Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[CLASS] Intro to Natural Forms (PG 32 EXIT) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:28 pm

Sura made an attempt at a laugh, but it sounded more like a groan. She didn't exactly have a vocal range.

Sorry.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:29 pm

There was nothing but silence from the hellhound as he stared at Selene and her joke.

|: "No."

and promptly went back to play fighting with shehk's ears.

He was going to make a note to tybalt and talk about natural forms during the next k-9 klub meeting.

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:29 pm

Enzo's comment was met with a scowl and a low rumbling growl. He was NOT a cuddly puppy! He totally wasn't he was strong, fierce and--

And then a giant rat appeared on screen.

User Image

"Ugh..." He glanced over suspiciously at Enzo's rats and then back to the one on screen. Those wouldn't reach that size would they...? After the scuffle and the rat bite, he sure as hell hoped not!

kurotomato

Bilious
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:30 pm

At seeing what essentially a photo of him naked in front of the whole class, Norvie sank in the seat he had adopted near Malcolm.

As the slightly intoxicated Reaper heard the teacher's comments on the subject of the rodents he could only just barely control he straightened, beaming thoughtfully, "These big rats... they common? Make a real good swarm, I'd think," especially to backup a rematch he figured as his smirk at Tybalt continued, followed by a fresh high giggle.

The science teacher in the corner of the room, who's pale face was flushing hotly behind his whiskery mustache glowered.

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:31 pm

"Rex" had found a safe place in the room where he could see what was being shown and hear for the most part without actually having to have Selene in his direct line of sight where he would panic. The varieties and scale of the monsters was interesting, and there seemed to be a correlation in some ways with size and strength. It would be worth remembering, and made sense when it came to massive things like the vast squid in the arctic.

It did look like some Halloween creatures didn't luck out, he couldn't imagine what was so scary about a rat. Or a giant one.

He snorted derisively.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:32 pm

Tomoko moved across the room, carefully sliding into Jack's lap and grinning. "Hi Jack~" she greeted quietly with a smile. Hey. They could both sit there okay?

Okay.

Annddd there was a giant rat on the screen now.

Tomoko seemed to think it was cute too.

Nerpin

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:32 pm

Sibyl was visibly shaking as she peeked around whatever student she had hidden behind with a quiet 'is it gone?'

It was gone. Thank Jack!

Sighing with relief, Sibyl stood and fixed her chair before she sat down in it again. Hmm? What was this? She read the note, looking very confused. Someone better? Sibyl turned a very surprised look up to Gabby, pointing at herself in silent question.

Nio Love
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:37 pm

Gabby had the slyest of looks on his faces as he nodded.

Smooth.

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:38 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He really did love her.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:38 pm

Frost blinked. Oh. Why would he eat anyone, not only was that horribly rude, but then very much against rules and decency. Picking your classmate from your teeth... augh. No thank you. He's stick to wild minis. "Harming another student... I hope not." Shaking his head he smiled with the professor's praise. "But.. yes. I am roughly larger, though it's better to become smaller on certain occasions. Such as in this room. Being large would do me no good.. lest I wish to make others uncomfortable.

Looking at Oliva's paper Frost blinked. "That's a cat." Indeed it was. Red eyes stared at it for a few seconds, ears alert before he sniffed. "...I don't smell cat." That was good. "I smell dog." But-

Sitting back as the professor begane the lecture, Frost looked for the dog, (the ones not on screen.
Actually. "Cat." The word came out before he could stop it, Red eyes fixed briefly on Jack. Jack was here. Chase later. Yes, good.

"OH. Tybalt!" Frost gave the black dog a small wave. Yes. Dogs. Friends. cat. Jack cat. Cat.

Nerpin

Oniongrump

moonspots

chirigami

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:41 pm

The Professor was nervous, very nervous, AJ could tell. It shouldn't be the first class she taught? If the answer was yes, this was surely not a good start, Miss Selene.

The serpent-dragon leaned back at his chair when the slide continued to show, it was good as a distraction or else he will laugh out at the snake lady.

He yawned at the slide of the rat, it was cute but not enough to draw his interests.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:42 pm

Kettil gave both Zel and Amarus a thumbs up murmuring, "Well plan something out after class. Freya'd approve, I am sure. So long as I warn her in advance," which for Kettil that might mean a day before or a week before the event occurred. He fell quiet again as he watched the next series of slides and scribbled down notes.

The image of the rat creature made Kettil stare for a long time.

All he could think of was the small rat-creatures that Endzela liked to snack on once in a while. Suddenly he felt sad, he slumped in his seat.

Torvil

Face your demons

Krista_Darkangel_Silme

------------------------

"I am an awesome." Akubi responded, evading the question entirely.

Meegane

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:42 pm

"Ow."

Ren rubbed at his nose, then leaned over to whisper conspiratorially to Enzo "Tybalt's really just a big ole' softie. He likes puppies and kittens and long walks in the rain."

Bilious

OnionGrump
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:43 pm

Shehk went puppy-play mode and bit Damien's ear (gently) in their play-tussle going on. She paused to shoot a look towards Frost before huffing.

Bloodlust Dante

istoleyurvamps

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:53 pm

Class was getting louder by the minute. Selene had a bare few minutes to spare before she lost them. She shuffled nervously through her slides, deciding to choose one last one. But which to pick? She had to choose the one that had garnered the most interest.. ah, of course!

"Last, we'll take a look at dragons! Ahh, there are so many types of dragons. In fact we have at least two in this very classroom right now, possibly more! How wonderful is that? Dragons have been a staple in our society for generations, since before we could remember. They encompass everything that a creature might need to strike Fear into the heart of a human. Let's take a look at just one of the infinite types of dragons out there, and point out some of the common characteristics. This is our own Professor Walker, here.."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"His natural form is a bone dragon. For size comparison, please make note of the adorable little bird nesting in his eye socket!" Selene positively glowed as she coo'd about it. "Now, the dragon itself is a difficult creature to pull off effectively. If you're not careful, a human might think you're really interesting and simply want to chat with you. While I wouldn't mind a chat with a human myself sometime, your goal may be to collect Fear, and you would be failing. So! Let's go over the important aspects of scaring with a dragon form!"

She plucked the top off of her marker and started circling all over the page.

"Teeth! Teeth are one of your greatest tools because you must roar effectively! A dragons roar alone can feed a Fear-starved colony for days. But when you roar, you're showing off those teeth, and they must be sharp! Drooling is preferable. Color is unimportant, but personally I believe white is scarier! It means you're serious about your dental hygiene and brush after every human sacrifice. They will take you more seriously!"

What was even.

"Claws! Just like teeth, they must be sharp! Use them to dig into the ground, crack hard surface, or hold them out like this!" She curved her fingers and attempted a fiercesome expression..

Nothing about this looked fiercesome.

"And the tail! Lashing, flailing, slamming into the ground, making lots of noise! Altogether, the dragon is well equipped with many tools necessary - but take care not to seem too approachable. Your best weapon is your ability to make people want to run away!"

She started doodling little tiny people running away from the picture.

"Professor Walker here has an added bonus. He is a bone dragon - which means that he is both inspired by, and inspires, the fear of Death! Extra creepiness, mmm? He wouldn't have to do much to create some Fear!"

Capping the pen closed, Selene took the last slide off of the projector and turned it off. "Please pass your filled out forms to the front now, and the head of each row is assigned to putting them on my desk! Kettil, be a dear and get the lights? Everyone take a moment and stretch before we move on!"
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff