Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Dredges Bar and Inn (All Welcome, All Enjoyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:12 am
Judas Neige
Dragon Queen Seirya

Gammawolf99

Keran smiled at him a mischievous glint to his eyes, turning full towards the other. "Uh-huh. how come i don't believe you? you seem like one of those ones that are all quiet and reserved until you get their clothes off, then they turn out to be kinkier than any Leather Queen, Fetish master out there." his tattoo's started to glow slightly as he grinned down at the other. "in fact i'd bet that your indifference is all a facade, your probably dying for attention inside right now.. stop me if i'm wrong."

Zero felt himself blushing at the statment. "I have no idea of what you're talking about." he replied before inching away from Keran.

Theme: Monochrome no Kiss  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:22 am
Dragon Queen Seirya

Gammawolf99

Keran's eye's widened in a predatory nature as his body turned, Stalking Zero's movements. the floor shook slightly with each of his heavy steps, his smile arching up more on the one side into a smirk. "mmn, Really? I think you do, I'm Betting your thinking about it right now, about how good the cool air would feel in your fur, how good it would feel to Have Someones hands on your body. You act so much like Someone dominant, but all you really want is for someone to realize that your waiting for someone that can dominate you." Keran gave a low husky growl, as he stalked slightly to the side of Zero, steadying his stride out so the floor wouldn't vibrate and moved with a cocky swagger.  

Count Von Tempest

Dangerous Prophet

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Statustician 100

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:29 am
Judas Neige
Dragon Queen Seirya

Gammawolf99

Keran's eye's widened in a predatory nature as his body turned, Stalking Zero's movements. the floor shook slightly with each of his heavy steps, his smile arching up more on the one side into a smirk. "mmn, Really? I think you do, I'm Betting your thinking about it right now, about how good the cool air would feel in your fur, how good it would feel to Have Someones hands on your body. You act so much like Someone dominant, but all you really want is for someone to realize that your waiting for someone that can dominate you." Keran gave a low husky growl, as he stalked slightly to the side of Zero, steadying his stride out so the floor wouldn't vibrate and moved with a cocky swagger.

Zero's eyes went wide. choking on a response. Since when did his love life become the topic of discussion? He had to supress a shudder and Keran got closer and he backed away.. "That's not...." he started then stopped. He had no actual reply to the statment. Sometimes he hated his life.
Theme: Monochrome no Kiss  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:36 am
Dragon Queen Seirya

Gammawolf99

Keran smiled as he watched the boy back against one of the tables and quickly stepped close, leaving only half an inch of room between them. "So you never answered, what do you like? or do i have to guess and show you what i think you'll like?" he placed the tips of his fingers At the base of Zero's neck where it met his chest, massaging in a gentle circle and dropping slightly lower to the boy's actual chest. "Cause i'm sure i could show you something you'll probably like if you don't feel like answering."
((wow, he's a forceful b***h eh?))  

Count Von Tempest

Dangerous Prophet

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Statustician 100

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:40 am
Judas Neige
Dragon Queen Seirya

Gammawolf99

Keran smiled as he watched the boy back against one of the tables and quickly stepped close, leaving only half an inch of room between them. "So you never answered, what do you like? or do i have to guess and show you what i think you'll like?" he placed the tips of his fingers At the base of Zero's neck where it met his chest, massaging in a gentle circle and dropping slightly lower to the boy's actual chest. "Cause i'm sure i could show you something you'll probably like if you don't feel like answering."
((wow, he's a forceful b***h eh?))

(I've noticed)

Zero felt his blush deepened as his ears flattened against his head. "No, thank you." he stuttered before gently pushing Keran's hand away and attemtpting to put as much distance as he could between himself and the other.

Theme Song: Monochrome no Kiss
(g2g. Sorry. Won't be back on til tomorrow.)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:53 am
Dragon Queen Seirya

Gammawolf99

((thats okay.. have fun.. or at least i hope ya do))
Keran's ears gave a slight twitch as he dropped the expression from his face, a yellow flare appearing around his pupil and glowing among the Onyx color that made up the rest of his eye. he put his hands in the pockets of his jeans, acting nonchalant and spun on his heel walking back towards Aaron a small smile on his face. too bad it wasn't that real. he tilted his head around looking at the clock and noticed it smashed to pieces on the ground. "huh, guess time Is really relative." he gives a sigh , looking around for something to maybe smash, something to amuse him for a few moments.  

Count Von Tempest

Dangerous Prophet

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Statustician 100

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:15 pm
Dragon Queen Seirya

Judas Neige

Grey, still moaning from the touching, said, "W-well, could y-you at least sa-ve it for the bedroom?"
Aaron chuckled slightly as Keran down.
"At least you didn't try massaging Grey. He would've judo flipped you, regardless if you got here before Temp or not!"

Grey's theme: Ravers in the UK
Aaron's theme: Becoming Insane

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:18 pm
Gammawolf99

Dragon Queen Seirya

Tempest did not stop, but he did push himself up and walk towards gray in a slinking stalking way. his glowing red eyes snapping with intensity as he stared at gray in a want to.. well you know.. way.. he reached grey and held his hand out to him. "then shall we go get this.. room? shall i show you a little of nature, like how the wolf eats the mouse?" he smiled down at His mouse happily.

Keran laughed at Aarons comment, looking over at the male. "and what about you, what if i chose to massage you?" His eyes snapped with playful glee, with a hidden glint of seriousness.  

Count Von Tempest

Dangerous Prophet

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Statustician 100

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:45 pm
Dragon Queen Seirya

Judas Neige

The blush grew on Grey's face, and he stuttered, "A-all right."
Aaron gave Keran a smirk and said, "Actually, it wouldn't bother me at all."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:18 pm
Gammawolf99

Dragon Queen Seirya

Tempest licked his lips and took Greys hand as he took him towards room 109, his hand fished into his pocket and when it came out again the key was swirling around his finger. "Oh im so looking forwards to seeing what you taste like Mouse of mine" he smiled at grey as they reached the door and he slipped the key into the door knob twisting it gently and opening the door. "just know, there is no coming back from this Grey.. I can't have you only once and never have you again, once we cross this line i'll give you a choice.. you can Mate with me and we can give each other binding marks.. or you can reject me. it's still your choice."

Kerans face split into a huge grin as he looked down at him, a thought coming to mind. "exactly how much can i touch you? and where can i touch you? and on a unrelated note.. do you like to have sex after a massacre covered in blood?"  

Count Von Tempest

Dangerous Prophet

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Statustician 100

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:35 pm
Dragon Queen Seirya

Judas Neige

Using the term nervous was an understatement for Grey right now. He was worried about what would happen. Grey took a deep breath and said, "Alright, I'm ready, Tempest."
A sly grin grew on Aaron's face. "I'm a trysexual, so I'm willing to try anything, but, I also have a special fetish for violent sex."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:49 pm
Gammawolf99

Dragon Queen Seirya

tempest smiled and led Grey into the room, worried and thrilled at the same time. "it's just a bite, a deep one. but it holds magical properties, if we truely.. love each other then the bites will change into symbols unique to us, my symbol on your neck ad yours on mine."

Keran tilted his head, with a smirk. "what a coincidence so do i. I also like the look of your body, and wonder what it would look like with a few shallow cuts and how your face would look in the throws of pleasure."  

Count Von Tempest

Dangerous Prophet

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Statustician 100

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:04 am
Dragon Queen Seirya

Judas Neige

"Okay, you go first, Tempest," Grey said as he craned his head to the side, showing his neck.
"Oh ho! Someone's quite the masochist, isn't he?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:20 am
Gammawolf99

Dragon Queen Seirya

Tempest's face lit up as he leaned forwards, his lips brushing Grey's neck gently. opening his mouth carefully with his lips against the boys neck he pressed his teeth against the flesh under the fur biting down sharply, blood rushing into his mouth. he sent apologetic feelings though out the link as he opened his mouth again and pulled back, the bite already sealing and changing.
Tempest pulled his hair back out of the way and tilted his head to the side, baring his neck for Grey.

((if it's love a symbol forms, if not it just heals.))
User Image
((this symbol.))

Keran smiled at him, his hand reaching down into his pocket. "yeah, Masochistically Sadistic with Nihilistic under tones my friend. i like to give, get and break the rules " he pulled his hand out of his pocket holding a butterfly knife and started flipping it around his hand. "so what type of torture play are you into?"  

Count Von Tempest

Dangerous Prophet

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Statustician 100

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:30 am
Dragon Queen Seirya

Judas Neige

Grey got on his toes and bit down, gently at first, then continuously harder.
"Well, I'm a fan of whips and light bondage, but, as I said, I'll try anything." Aaron said as he put his hands on his hips.

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas