Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:41 pm
"Only a little." the angel admitted, not liking where this was going.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:36 pm
Dominick unbuttoned his shirt, then held Xaene in place by his belt loops.
"I went to party before we met and something...something happened." She looked up, staring out the window. "One minute, it was midnight and I was downing a Coke, the next it was 2PM...and I was in a hotel room...naked." A tear slipped down her cheek. "I left and never thought back to it again, until today. Damian, I'm-" She broke down, crying too hard to speak. Finally, after a few minutes, she stopped long enough to whisper "I'm pregnant." Her face was in her hands, wet with tears. Myka's shoulders trembled violently, her quiet sobs shaking her whole body. "I'm so sorry."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:38 pm
Xaene blushed more and kissed dominick once more, unbuttoning his shirt as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:54 pm
Damian's eyes went wide. He was stunned, not knowing at all how to feel. Part of him wanted to be angry, another part reasoned that it happened before they met and was reasonable, the last part wanted to be there for her, but each part clashed into numbness. He stayed silent for a good ten minutes, watching Myka cry, until he finally said with a bitter smile, "At least Arwen will get that sibling she wanted."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:07 pm
Kissing his way down to the base of Xaene's throat, Dominick sucked lightly, smirking.
Myka slipped onto the floor, her legs tucked under her and her shoulders still shaking. "Why are you so nice? I'm going to be forced to give birth to another man's child, and then you say something like that? You should be furious, you should throw things, break things, threaten his appendages, anything other than Arwen and her wish for a brother!"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:29 pm
"I probably should, huh?" the angel murmured and slumped down on the bed beside Myka, his hands hanging between his knees and his eyes on them. "I don't know, maybe I it hasn't hit me yet, maybe I love you too much." He looked forward at a random piece of the wall. "I mean, this happened before we met, so you were free to do whatever, I guess."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:32 pm
Xaene blushed, a small moan slipping out of him as he hugged dominick tightly.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:40 pm
Wiping her eyes roughly, the eighteen year old tugged at her pigtail, messing with the bands until finally just giving up and letting her hair down. "I didn't want to. Alexandria had just died, and James was heartbroken. I just wanted to cheer him up, so we talked for a few minutes. He tried to hit on me and I blew him off, returning to the dance floor. And then something happened to my drink and the night went to hell..." She pulled her knees up under her chin and sighed, staring at the wall. "You deserve more than this."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:45 pm
Damian looked at Myka. Something happened to the drink, eh? That was fairly obvious. His insides exploded with rage, but he just wanted to be there for Myka, for the beautiful fiance that was going through so much right now. "I don't blame you." he said softly and put his arm around her, pulling her towards him gently. "I don't want you sad so close to the wedding." he said an attempted a smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:48 pm
Grinning, the heir threw Xaene onto the bed, straddling him. "You need something, love?" he asked, his voice low.
Myka leaned into him, closing her eyes. "I love you, Damian Foster," she whispered, leaning up and kissing him as softly and sweetly as she could.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:55 pm
Xaene blushed and nodded. "i-i need you... to love me... more then you ever have before..." he sighed, kissing the heir with a smile. "i want to lose myself in you... " he purred, his voice thick with passion.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:00 pm
"And I love you too... Myka Foster." Damian smiled and kissed her back softly, letting his hands fall around her waist.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:23 pm
At this, Dominick lost all control, and in no time was writhing with Xaene under the sheets.
{{Time skip, baby!!}}
Dominick stared at the ceiling, smiling. "Grigorii must have magicked this ceiling too." Sure enough, the ceiling looked like the waves of the ocean, the water lapping against each other.
Myka smiled, her hands either rubbing the back of Damian's neck or threading their fingers into his hair. "Well Mr. Foster. Looks like you have quite the problem. You can either go back into the sitting room and laugh with 'the boys' or you can stay in here and make love to the woman who loves you more than life itself. Take your pick."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:26 pm
Xaene gave a tiny smile as he curled into Dominick, resting his head on his chest. "its pretty... i like that shade of blue... it reminds me of your eyes." he smiled softly, looking up at his fiance with a loving smirk.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:41 pm
Dom blushed with pleasure, stroking his fingers up and down Xaene's spine. "We should live by the sea. When I take office, we should move the castle to the seaside and live together, just you, me, and the baby. What do you think?"  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games