her. It took her a moment to proccess what the dragon had said and Kaishin's reaction to her and realize that she was a friend of his. She then heard the words spoken by the fox that was also amoung the party and couldn't help but look at him with confusion and a bit of fear. She coouldn't understand why someone other than Kaishin would want to help her, and she automaticaly wanted to think that he might have been sent to bring her back to that aweful place.  

Nandoral

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:14 am
priest almost annoyed with the reactions of asking not only a harmless question but one with a good intention, he realized asking her was a waist of time. he decided if being nice wouldn't work he would try something else. "whatever you were probably these monster's chew toy. i mean there isn't a single thing about you that seems interesting or special. i see no reason why you should be alive. your just a nobody." -he huffed as he made his way and stood near the exit- "maybe i do have something on these monster's, and maybe they would love to hear about you." -he chuckled knowing inside these things were pure evil and he would never talk to these things, but he figured play some evil cards and something will give.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:40 pm
Now Kai was confused, the spiders reaction was utterly baffling. He sighed and picked up the small pup, placing her on his back. "This little one has just survived the slaughter of her pack" he explained, trying to hide the the fact that he was beginning to get annoyed. "She needs a warm meal and a place to sleep. Not to be dragged across the forest by a complete stranger in the middle of the night!"
He turned and walked back towards the Den. "I have other matters to attend to, so unless it's a matter of life and death the I suggest all of you come back in the morning". And with that he trotted back into the warm caverns of the Den.

Once inside he placed the pup on the ground and motioned towards on the the inner caverns. "Our food supply is kept in there, so feel free to help yourself". he leaned down and nuzzled her softly, marking her with his scent. "Now the others won't question your being here" he explained. He headed towards the Hotsprings chamber, where he could pick up Kirias's scent from.

Looking behind him, he gave several short barks to summon Larka and Bakher to meet him there. "I wonder what this is all about..." he wondered.  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:21 pm
Where'd everypony gooo~ sad  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:48 am
Kotetsu_Uzumaki
Where'd everypony gooo~ sad

(i'm stuck till you say whatever is comming has come.)  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:53 am
( i was waiting for someone else to post, but i can post.)
as priest left he reached into his suit and pulled out a necklace that had a jade scarab on it, inside the scarab had a emerald inside it "i don't believe in luck, or do i truly believe in what my family believes in, but if you have meet these things it can't be good, i am going home i will find more about these things hopefully." he laid the little amulet on the ground, the scarab crawled towards the little wolf and when it got near the little wolf it got back into the way it was all bound up "keep that near you at all times little wolf, maybe some luck will help you. don't worry so much when the sun is back up i shall return. back in this cave with what i found. if there anyone who wants to follow me they are more than welcome to. " he slowly put his hat on and left the cave walking a little upward/side angle  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:10 pm
(Been busy with RL issues. I'll try to get back into here)  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:28 pm
Kaishin walked into the hot-springs chamber where Kirias was waiting. The group outside hadn't seemed to disperse yet but Kirias couldn't wait any longer. Another minute waiting meant Kaylis had another minute to prepare...

The Hippogriff mare was asleep so Kirias kept her voice to a minimum, though this concerned her as much as anyone else. As Kaishin approached her, the Dragoness raised her downcast eyes to look at him. "I'm sorry" she apologised quietly. "I ran off and acted like an immature hatchling... so I apologise".

Kai smiled and put a paw on her leg, "It's all right, you were faced with something that you didn't seem ready to confront. Nobody here blames you for that. So... do let it eat at you, Okay?"

Kirias nodded, her eyes glistening with tears. She raised a claw and wiped them away, taking in a deep breath.
"There is truth to what the mare said though. I wasn't the dragon that inflicted those horrors on her... but I know who did" she said. "My twin brother... Kaylis"

Kai didn't really know what to say. In light of this news and the fact that Kirias was showing a more vulnerable side of herself, the Alpha fond himself just quietly listening.

"But now..." Kirias continued. "Kaylis has come here for some unknown reason. But it's nothing good". She dug her claws into the ground and left a deep gouge in the stone floor. "Wherever my brother goes, destruction always follows".

"I see" Kaishin said. "Let's wait for Bakher and Larka to get here so you can explain further".  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff