Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Wanderlust (Marina Elemento x Kiyiya Sakura) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:46 am
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle was unaware that the maid who had come in earlier to give her more food would be gone by the end of it all. If she had known, well, she wouldn't have allowed it, but then again, what could she do? Her mother was doing her best to bend the rules for her and Rust to be able to get out safely... but from what? In an attempt to calm herself down, Estelle got out her journal again and began scribbling.

Thomas watched as it finally ended, and Gen went to go fetch the maid. He hoped it wasn't all too much trouble. For a moment, it was just him and the boy, and he stared at the floor, listening to Rust's deep breathing. Then, he stood up straighter and walked away from the wall to unshackle the rusty old chains. "Sorry about all this, boy," he said quietly, "It's all over now though, eh? I'll have to get rid of these nasty old chains when everything is said and done..." He sighed, letting Rust's wrists free from the iron bonds.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:53 am
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Rust was still as the bindings were taken off, and as he was let free, the beast took over and Rust lunged at the man. In a matter of moments, Thomas was in a head lock and Rust's teeth were at his neck, but not biting into the flesh, yet. "Now listen old man." The beast sneered, "I've given you my blood, paying your debt. Now I will demand something from you. I am going to leave here, and Estelle is coming with me. You will make no effort to go after her. You will not endeavor to bring her back. She is free of you form now on, understand?" He tightened his grip on Thomas, his teeth poking the skin, but not penetrating. "Or I will make you one of the mutts you despise so greatly." he added in a growl.

Player Advisor

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:10 am

Thomas yelped in surprise at the sudden attack, and soon he was pinned to the ground. His eyes were wide in horror; he had not expected this at all. He listened to the boy's, or rather the beast's, demands, and though it was a reasonable request (the same request his wife had begged him of), Thomas kept his mouth shut for quite some time. He felt the creature's teeth against his skin and he winced uncomfortably. This is the main reason he hated dealing with such filth. A monster just like the rest, he thought. But perhaps he had to give in at this point. Drawing in a shaky breath, Thomas croaked, "She is free from me, as you say. I will not go after her. But..." he struggled, but continued to speak. "Will you keep her safe, even with the beast inside of you? If you act this way now, God knows what you could do under the full moon..."
He loved his daughter despite what it seemed, but could he just let her go with this beast of a man?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:21 am
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image
Rust got what he wanted, and wanted control over his body again. He pushed at the beast in his mind, but it would not budge. The beast spoke, "You need not worry about your daughter, she will be safe. She will be mine, and nothing will touch her." the beast spoke possessively about Estelle, and this worried Rust. He tried to gain control again, but the beast still would not budge. What was it planning? What was it thinking. No... Rust knew what it was thinking. Stop! He made the deal! Don't bite him! Don't! Rust yelled in his head. The beast growled, nose crinkling favor of a snarl. "You caused all of this" the beast growled at Thomas. "I have you to thank for creating me, did you know? I should rightly return the favor!" He bit down, drawing blood and ripping at the shoulder in his jaws.

((... The beast was hungry...))  

Player Advisor

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:47 am

Thomas wiggled uncomfortably. "Alright, alright, now let me go, you fool." He struggled, but Rust wouldn't budge. This not only terrified Thomas to the core, but it made him nervous. Was he going to die? Right here? In his very own basement? He thought of yelling for help, but would that only complicate things further? A nervous sweat was beginning to collect on Thomas' forehead, and the palms of his hands. His body was becoming numb, paralyzed in the fear. As the beast spoke, Thomas' eyes widened in horror. "Wait.. no... what are you--?" The man had no more time to think, a severe pain cut through his skin and shot down his arm, his entire body. He screamed in pain and anguish.

((you're so evil xD))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:33 pm
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

The beast savored the taste of the wailing man, but pulled away, wanting him to live and share the blood with the monsters he hated. With a final laugh, he ran to the exit of the basement and out, climbing the stairs to Estelle's room. Rust fought to gain control, and as he reached for the doorknob, he succeeded. Opening the door, he stumbled in, just as pale and weak looking as the night before, if not more. "We..." He caught his breath, "We need to go now, is the window open?" he asked hurriedly, shuffling towards her unsteadily. He briefly realized he had forgotten his shirt, but that was the least of his worries. What he was most worried about was Estelle finding out what he had done to her father. He would have to tell her, but now was not the time.

Player Advisor

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:02 am
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle had been fiddling with the lock for at least an hour now, and she was becoming quite anxious. Her heart was hammering hard against her chest, and there wasn't much she could do to slow it down. Finally, the lock snapped open and fell to the floor with a thud, along with the dozens of hairpins she had tried using. Estelle leaned back against the wall and closed her eyes, breathing in and out slowly. Just as she thought she would have a break, Rust burst in, looking rather weak but rushed.
Estelle fled to Rust's side, peering at his face. There was something not right about the look on his face... and what was smeared on his mouth? Estelle looked at him with her eyebrows creased. "Y-yes, it's open now." she gestured to the lock that was broken and on the floor. What had happened?

Thomas groaned in agony. The pain was unbearable, but at least the creature was gone now... what was he to do? How could he trust such a monster with his daughter? For all he knew, she was a beast as well as he. Tears spilled uncontrollably from his eyes; he no longer cared who saw him this way. After endless moments of crying and wailing, he flopped onto his side and went unconscious.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:38 am
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Rust saw the lock and nodded, pulling away from Estelle, "Come on, lets go." He went to the window and pulled it open, turning to Estelle and holding out a shaking hand. He did not want to wait around for Gen or anyone else to find Tom. He wanted to put as much distance between them and this house as possible, and fast.

He knew he would not be able to go very far in his condition however, and that the beast could, but there was no way he was letting the beast back in control of his body right now. Not after... He closed his eyes and forced the image out of his mind.

Player Advisor

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:46 am
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle frowned, hesitating to leave. For a moment she stood there, her legs refusing to move, her feet rooted to the floor beneath her. She hadn't even gotten a chance to say goodbye to her parents... though, that didn't really matter did it? She sighed, picked up her bag and took his hand. "Are you sure everything's alright?" She could feel his hand shaking in hers; he felt so weak and drained. "You should eat or drink something..." She trailed off, but followed him out the window anyway. It was dark and rather chilly, but Estelle didn't mind. She was more worried about Rust now.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:53 am
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Once out on the balcony, a howl shot through the night and Bongo's pack filtered into the yard to help with the escape. Rust let out a sigh of relief. It would be easier to escape now that they were here. "I will eat when we're away from this place." He told Estelle with a shiver. "I'd rather not linger. Not a great association after... All of this." He gestured to the bite marks as dried blood, but he attempted a lighthearted smile. He stood by the railing and looked down. Garrett was there, waiting to catch whoever was jumping first. "Okay, I'll lower you down first and Garrett will catch you." He said, holding his hands out to Estelle.

Player Advisor

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:04 am
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle nodded. "O-okay." She paused, feeling the breeze rustle her hair. Why am I worrying, anyway? Everything's fine. We can go now. Everything will be fine. The realization that she was now completely free from all of this made her overwhelmed. Her eyes welled up with tears of joy, but she wiped them away quickly. She returned the smile, then took his hands and allowed herself to be dropped down into Garrett's arms.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:18 am
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Rust followed after Estelle, falling into Garrett's arms. The guy was strong, even after having a roof collapse on top of him. It seemed most of the pack was there, but not snowball. Rust hoped the kid was alright.

Once Rust was on his feet, Bongo led the way out of the yard and through the city streets. They were not going in the direction of the den though. "Hey, Bongo, Where are we going?"

"The den is demolished. We relocated not far from here. Once we get there and regroup, we are heading out to Michigan. There's another pack there that we can hook up with and start rallying out forces." He looked at Rust, then back at the road in front of him, "After some rest." He added.

It was not long until Rust really began to feel the lack of energy and strength, but he still did not want to relinquish control to the beast. He hoped the new hide out wasn't much farther.

Player Advisor

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:41 am
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle walked alongside Rust without saying anything, keeping her eyes on the ground. She listened to their plan, and was kind of nervous to be meeting up with another pack. Maybe now would be the start of their whole mission. So they weren't exactly free, but it was a start to something new. Estelle shivered slightly, slipping into her jacket then glanced up at Rust. Seeing the fatigue in his eyes, she took his hand in hers and smiled.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:50 am
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Rust was zoning out, his mind growing fuzzy, but he was brought back to his senses when he felt Estelle's warm hand in his. He looked at her and smiled back tiredly. She was all the strength he needed.

It felt like eternity before they finally reached their destination. The hideout was in the lobby of a hospital. There was the rest of the pack, setting up cots and preparing a meal. Rust collapsed into a chair, his head lolling back over the back, his eyes closed. He was beyond exhausted.

Bongo wasted no time in bringing a couple of cots over and looking at the two. He was curious about what had happened, and he seriously needed answers as to why a griffin riding female had demolished their former den, but by the looks of them, he would not get his answers tonight.

Player Advisor

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:33 pm
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle was relieved when they finally arrived. She looked around at all the others as they silently worked and set everything up; it still amazed her how they could be so nice to them, even after all that had happened. It was also amazing how the packs worked together and got along so easily.
As if on cue, Kylie ran up to them and flung her arms around Estelle's waist. "Hello," she said, looking down at her friend.
"I was so worried, Estelle!" Kylie said, her lower lip quivering. "I thought you'd be gone forever." Estelle hugged the child then picked her up so that she was balanced on her hip. It felt good to be wanted in this way. It was like having a little sister. A smile found its way to Estelle's lips.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games