Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Private Role Play Area
Artificial War Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cptflint

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:46 pm
Aazm shrugged and went to assist his creator, his drive clicking as he looked over Marie. "We will talk once my friend is stable."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:50 pm
"Fair enough." She shrugged, walking off to the entrance as the others were closing in.

"Watch her heart level for me please." The Creator ordered as he was busy reviving Marie.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:07 am
"Accelerating, nearing dangerous levels." he answered. "We should sedate her."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:15 am
"Sedation is on the table beside me." He replied quickly.

"Find her vein in the arm, and use that to sedate her."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:07 am
Azm did as instructed. In a few seconds Marie was out cold. "Heart rate stabilizing."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:52 pm
"Keep watching her vitals. She needs to be stable while I work on her lung." He murmured as he was beginning to get bloodied with the work.

"What brings you in the neighborhood?"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:01 pm
"We came to steel some information from one of her former contacts," he replied. "We got what we needed but they retaliated. I drove this way because I knew you would help," he explained. "Thank you by the way." He watched her vitals as instructed. "I was overdue for a visit anyways."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:04 pm
"Ah, that's a good of reason as any to drop into the neighborhood." He smiled briefly. "And you're welcome. I can't exactly turn away my own robotic son, even if he's a butthead and won't visit regularly."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:13 pm
"Sorry. I'm to busy saving the president's daughter. It's a full time job," he replied. "Where are Ben and Niles? Did they pick up the head of that android we had?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:17 pm
"Is that what you've been doing these days?" The old man mused as he started to finish up on Marie, applying stitches to wounds.

"Strange you're all the way out here, instead of with the daughter. And don't worry about the men. I'm sure Lucia is showing them somewhere they can rest."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:30 pm
"Yes. she was taken a while back. We are trying to get her back," Azm replied.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:35 pm
"Taken?" He looked up, rather surprise.

"How did that happen?"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:49 pm
"Her lieutenant betrayed us," he replied. "dropped an EMP grenade at my feet. I may need some new capacitors..."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:57 pm
"I'll get right on that." He sighed as the door was heard, and a few moments later, Niles walked in.

"All valuable things are stored, along with the head, Sir." He reported, briefly looking at Marie, before his attention to the man.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:06 pm
"Very good. We'll have her take a look at it when she wakes up," Azm replied. "She should be fine."  
Private Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games