Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
The Princess and the Pop Star {Kat x Mayah!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:48 pm
Mayah Playah

"what hurts?" the king frowned, picking her up and setting her on the couch beside his wife.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:50 pm
Pure T0rture

She gestured to her lady parts. "R-right there..." On the seat she left, there was a small bloodstain, and had he looked at her dress, he'd see the blood soaking through it.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:57 pm
Mayah Playah

But it was the queen who spoke up, her eyes wide with worry. "oh alika!" she frowned, standing. "krystoff, help her to the bathroom. i'll be right there!" she sighed, before calling for the butler, whom she ordered to get a few things from around the house.
Nodding to his wife, the king picked the princess back up and hurried her to the restroom, frowning as he set her gently on the counter. "i'm so sorry...." he murmured, having figured it out as soon as his wife started to panic.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:59 pm
Pure T0rture

The confused and frightened young woman bit her lip and let him carry her, starting to feel weak. "Wh-what's wrong with me?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:05 pm
Mayah Playah

"you've had a miscarriage." Krys murmured as he held her up, making sure she didn't pass out.
Waddling in with the butler in tow, Jaz gave a soft sigh as she looked at the princess. "i've called your mother and told her what happened... she should be here soon." she murmured, sitting on the toilet as she watched the princess. "krys, can you get the spell started for me?" she sighed, smiling when her husband nodded

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:08 pm
Pure T0rture

The news hit the princess like a bomb. "I... I was pregnant?" she asked, her hand clutching her stomach as tears came to her eyes. Suddenly, she reached for her uncle's arm. "I need Travis. Get Travis!"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:15 pm
Mayah Playah

Krystoff, in the midst of casting a spell to help heal her, barely twitched when she touched him, his eyes blank.
"i'll call him for you..." the queen murmured, pulling her phone out and quickly dialing her son. after a few minutes of waiting for her son to pick up, the queen gave a sigh and shook her head. "took you damned long enough to pick up. now turn your stubborn a** around and get back here......... i don't care if you're on the interstate, find an exit and turn around!" the queen frowned, one hand on her hip as she spoke. "no, this isn't anything to do with your damned birthday party, or any kind of royal duties. right now, your girlfriend needs you...... ugh! Here! Just hear what she has to say." and with that, a rather irritated Jaz handed Alika her phone and gave her hand a comforting squeeze.
"alika? what's wrong? what's going on?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:20 pm
Pure T0rture

But the spell wasn't helping. Her jewels deflected the magic, created in order to protect her, but now bringing her unspeakable harm. The princess screamed as the pain grew to unbearable, her cries of agony begging for the sweet release of death ."P-pregnant," she managed to stammer out, clenching her fists and screaming once again. "Hos-hospital! Pl-please!"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:24 pm
Mayah Playah

"i'll be back in a minute." and with that, the prince spead up, turning around as soon as he could.
"alika, how many shields are you wearing?" JAz frowned, watching as her husband's blue aura just swarmed around the princess.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:27 pm
Pure T0rture

"D-don't know," she said, starting to tremble. "G-gems h-hidden in my h-hair...l-lost count. G-God, please, j-just kill me!" The pained princess curled into a ball on the counter, her nails clawing at her dress to unclasp her corset.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:33 pm
Pure T0rture
Mayah Playah

Standing, the heavily pregnant amazonian queen pulled out her knife and sliced the ties that held alika's corset together. "sweetie, i need you to hold on just a bit longer. please." she murmured, tapping her husband on the shoulder. "we need to get her to the hospital."
"let's hurry." he sighed, picking up the princess and gently placing his coat on top of her as he hurried her out of the room and towards the doors.
"Ladies and gentlemen, i'm afraid that due to certain events, the prince's birthday party will have to be re-scheduled. have a good day." the butler chimed, bowing as he let the king and queen out first, keeping the children back so he could watch them.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:40 pm
Pure T0rture

Alika tried to breath as the corset was finally torn off, but found herself only in more pain. She nodded to the couple, curling into her uncle's chest and struggling to stay awake.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:44 pm
Mayah Playah

once they were out of the flat, Krystoff hurried her to the car, setting her in the seat carefully before helping his wife in.
"step on it. she needs help." and with that, the trio was speedng off towards the hospital.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:50 pm
Pure T0rture

The frightened and half-comatose teen whimpered again, unable to speak due to the pain. Her vision was starting to darken, bringing with it more fear. She was so scared, she could barely stand it. She needed Travis... more than she ever had.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:05 pm
Mayah Playah

It didn't take long for them to reach the hospital, and soon alika was carried inside by the king, who quickly handed her over to the nurses. "please, help her." he murmured, before turning back and helping his wife into a wheel chair so they could follow along.
"Travis said he'd be here soon, alika, sweetie." Jaz murmured, taking the girl's hand once she and her husband had caught up to the group.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff