Welcome to Gaia! ::

Café Mew Mew

Back to Guilds

A Tokyo Mew Mew Guild, With Events Giveaways and Roleplaying. 

Tags: Tokyo, Mew mew, Ichigo, Minto, Berii 

Reply Café Mew Mew
Tokyo Mew Mew Next Generation Roleplay open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 6:04 pm
https://www.google.com/search?q=princess+emeraude&client=safari&hl=en&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=GZiNUfDNLc2L0QG1k4CoCg&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=320&bih=356#biv=i|4;d|kuDRsEedWd9cEM:

"Stop thi kitsune pleas stop its me mommy" a voice said then a woman apeard and a gold fox circled kitsune and then the air fell silent and kitsune was laying on the ground sikrached and brused in hers mothers arms  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 6:06 pm
I stopped the wave. "I didn't know I could do that..." I murmured. My scars glowed brighter than ever before. Could that be the cause? Sun Dew? Whatever, I had more pressing matters to attend to. I'd worry about it later. I went down to Kitsune and her mother. " Sorry Kitsune... I sorta lost it."  

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 6:09 pm
Lola let out a sigh of relief. Lola glanced between Kitsune and Mila, This is really confusing... she thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 6:14 pm
I noticed something about myself just then My harp had turned to a long white staff, and I felt powerful. Like, really powerful. I hit my staff on the ground and it changed back into a heart. I didn't know what to play, but my fingers guided me in a song I'd never heard before. When it was down, Kitsune was no longer scratched, or bruised. I looked the raven Girl. "Boo." She scoffed, and flew off.  

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 6:18 pm
"So, uh, can someone explain to me what was going on before I got here?" Lola asked with a slightly nervous smile. She was never good at understanding what was going on in her surroundings.  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 6:21 pm
Then after shortly kitsune termed into some sort of princess pyre and white then her mothe said "I am The goddess of the good harvest kitsunes father is the god of war that's where she gets her battle skills from are family ruled the kingdom of the sun where sun dew was created until we where attack that's why I sent kitsune to live with here grandpa ever since it will be soon where kitsune comes of age to be a goddess or like her little sister raven only she can diside that but for know take good care of her then her" mother left  

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 6:22 pm
I smiled, a weak smile. "Basically, I found out that Blueberry, who introduced herself, was actually Katy. Kitsune got mad and sorta went berserk, and here we are." My smile went away. I didn't want her to ask how I knew Blueberry was Katy. I was good at keeping secrets, but I sucked at Lying. And, the planet of Sun Dew... it seemed familiar, but not in a good way.  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 6:29 pm
"oh, okay." Lola said simply. She pondered what Kistune's mother had said than she thought to herself aloud, "Goddess of the harvest is Demeter in Greek and God of war is Ares in Greek... interesting..." Lola sucked at any kind of history or subject in school but the only thing she ever could remember was Greek and Roman mythology. It just came as an interest to her.  

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 6:44 pm
I sighed. Apparently, she didn't think to ask. But I couldn't keep this secret any longer. " Ummm...Lola?" I said. " I've been lying to you about some things."  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 6:46 pm
Lola looked at her, slightly confused, "About what?"  

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 6:51 pm
I took a deep breath. "I've have a boyfriend. But..." This was the hard part. I gathered up the last of my courage and... "Never mind. I just have a boyfriend! Sorry for not telling!" I smiled. But my mew mark started flashing. "There's trouble!" I yelled. I ran to the source. When I got there, I saw Pai, Tart, and Kisshu... standing in front of a giant scorpion. "Kisshu..." I mumbled.  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 6:56 pm
Lola was just about to tell her she already knew, but was caught off guard by what she said next. Running I followed her, When she stopped I stopped right next to her. Letting out a small sigh she said, "What a bore I thought it was actual trouble."  

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 6:59 pm
I knew, but... Kisshu was standing there, all kindness gone from his face. I started to cry. "TRAITOR!" i screamed, my harp turning to a staff, launching myself at Kisshu. He was right there. We fought. "Lola, get the scorpion!" I screamed.  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 7:09 pm
kitsune struggled up then said "in the name of salono I banish you Aliens back to your dimention and tell Deep blue if he trise to hert any of my friends I'll rip him apart then I will personally deal with you my self" then shot an arrow opening a portal to there dimention  

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
Café Mew Mew

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games