Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
OOC thread for Off To Paradise Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:11 pm

LilRinn
iMusicLovah
LilRinn

I'm having a bit of a dilemma. Because I really want to post for both Alex and Nana, but Zuri isn't on..and Charles and Benny are...and Hoshi isn't on, or is he xD And So..idk what to do. Do you want me just to post for Nana to keep the flow going?

Ummmm well, you can post for Nana if you'd like. Orrrr we can just wait awhile for others to reply. Either way is fine by me. (:
(I wanna kill Alex. xD)

D: Why do you wanna kill my baby? xD what did he do to you!?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:15 pm

iMusicLovah
LilRinn
iMusicLovah
LilRinn

I'm having a bit of a dilemma. Because I really want to post for both Alex and Nana, but Zuri isn't on..and Charles and Benny are...and Hoshi isn't on, or is he xD And So..idk what to do. Do you want me just to post for Nana to keep the flow going?

Ummmm well, you can post for Nana if you'd like. Orrrr we can just wait awhile for others to reply. Either way is fine by me. (:
(I wanna kill Alex. xD)

Dun play innocent with me missy... =3=

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:18 pm

LilRinn
iMusicLovah
LilRinn
iMusicLovah
LilRinn

(I wanna kill Alex. xD)

Ok Nana want's to kill your b*****d boy, he thinks killing one's parents isn't mentally scaring. Screw him XD. and DEAL WITH IT BABE. I guess I just won for now. Alex know's how to flirt, and I will use that to my advantage. You know who can EASILY choose Jason over Alex, but for right now, I win. I'm in flirty prince hipster mode, so If you wanna get mad, then go for it razz
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:22 pm

iMusicLovah
LilRinn
iMusicLovah
LilRinn
iMusicLovah
LilRinn

(I wanna kill Alex. xD)

Ok Nana want's to kill your b*****d boy, he thinks killing one's parents isn't mentally scaring. Screw him XD. and DEAL WITH IT BABE. I guess I just won for now. Alex know's how to flirt, and I will use that to my advantage. You know who can EASILY choose Jason over Alex, but for right now, I win. I'm in flirty prince hipster mode, so If you wanna get mad, then go for it razz

Jason does think it's mentally scaring. Just not as bad as what he had to experience. I'm not mad by the way. I don't get mad over role playing. UNLESS people are bastards and godmod or constantly have their character in a hospital bed all beat up from being stupid. THEN I get mad. xD

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:28 pm

LilRinn
iMusicLovah
LilRinn
iMusicLovah
LilRinn

(I wanna kill Alex. xD)

Jason does think it's mentally scaring. Just not as bad as what he had to experience. I'm not mad by the way. I don't get mad over role playing. UNLESS people are bastards and godmod or constantly have their character in a hospital bed all beat up from being stupid. THEN I get mad. xD

xD I know you're not mad, I'm joking. I'm just getting way to into this RP..for like the first time since I was in a summer roleplay that turned into a home for us which died xD But yeah lol. I hate godmodding people too.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:32 pm

iMusicLovah
LilRinn
iMusicLovah
LilRinn
iMusicLovah
LilRinn

(I wanna kill Alex. xD)

xD I know you're not mad, I'm joking. I'm just getting way to into this RP..for like the first time since I was in a summer roleplay that turned into a home for us which died xD But yeah lol. I hate godmodding people too.

I know you were kidding. Do you have any pet peeves about role playing? It could be in yourself but I'm just saying in general. I have SO many. xD

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:39 pm

LilRinn
iMusicLovah
LilRinn
iMusicLovah
LilRinn

I know you were kidding. Do you have any pet peeves about role playing? It could be in yourself but I'm just saying in general. I have SO many. xD

Oh my god so many.
Text speak and god modding are two pretty bad ones. But the worst one for me would have to be none other then,
ONE FRIGGEN LINERS. I CANT STAND ONE LINERS. It gives me NOTHING TO BUILD ON. I know it's rediculous, and maybe I have high standards, but When some says "She jumped off the roof." AND THATS IT. WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO!? xD
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:50 pm

iMusicLovah
LilRinn
iMusicLovah
LilRinn
iMusicLovah
LilRinn

Oh my god so many.
Text speak and god modding are two pretty bad ones. But the worst one for me would have to be none other then,
ONE FRIGGEN LINERS. I CANT STAND ONE LINERS. It gives me NOTHING TO BUILD ON. I know it's rediculous, and maybe I have high standards, but When some says "She jumped off the roof." AND THATS IT. WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO!? xD

Reply with, "And broke her neck." ? XD
Bleh I honestly don't thing that asking for more than one liners is high standards. I mean... I remember when I was in fifth grade, EVERYONE could right at least one or two paragraphs while writing and stuff. So, one liners is just lack of creativity to me. xD

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:03 pm

LilRinn
iMusicLovah
LilRinn
iMusicLovah
LilRinn

Oh my god so many.

Bleh I honestly don't thing that asking for more than one liners is high standards. I mean... I remember when I was in fifth grade, EVERYONE could right at least one or two paragraphs while writing and stuff. So, one liners is just lack of creativity to me. xD

Exactly, excatly. I agree with that. Ok if she doesn't reply by tommo morning, first thing I'll do is reply and just let Alex run I guess. Cause Ben and Charles have already left and I don't wanna leave Nana too far behind. If you wanna god mod Nana a bit if things start picking up, I give you permission to ^^. I can pretty easily pick up where someone would leave off for that kinda thing.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:12 pm

iMusicLovah
LilRinn
iMusicLovah
LilRinn
iMusicLovah
LilRinn

Oh my god so many.

Exactly, excatly. I agree with that. Ok if she doesn't reply by tommo morning, first thing I'll do is reply and just let Alex run I guess. Cause Ben and Charles have already left and I don't wanna leave Nana too far behind. If you wanna god mod Nana a bit if things start picking up, I give you permission to ^^. I can pretty easily pick up where someone would leave off for that kinda thing.

Okay, I will only if I have to. I feel weird controlling other peoples characters even if given permission. I feel like Bara might post later tonight because of work perhaps. x)

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:46 pm

Eeimae

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

asbloodrunscold

AkioxGhost

so you all know rook isn't technically a student as in he doesn't need survival training hes more of a guardian but still does class room stuff.... im also having this be one of the pairs first days in the general public of the school. so ya also i kinda feel like my posts are lacking behind well every one else sweatdrop but im trying lol
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:51 pm

hunter-the wanderer
Eeimae

asbloodrunscold

AkioxGhost

so you all know rook isn't technically a student as in he doesn't need survival training hes more of a guardian but still does class room stuff.... im also having this be one of the pairs first days in the general public of the school. so ya also i kinda feel like my posts are lacking behind well every one else sweatdrop but im trying lol

That's cool ^.^ And don't worry, you're doing great.

AkioxGhost

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:10 pm

AkioxGhost
hunter-the wanderer
Eeimae

asbloodrunscold

AkioxGhost

Sorry if my post is crap. I just got back from work and I didnt feel like typing much at the moment. So I just caught up a bit and went with the flow.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:56 pm

hunter-the wanderer
Eeimae

asbloodrunscold

AkioxGhost

That makes it more clear for me. haha btw, You're doing fine, don't worry about it. (:

Eeimae

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:38 pm

AkioxGhost
hunter-the wanderer
Eeimae

asbloodrunscold

AkioxGhost

Sorry if my post is crap. I just got back from work and I didnt feel like typing much at the moment. So I just caught up a bit and went with the flow.

so all of you know im a volunteer on my local fire department and this week is dune fest so im ganna be busy... mostly becuse the population of winchester bay sky rockets from 2,000 to between 15,000 and 20,000 in a few days and stays like that for a week
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games