Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Adopting Darkness {pure x the nerd} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:51 pm
Pure T0rture

"Uncle?" Chrisoto raised an eyebrow at her. Did she mistake him for someone? Suddenly, the embodiment froze and looked at her in astonishment. "You don't mean...?" He looked at Iris.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:02 pm
Awesome nerd

Iris nodded lightly, a small smile on her face. "Sweetie, why don't you introduce yourself." she murmured to the child, who grinned.

"i'm Cybil. Chaos adopted me a few years ago when i lost my family." she hummed, holding out her hand for him to take. "like i said earlier, its nice to finally meet you, uncle."

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:29 pm
Pure T0rture

Chrisoto just stared at the child, gaping. "I don't believe this..." he mumbled and stumbled towards the nearest chair, collapsing into it. He had always wanted a family of his own, and his brother always scolded that he was against embodiments having families, and here he was, under the same roof as his niece. Niece. Chrisoto snorted. Never though he'd see the day where he actually had a niece.
He was so conflicted with his feelings. He wanted to be mad at Chaos for fathering a child when he knew how much he wanted one of his own, but he also didn't want to be angry with him. The conflict they last had created their reputations of light and dark, good and evil, Yin and Yang. The whole reason Chaos wore that mask was because of him. Chrisoto sank in his seat and gazed at the enormous chandelier above, trying to sort things out in his mind.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:39 pm
Awesome nerd

Pouting some, Cybil went over and chewed on her cheek. "a-are you okay...?" she asked softly, tipping her head to the side. "a-are you.. are you mad?" she frowned, fidgeting with her skirt. did i do something bad?

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:25 pm
Pure T0rture

The brown-haired man's green eyes went down to her. "I'm not too sure, to be honest." he admitted and leaned forward until his elbows were on his knees. "You called me uncle without me introducing myself. Did my brother tell you about me?" he asked.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:28 pm
Awesome nerd

"um..... yes and no...." Cybil mumbled, chewing on her cheek. "he told me a bit about you, but i was able to pick up on the other stuff from my visions." she murmured, rocking back and forth on her heels.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:37 pm
Pure T0rture

"Tch, of course he wouldn't want to talk about me to anyone." Chrisoto sighed and ran a hand through his hair before looking back at the girl. "Visions? Are you a psychic?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:50 pm
Awesome nerd

"just a bit... I can't read minds... but I can tell peoples' futures just from touching them." she smiled, her eyes glimmering more. "and.. and... I saw a bit of stuff about you and him... and you know.. that was the first and only time i'd seen something from the past in one of my visions... " she mumbled, a perplexed expression sliding across her face briefly.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:03 pm
Pure T0rture

"What exactly did you see?" he asked.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:07 pm
Awesome nerd

"it wasn't much really, just the two of you arguing.. or fighting... I still can't decide which. but I know it was in the past because right after that I saw him meeting me. " she mumbled, sticking a hand into the pocket of her dress to hold onto the drawings she was constantly doing.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:59 pm
Pure T0rture

"Hmm, we are well known for our fight long, long ago." Chrisoto murmured. "Long ago there was a land filled with peace, ruled by the elements. Your father pressed that there was too much peace, that all the world was was mindless followers that didn't know how to frown. He always said that people couldn't know peace without chaos. The others, we wouldn't agree, but we were all close-minded. Chaos wanted disaster to be brought to the world not to ruin lives, but to truly bring out peace, and for that to happen, one of us had to be labeled the bad guy for the rest of our lives. None of us wanted to fall from our glory. We wanted to stay like gods, to be praised endlessly by people. Chaos got tired of it, he said he would do it himself." Chrisoto paused and looked off into the distance, remembering each word his brother said as he walked away from the other embodiments. 'If I must be the terror and pain people know, then so be it. I will walk the path of evil, and I will come out of it with peace in hand.'
"The world was engulfed in darkness, then. People would beg and cry for revenge against the cruel element and the corruption it spread to people's minds like a plague. The other elements, we all fought against Chaos. It was staged, though, my brother would always retreat after a few hits and let victory shine over the people. His plan worked. Heroes and villains were created, Good and Evil were made. I was the one that fought against Chaos the most, being his younger brother. We all thought it was a good idea, it was a harmless fight and we both enjoyed it despite the displays we made. Then one day came, the day I ruined everything." Chrisoto mumbled and buried his face in his hands.
"It was another routine. Darkness fogging a village and beasts attacking people. My light shined down and banished them, but the people weren't appeased. 'End him here and now!' they shouted. 'Destroy him before he destroys us!' I had Chaos locked up in golden chains, and I was supposed to loosen them up enough for him to 'escape', but... I don't know what happened. I... I got carried away. I was drunk with the pride the people kept feeding me. I wanted to be their hero, to rise above the other elements. I wanted to be the one to completely rid the world of evil. So I struck him." he whispered, remembering vividly the sight of him attacking his brother with light. That scream Chaos bellowed still rang in his ears and sent chills down his spine. "I hit him with my strongest light, and he nearly died right then. I could have killed him. After realizing what I did, I let him go, but he didn't look at me the same again. He cursed me and told me that pride was not worth the price I had just paid." Chrisoto moved his hands away from his face and looked mournfully at the walls again.
"My strike ruined his face, his whole body, even. He was powerful, still is, and healed up fine, but he left one mark. He kept the deformity on his face as a reminder as to why he always does what he does." 'If I heal this then I will be nothing more than the other deities. This keeps me connected to the mortals, because like them, even I can be wounded.' "I'm the reason he wears a mask all the time, and that mask's the reason he barely talks to or about me. I understand how he feels. No amount of apologies I give could fix what I did to him so long ago."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:32 pm
Awesome nerd

Pouting, the child couldn't help it as she gave him a hug, her eyes going blank as she went into vision-mode. "h-he didn't... he didn't tell me...." she mumbled, frowning through her visions, only to start crying at what she saw.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:18 pm
Pure T0rture

Chrisoto frowned and hugged her tightly. "It's something he doesn't like to openly talk about with everyone." he murmured, wondering if she was watching it all right now.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:34 pm
Pure T0rture
Awesome nerd

blinking as her visions faded, the child sighed. "so? i ask about you all the time. he still doesn't answer me..." she pouted, rubbing her tears away.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:14 pm
Pure T0rture

"He still holds a grudge against me, is why." Chrisoto answered as he stroked her hair.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff