Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Coffee Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:57 pm
I laughed watching all this happen"sounds like you need to be cool off .maybe if throw you into the lake it'll help" i said looking at the girl then contuied "you really need to calm down .your making yourself look foolish. "then i shook my head an added"an you really need to chill with the anger issues."i took a step forward"Never lay hand on anyone infront of me again like that Or well have issues.cause see unlike you im not human ,an unlike you I was Born with Noble blood ."I turn an death glare on her"Back the hell off of him! an you will show him more Respect." i looked over at Roy"why do let her do this to you ?she just food for us."i was Angry about her insult but more angery FOR Roy."oh one more thing human sounds like your the slut you how many baby dadies do you got?"I smirked "An you Dont own him so back leave"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:22 pm
"What the Hell has she done to bother you so much, Myka?" Roy said as he stood his own, getting angry with her attitude. "I know this isn't the first time you've met someone that acts like that. Hell, you've met Nikolai, and he's done worse!" Roy pulled his shirt free and backed up just in time for Anna to involve herself in the fight. He turned to her to tell her that she didn't have to talk like that, but he instantly stopped when she labeled humans as food. "Now hold on-"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:25 pm
"Look b***h, I'm married. That's the sex I get, unlike you who manipulates men who don't want her into it!" Pushing Roy towards the door, she rolled her eyes. "I'm not food for your kind, slut. I'm more powerful than I look, and I've picked off more Sirens and Succubi than you can count, if you can. I may not own Roy, but I'm awfully close with the two girls that do, that will leave him in a second if they knew the scum that he was hanging around!" Her hands glowed bright green, a sign that Roy needed to get her out if there and FAST. "And by the way, get a life and find a man of your own instead of being a home-wrecking, Iris-wannabe, fat WHORE."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:39 pm
I burst out laughing "You are apathic excuse for a human ." I smiled with evil gleem"your all talk but people who can actually hold there own .Dont need to show off .we Dont talk. we just act ."I was very calm an smiled "Now if you think can handle me .we can do this "I steped infornt of Roy "You an me little human." I shook my head laughing "I also have more respect for the shop owners apperently ." I shrugged blowing the bangs outta of my face "your word a very infectual ." looked down at my waist "Nope im not fat im actually quite skinny . but lets not talk about weight "I looked her up an down ." maybe i should hunt you. the way you've calimed to have hunted my kind"I sighed i grew bored of her .  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:46 pm
Roy frowned as he noticed the fight about to break out. He cursed under his breath, he knew he hadn't the attitude to stop the two from fighting, but he knew an emo rich guy that didn't feel anything anymore. As Roy was pushed out of the store and soon defended by Anna, he pulled out his phone and dialed one of his contacts. He explained the situation to his friend and hung up, looking at the two worriedly.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:50 pm
Myka burst out laughing, barely able to catch her breath. "You want me to fight you? Me? The newest Companion to the Riders of the Apocalypse? Are you serious?" Laughing harder, she wiped away a tear and sighed. "I'll admit, you're funny. Stupid, but funny. Stop calling me human, you just sound like an idiot. I'm a Companion, supernatural royalty. My husband rules over all Conquest. But if you want to fight, I'll fight." She thrust her hands to her sides, creating two larges balls of green fire. "And I'll win, whore."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:02 pm
I laughed " you also suffer from Delusional of grandeur."I shook my head i an yawned "Fire doesnt scare i control it every fibre an breath ." i was going to Deffend Roy no matter what .I saw some Emo guy coming in looked over at him then back to the girl"you bore me an looks like this guy come to ,take you away from getting hurt."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:11 pm
Erik Ram
User Image

A hand quickly shot out and gripped Myka's wrist, pulling her back a few steps. "It's a damn shame we won't find out, now won't we?" Erik hissed from behind Myka, a deeply annoyed look on his face. "Damn fool, did you forget about Ben already?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:18 pm
Myka gasped as she was pulled against Erik, immediately extinguishing her flames. "You don't get it, Erik! She basically called Ben and Arwen b*****d children! They have a father, a wonderful father, and he's-"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:22 pm
Erik just stared at her, leaving her to continue her thoughts. "It doesn't matter. People with venom in their words come and go, but Ben and Arwen... There's only one of each of them, and right now they need their mother more than anything." His grip on her tightened. "But don't you dare think I'll even show an ounce of kindness right now. You're going home now." he seethed as he began storming away with her.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:27 pm
She tried to pull away, but he was much stronger than he looked! "Erik, let me go! You aren't my father! And Arwen shouldn't be home for at least another hour."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:39 pm
Anna still angry shook her head an looked at Roy worried " Are you alright ?" i was concerned for him "what was she talking about ?"I sighed heavily rubbing the back of neck " I dont know what the girls at the school have against me but . I wont back down from a fight,when im protecting friend " I bite my lower lip "well, not that you count me as such but still .how she acted was unforgivable." i sighed an crunched my eyebrow's together"want me to buy you some coffe ....to make up for this ." i smiled wearily " dont know those name , or anything .an who was that guy . "  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:47 pm
"The exact amount of time it'll take to calm you down!" Erik shot back as they left.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Roy murmured as he watched Erik drag Myka away, sighing with much relief. "Well you're a Siren, right? Succubus, too?" he muttered and turned to her. "A lot of people like sex and all, yeah, but I guess doing it openly is just weird, you know? Besides, that guy that was here a while ago looked as if he was under some spell. That's not exactly the best way to make friends." he murmured and gave her a half-smile. "No, I'm good. That girl's name is Myka, and the guy's is Erik. They've both been through some tough times." he murmured.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:08 pm
I sighed in relief "that's good, i was worried " I shrugged "really dont mind , what she said to me .but what she did to you is what set me off " I saw him sigh I nodded "Yea, im a half an half .Mother's a succubus an Dad's a Siren. dont worry i wont bore you with other such details." i grinned rolled my eyes "Well, i guess im Werid " I laughed softly then rubed the back of my neck"well you see.....that wasn't really supposed to happen"I poked my fingers together looking down "You...you see i was looking for the Acting class. an we were the only ones there. an well i got hungry an he was extremely cute ...so my instinctual took over ." i blushed then looked up "I know it's not the best way.lest i didnt try to kill him like those to girls did." I sighed then smiled back " I'll remember that name." i blinked "Oh he seemed keep her inline? that her boyfriend or something?" I ask curiously i nodded"I know about those kinda times ive had some too." shrugged "If your sure. well i did make 3 friends an I didnt use my voice .Ross,Vincent an Ryujin. but considering there all guys ."I laughed " well, i was gonna ask you to my doorm but i didnt want to tell you in public .what i thought ."I spoke so low only Roy could hear"you Roy have Siren blood in you . or atlest i think so "  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:10 pm
Twin sisters wearing matching pink and yellow outfits, the color of the other's hair, slowly made heir way inside. Each step they took was slow, as one of Ben had a slight limp, and every breah they took was shaky. Decorating their arms were several black and blue bruises and several bloodied bandages.
Leaning on the wall,the twins bit their lips as they looked around for Roy. He said he'd only be gone for a little bit... But it had been two hours. Scanning the room, they spotted Myka and Erik arguing over by a table, and just a bit away from them stood a girl talking to "Roy!" they smiled, the words soft and week as they started for him, being careful not to reopen any of their cuts.
When they finally reached him, they gave him tiny hugs and sighed. "Roy.... Where have you been... We've been worried about you..." they whispered, small pouts in their faces as they looked in his eyes.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff