Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Twincest! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:48 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Hunter looked over at the two and immediately grew furious. How come he gets his own personal shopping assistant and he doesnt? This was truly unacceptable. The young man kept looking through the dresses and couldn't find a thing worth giving to his brother. It was difficult enough to shop for him in the men section so the women section was certainly not any better.

Out of frustration the twin pulled out his cell phone and dialed Nate's number. Unfortunately Nate didn't answer and Hunter was forced to leave a message on the answering machine. "Nate if you don't call me back I swear I will pick the tackiest outfit here!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:26 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

By the time Leo finally got his dress, a purple satin dress with jewels embroidered at the hems. He gave a slight nod of thanks to Leslie before leaving, where she turned to find her own dress.
"What is so damn important?" Nate hissed through the phone. "It better be good to interrupt my bath!"  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:10 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Hunter rolled his eyes then spoke up. "I don't know a thing about these dresses so the least you could do is tell me what kind is suitable for your taste you diva!"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:25 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Nathan groaned. "Really? You don't know me well enough to get a decent dress?" he yelled over the phone. He paused to give it some thought. "I don't know. Something red?" Another pause. "And sparkles. I want sparkles on them!"  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:31 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"I do know! But you also know how picky you can be yourself. Don't make me come home and punish you while you're in the bath like i did last time.." he commented with a slight chuckle. Oh the memories of that~ "Anyway don't you want to look tasty for that other twin so he would sweep you right off your feet.." he whispered the last sentence since Leo was around but he wasnt close enough to hear him anyway.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:54 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

The sound of a shuddering breath came from the other line of the phone. "Just get me a dress. I'll find a way to work with what I've got." Without giving Leo a chance to reply, he hung up.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:45 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Hunter sighed and hung up the phone before continuing to look for a dress.After what felt like hours he finally saw a beautiful long red dress covered in sparkles like his brother would want. he was so happy that he would finally be able to leave this store! He quickly grabbed the dress and paid for it before rushing back to his dorm.

Once he arrived he walked in and shut the door behind him. "Oh Nate! I found the dress for you!"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:04 am
Rikasha17

User Image

By then Leo had re-entered Zavier's hospital room, trying to make the dress as unnoticeable as possible from prying eyes. Once the door was closed and locked, he turned to his brother and pulled the dress out before their eyes. "Well?" he asked rather nervously. "What do you think?" The dress alone was long, promising to reach a few inches past his ankles and need heels. It had a second layer that curved around the end and revealed an intricate design of jewels and swirls.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:09 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

Zavier's face seemed to light up once he saw his brother enter. But as soon as he saw the dress he had to muffle a laugh. "Well Leo if you were a girl you would be gorgeous in that dress. I honestly think you picked a good one" he smiled softly then motioned Leo over to him since he wanted him to be closer.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:21 am
Rikasha17

User Image

"I had to get Leslie's help to find the right dress. God, you have no idea how awful it was shopping there." Leo sighed and walked over until he was right besides his brother's bed. "Oh, she told me to tell you hello."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:24 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

Zavier grabbed his hand and intertwined his fingers with his. "That's nice. The doctor's say my walking is improving a lot every day. So I could be out of here sooner than they expected"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:09 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

"That's good." Leo smiled softly and squeezed his brother's hand. "I'm getting tired of looking at this room." And you in that hospital bed, he thought. Everyday seeing Zavier with the IVs attached to him reminded him of the night he got hit by a car. It was a guilty reminder that tore at the younger twin's heart day by day.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:49 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"I know you are and I am too but we just have to deal with it for a bit longer okay?" Zavier knew that Leo felt uncomfortable seeing him in a hospital bed and he didn't want that. He never wanted him to feel guilty about any of this and he never blamed him once for it. It was just a freak accident.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:00 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

"Yes yes." Leo sighed then looked at his dress. "Now to important matters." He lifted the dress a little. "How do I even start...?"  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:14 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"Well you need make up and someone to do your hair and a decent pair of shoes. Now that I think about it you could probably pull off a cute girl if you would just smile" he chuckled then kissed his hand lightly before gently letting it go. "It's not really that hard Leo"  
one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff