Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD TRIP] Indirect Visual Stimuli pg. 28: CLASS OVER Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:56 am
Uru couldn't have moved any faster through the doorway back to Halloween Town. The Human world was interesting, the minis that they had were amazing and he was disappointed he didn't get to see a real one anywhere. Then again, it was night out, perhaps the Human minis were diurnal. Another time, another opportunity. He could not wait to return to his room to his own waiting for him. As he fell through the darkness, he outstretched an arm that planted firmly against the ground, bending at the elbow before propelling himself forward onto his feet in Halloween Town. Letting out an exhale, he made his way back to the box of his things.

First things first, he took the pin off of him as he knelt beside the box, his ears, scarf, and tail returning to the way they were. He was back to himself again! ... well, as close as the school would allow. Holding open his scarf, he began stuffing the contents back in; pencils, a notebook, snacks, pumpkin seeds, etc. Uru looked at the skull pin in his hand, the object that cast the illusion over the students and the authority figure that the humans were unaware of their identity. It was an effective tool and it was not one he didn't exactly look forward to using again. For a time.

Standing, he placed his hands back into his pocket and waited for instructions again. Taking the time to see the other students return; the patchwork, the undead girl, the ice fox, the fire demon, the two males, the female fox... He had forgotten how many had came with them on the trip. Then again, he kept to himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:07 am
Molan found himself subject to more pouting from Olivia as he watched them return. Sadly he really wasn't much for prolonged physical contact. Poor ghoul was really fighting an uphill battle to get that from him. Unlike Andrew who was just so very eager to get to hold hands.

He was a bit confused as he realized Olivia wasn't in a real hurry to lose her pin. Unlike himself, who was overly eager to be free of it, she seemed a bit attached? Perhaps the fact they could get along better as such? Which just drew a frown across the fox's face as he flicked his tail and gave another disapproving look to Andrew, who was doing the exact same thing. That whole 'well I should keep it on' dallying. Tsk tsk.

He didn't really say anything, but even if he was a bit aloof, it was obvious he didn't approve. Nope. Not at all. This kind of meant that Olivia, who yes enjoyed being near people in general, generally liked Andrew's presence a fair bit. Something that didn't particularly set well with him. Seeing as that meant putting up with the boil among other things. "You'll feel better when you're yourself again." In truth he really did feel whole again now that the pin was off.

Chirigami
Phantompanther13
DOES NOT APPROVE.

Raja

Kawaii Shoujo

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:08 am
Part of her wanted to remain holding onto his hand as she took it off, and to hope for the best. Olivia had hugged a flame demon before without any ill results but now she wasn't sure how much to chance it. Both of them were sort of insisting that she follow suit; and truth be told she was starting to feel warmer than usual again and thus uncomfortable. There was more pouting.

And fate would have it that she needed both of them to really get the pin off, not with her fumbling nervous fingers and all. So, with a bit of regret she untangled her hand from Andrew's and worked on the clasp. It was much easier this time, and really something that didn't need so much work but her mind was maybe overworking it a bit. But it was off. And her body responded, dramatically paling her skin (aside from her hands which went the other direction color wise) and changing color palette and returning the soft glow to her eyes. The cold returned to her, like a nice breath of fresh air. Olivia did feel better, Molan was very much correct at that. It was probably a good thing she still wasn't holding onto Andrew's hand, or that cold he was feeling might have plummeted just a bit further from her small touch.

She held onto the pin though. Maybe they could keep it? Along with the other article that she suddenly remembered? A hand went into a pocket to retrieve the hundred dollar bill, "can I keep it?" She asked innocently enough. It was pretty, and it was something from the human world and made more obvious as the effects of their world began to crumbled the edges of the thin simple piece of linen.

(And she totally forgot she was still standing right next to Andrew).

phantompanther13
I'll be gone for most of the day but I'll try to see if I can get a reply in later

Raja
MORE POUTING

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:26 am
Nahm finished all of his snacks.

He also enjoyed Shine's clinginess without any shame whatsoever. He might have, at some point, attempted to get overly friendly with Zar. It was possible.

He was almost disappointed that the field trip was over, but he didn't particularly feel like getting in trouble, so he kept that to himself and followed Selene and the rest of the class back to the graveyard and through the doorway home. The trip was as disorienting and strange as it had been the other way, and he wondered idly if one ever got used to that.

Back at the gates, he pulled the pin off and dropped it back into the box. The dizziness of being changed back was tolerable, particularly since he could feel himself relaxing back into his own shape. He curled his tail around and up so that he could inspect it. "Missed ya, baby."

Then he moved over to tap the professor's arm politely. "Scuse me, Professor. How do those pins work?"

Baneful

Nothing Yet

Nio Love

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:25 pm
Andrew let go and watched as Olivia turned back to normal. She looked more comfortable. Andrew took the opportunity to wipe off the sweat back onto his pants, they would need washing probably, and waited for Olivia’s hand to return. It never did.

His lips formed a pout that matched Olivia’s from earlier, as his hand dangles and then was pulled up into his body to help stop the shivering, which was getting worst as they stood still. Andrew was going to wait, he really was, but he was freezing again. He stepped back, waaaay back and fumbled with the pin removing it.

The heat rushed back and he barely noticed as other things shifted reappearing as fire rushed though him. His tail reappeared and wings popped and he stretched them, reminding himself that he could fly. Horns reappeared and his eyes shifted from a dull brown to red. He felt more alive, more himself, and once again… forced into his own bubble. He sighed knowing that by removing the pin he had just let the moment die.

chirigami

Raja

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:56 pm
Efflo was busy carrying Sibyl to safety from Selene, he had encouraged said poking after all. Making sure Gabby was close behind them, the littlest piggyback ride made its way quickly back to the graveyard.

When they got there, he gently deposited Sibyl on the ground. Grabbing her hand, and Gabby’s, he wasted no time in dragging them through the portal, making sure that nobody was going to get the best of him this time. Yet they still tumbled through the swirling vortex, landing once again on the other side in a tangled pile.

Efflo lay crumpled beneath both of them, and he really really hoped they both weren’t still thinking about dinner.

Eight
Nio Love

mare
Artist

Precious Cutie-Pie

14,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:08 pm
Gabby was thinking about dinner.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:12 pm
Sibyl sat neatly on top of the pile, looking down at the two boils. Were they okay? They were so nice for breaking her fall! The best ever, obviously. "I'm still hungry." She climbed off the boils and settled on her feet, looking around and seeing the students around them changing back to normal. Yes! Finally! Sibyl squealed and removed the pin, thankfully not changing much except her clothes were back to how they should be, her freckles grew into larger spots, and her seal skin was back on her shoulders. Thank Jack.

"Guys! Guys look! Looook!" She held her arms out and spun for them to see. "We can be normal again!"

Sammpai
Nio Love

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:00 pm
Selene herself popped out of the portal once she was sure all of her students had gotten through, but she left it open for a minute in case she was wrong. Nahm served as a good distraction for that moment, asking a question that had her lit up with pride.

"What an excellent question, Nahm! You see, the pins temporarily alter your Fear core's blueprint. You have a little Nahm blueprint inside you, just there-" She touched his chest with a delicate finger. "And that's why you can keep respawning just as you are, at the pumpkin patch! These little pins just convince your Fear core that you look - and feel - completely human for a little while. But your Fear core is far stronger than the power of the pin, that is why they only work for a little time before-"

As if they were listening for the perfect time to do it, each and every pin that the students were wearing suddenly crackled with electricity, and let out a tiny swirl of black smoke, shorting out completely. The students bodies shimmered and warped, turning back to normal.

"... Well, before that!" She giggled, patting her smoking pin even as her body faded back into the green skinned, snake eyed attributes she naturally possessed. Behind her, the giant tail slid out from underneath her long dress, unfurling and flopping with a heavy thud to the ground.

"Yes. Well! You can all keep those pins if you like, they are useless now but make nice souvenirs of your time here. Speaking of which..!"

She turned to the three that had been left behind, giving each of them a little hug. "So sorry you didn't get to see the movie, but thank you so much for watching our belongings! I truly appreciate it! And I appreciate all of your time today, which is why I have a little something for each of you. Let me just.." She bent down to grab the box with all the pins, and shoved them out of the way, to grab the items that were underneath them. She pulled one out, and held it up against her body..

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Well I.. I was looking through some common human sayings that go on their shirts and just.. I thought.."

She held out the box, blushing softly in sudden embarrassment.

"They come in every color. I hope you like them."

While she handed out t-shirts, Selene remained at the gates, ready to answer any more questions that students might have had for her. But when asked if class was over, the answer was always the same.

"Ah - yes, yes, you may return to your dorms now if you wish! You can stay and chat for a bit about the movie if you want, especially if you wish to help out and tell those who didn't get to go what happened, that would be splendid! But if not, please take a shirt and hand your homework into my office as soon as possible - just a little blurb about how visual stimuli can be used to scare humans, and how effective it is versus physical or active stimuli like attacking them! Due by Moonday, otherwise it's late!"

The OOC

-Class is now over! You can exit if you wish, but if you'd like to stick around and RP a little while longer, this thread will remain unlocked for RP for one more week in case you need to meet that 800 word quota!
-You get 2 RP points for being in a GM'd class!
-Your homework is to write a 500 word blurb on how you can scare using images instead of physically attacking a human. Hand in your homework HERE! Doing this will earn you +1 RP point!
-You can keep the pins, they look like yellow smiley faces - and they're useless now!
-You can keep anything you brought from the human world but just know that it all disintegrates within 24 hours. Sorry!
-Everybody gets a t-shirt!
-If you have any questions, ICly - I'll respond to anything asked just quote me!
-If you have any OOC questions feel free to PM me with them!
-THANK YOU FOR COMING, HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT!

Prolixity
Astarael
LOLTERNATIVE
Meegane

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:52 pm
The return trip had been executed far more gracefully than the trip there. Landing on his feet, Nuk straightened when he felt he had a solid grip on the ground, his body reorienting itself to a world that wasn't spinning any longer. He had to admit, these boots were very useful. As much as he craved the feeling of the dirt beneath his bare feet, and as much as it annoyed him, how loud they were, he certainly appreciated the traction and the heavy feel of the boots. He felt less quick, less agile, but he felt more formidable in them... although it still wasn't quite enough for him to consider wearing them full-time. Perhaps he'd get himself a pair for on occasion though. Lifting his eyes, he took a deep breath, feeling the FEAR seep into his skin, and just as he began to exhale he felt the pin pop against his hip, felt the material begin to unravel against his chest, around his feet, leaving him in the same shredded jeans he had been in when they had started the journey, shirtless once more, bare feet in the dirt.

Sliding his hands into his pockets, Nuk smirked as he sauntered after the rest of the group, following Selene to where they'd left their things. As she handed out t-shirts and talked of homework, he bent over to reach into the box, scooping up his cigarettes and shoving them into his pocket before he unwrapped the single piece of gum he'd left, chewing on it with that same smug look. He hadn't missed the way you'd blushed, Professor.

Waiting until she was completely finished before he straightened again, the skinwalker sauntered towards her, fully intending on teasing the hell out of poor Professor Selene. It was just too easy, and too fun, to pass up an opportunity to make her squeak and blush. Bonus if he could get her to faint again.

"Hey Teach," he murmured, his tone gravelly even as his lips curled in a smirk, "I don't think the homework's gonna raise my grade enough... any way I could get a little Extra Credit?"

Nio Love

x_Nata_x

Interesting Conversationalist

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:25 am
When they were dismissed, Mia wasted no time marching back to her dorm, not bothering with the pin or t-shirt.

[Exit]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:26 pm
Riyo didn't seem particularly impressed by Poke's answer, but she also didn't want to stick around in this wretched hell that was the human world while the portal was open. "Hold that thought." Riyo sprang through the gate and took in a deep breath of Halloween air when she made it to the other side. Sweet, sweet Halloween. How she often took you for granted.

It was about that time that her pin shorted out and popped off. "Woah!" And with a bit of fuzz, she was back to normal. Tail! She had a tail again! Her hands eagerly grabbed the missing appendage and rubbed it against her face. "I'll never take you for granted again~" Yes, the feline would brush her tail twice as long tonight.

"Oh yes, but in all seriousness... Is that all that's stopping you?" Her head tilted into the fur of her tail, not quite ready to let go yet. "Boogeymen are douchebags to us anyways. What if you just like... Ate one leg? Just to try it? Humans can live without one leg, I think." Or no legs, if you were Lieutenant Dan.

poke mattix

Pales

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Duke of Donut

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:32 pm
After everyone had come back from the Human World, the professor came back, explaining briefly the idea of the DETH pins and their -- ahem! -- short lifespan. Enthralled at being herself again, Steff gave a fond rub of her stitches before her focus went again to their scaly field trip professor.

Nodding a bit, Steff stepped forward, taking a deep purple shirt with a grin and holding it up to her. "Definitely has potential." She said, rubbing the seam line of the fabric. So cool. "Thanks for the field trip, Professor Selene." She smiled as she passed, heading back to the Undead dormitories. That was brilliant.

She was definitely looking forward to the next one.

[ Exit ]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:21 pm
Uru looked down at the pin in his hand, knowing now that he could keep it. Perhaps he should start a souvenir box of some sort of his time here at the Academy. Like the authority figure said, the pin had no other use to it now that the trip was over. Which is nice, he didn't enjoy being a human as long as he did. Putting it into his scarf, he turned to the professor who held the shirt up to them with a phrase on it. It could not have been more correct. No minis to be had and he didn't really eat anything there. The food was either tossed away or used in the squabbling between the students in the 'theatre'. Taking a shirt, the hellhound nodded to the professor.

"Thank you." he dipped his head with respect, lidded eyes and a gracious bow. "Good evening."

[exit]  

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:55 pm
It didn't look like Riyo's curiosity would be soothed that easily. Jumping in after everyone else, the dragon ghoul popped out the other side, stretching a little as the pin broke, returning her more monstrous features. And while it felt good, she couldn't help but stare at Riyo as she was ecstatic to have her tail back. It boggled her mind as to why she was so worried about it. But then she was able to shift some of her appendages out at will, so she was used to it. Though, she wondered, perhaps one day she could appear human without the aid of a pin. That might be interesting.

With a shrug, she watched the feline hug her tail. And then blinked when Riyo was back on the previous topic. Jack dammit she should of flown away while she had the chance.

"Yes" Poke replied, then rethought her statement. "No. I mean, whatever." It was clear she was agitated, and it didn't help to hear the option of "How about just one leg". It brought images to her head of humans screaming in agony as she used her powerful teeth to rip off the limb, with others standing by, crying out for mercy, to spare their loved one from the pain...

She shook the images from her head, cursing ever knowing some of the more gruesome stories she knew of dragons.

"Could you live with one leg?" She retorted with a bit more aggression then she intended. "Or without your tail for that matter."

Sexy Cocaine

Pales

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas