Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Pokemon Paradise, A Pokemon RP (Open!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:44 pm
Um , y-yeah,
See you tomorrow * I say with a smile, slightly blushing *
* I walk to a random tree and climb into it, then I pick a nice spot in the tree , and go to sleep*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:48 pm
Sakkaku sighed and ruffled the Zoura's fur. "I didn't mean it like that" she explained. "I meant that I don't wish for a romantic relationship with anyone. That's all".  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:44 pm
listen with post

Vin shook himself after Sakkaku ruffled him. "Your lying...." Leave us alone....Freak....THIEF!! He said, remembering his previous tries to make friends.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:45 pm
Scyther was wondering around as he walked down a dirt road.

Armaldo was close to a lake as he looked around as he walked.  

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:22 am
Sakkaku sighed again, she seemed to be doing that a lot lately. "It's the truth" she said, "I did some terrible things a long time ago... to both pokemon and humans". She had a small rock in her paw that she gripped tightly as she delved into her own memories. She remembered smells... smoke, blood, the sound of humans and pokemon screaming as they succumbed to her claws.
The rock she held began to crack and then shattered under the pressure of her grip.
She looked down at Vin and smiled softly "I can't force you to stay with me" she said. "But should you change your mind... you know where to find me". She looked out over the cliff at the battle dome. "Perhaps i should enter..." she said.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:29 am
Vin knew that he could trust Sakkaku after seeing her crush the rock she had been holding in her hand. He saw himself in the thorn of an everlasting torment that had been placed on her.

Vin lunged at Sakkaku with a fury swipes attack, purposely missing. He turned and grind at her. "Well we better start getting training then."

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:17 pm
Sakkaku was quite surprised when Vin suddenly attacked her out of the blue and then she smiled when he mentioned training. She picked him up and put him in her fluffy mane, "Let's leave the training for later... I'm thinking I might enter this cute, little tournament that Typhlosion was talking about".
She looked up at Vin, "It will be a good opportunity for you too. You can use it to observe a variety of different fighting styles. What do you think?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:49 pm
* I wake up, and go for a walk. I over hear sakkaku talking about entering the tournament, and about vim wanting to train*
um, h-hey, if you two are going to train, is it.... Is it ok if I join you in training...?
I'm thinking about being in the tournament as well, and... I kinda need some practice.......  

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:42 pm
"Whats this Typhlosion got that I don't" Vin said, getting put in Sakkaku's comfy mane. "And your fighting style is the only style is the best." He said, though never actually seeing her fight before.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:29 pm
I can see you two are having a conversation.....
Ima go now...

* I sit down and watch the moon rise *
.........this is nice ^.^  

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Blackwing Flare the Sun

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:49 am
"How about being head of the Battle Dome, Being MC, and holder of several records on the training field." Said Jimmy the Simisage dropping down from a tree."Allow me to introduce myself, My name's Jimmy, Head of the Grass Training Stage and Grass Move Tutor." Said Jimmy introducing himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:26 am
Sakkaku smiled at Vin's comment about Preston. When the Simisage suddenly appeared from the tree, she jumped back, baring her fangs. "A word to the wise" she said. "The last pokemon that did that had it's life expectancy severely shortened".
She reached up and patted Vin. "Don't worry, I said i would train you and I will. I just think I should enter this tourney to see if my own skills have dulled any. It has been many years since I fought properly".  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:49 am
(i love pokemon so i was wondering if i could join)
Pokemon: weezing
Nickname: smoke
Level: 66
Personality: has 2 heads so 2 personalities, the medium is a bit of a hot head, and the big head is logical.
Other info: he enjoys other people, but he isn't really sure why people avoid him he theories its the smell his other thought is that they hate him. not very sure he doesn't really care though, he tries to be nice.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:49 pm
* I wak over to floras home carrying a leaf wrapped around berries*
um, h-hi...
I was wondering if, well...
I-if you wanted to watch the moon rise with me ....
I-i brought snacks ...
* I out down the leaf and unfold it, revealing nanab berries, Oran berries, acd citrus berries*  

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items