Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
How old (or young) are you? :) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So kiddo... err... maam, sir. How old are you?
Less than or equal to 9 years old
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
10 - 12 years old
15%
 15%  [ 18 ]
13 - 15 years old
51%
 51%  [ 62 ]
16 - 19 years old
24%
 24%  [ 29 ]
20 - 22 years old
6%
 6%  [ 8 ]
23 - 25 years old
1%
 1%  [ 2 ]
Older than or equal to 26 years old
0%
 0%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 120

Cat-Whiskers

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 4:45 pm

t0shi0
Cat-Whiskers
wiim
t0shi0: I suspect you are the youngest active user in this guild...At the tender age of twelve...Awww....!! surprised razz

Don't you feel like an old man now Wiim? Don't you don't you? blaugh

Do what Kitty does wiim, keep stuffed animals. That'll make you feel younger.

Mwhaha, that's for calling me a garbage dump!

Someone's making their way up rather quickly on my little to-kill list.... stare
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 5:20 pm

Cat-Whiskers
t0shi0
Cat-Whiskers
wiim
t0shi0: I suspect you are the youngest active user in this guild...At the tender age of twelve...Awww....!! surprised razz

Don't you feel like an old man now Wiim? Don't you don't you? blaugh

Do what Kitty does wiim, keep stuffed animals. That'll make you feel younger.

Mwhaha, that's for calling me a garbage dump!

Someone's making their way up rather quickly on my little to-kill list.... stare

@Cat-Whiskers: No, it doesn't make me feel old. It makes me feel that t0shi0 is so young!! xd
@t0shi0: I don't need stuffed animals, they take up too much precious bed space! heart

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 1:03 pm

0.o;; away for a few days and miss so much..
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 1:48 pm

im 15 about to turn 16 in about 9 months from now

lilazn101

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 3:34 pm

More people who's older than me >.<
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 5:52 pm

I have a stuffed bunny that I carry around whenever I feel paranoid... which is almost all of the time... have to get rid of that habit or I'll have to take her to highschool... SHE'LL BE ALONE IN A LONELY LOCKER gonk scream crying I can't let that happen!!!!!! gonk

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:21 pm

Riyoku Sakimori
I have a stuffed bunny that I carry around whenever I feel paranoid... which is almost all of the time... have to get rid of that habit or I'll have to take her to highschool... SHE'LL BE ALONE IN A LONELY LOCKER gonk scream crying I can't let that happen!!!!!! gonk

Hmm....If that bunny that you carry around is pink, then you're starting to resemble someone I was acquainted with. 3nodding
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 5:06 am

I just have a little grey me-to-you bear which my best friend gave me for my last bday 3nodding

Niphredil Ithilmir

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 7:22 am

wiim
Riyoku Sakimori

Hmm....If that bunny that you carry around is pink, then you're starting to resemble someone I was acquainted with. 3nodding
no, it's purple... I just call her bunny because I didn't want to name something so pretty ^^ It was a toy mum got me after easter. I keep it around with me all the time, including right now. It's on my lap.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:39 am

Riyoku Sakimori
wiim
Riyoku Sakimori

no, it's purple... I just call her bunny because I didn't want to name something so pretty ^^ It was a toy mum got me after easter. I keep it around with me all the time, including right now. It's on my lap.

I have a white stuffed kitty (yes I still ahve it stare ).... had it since I was 2 years old... I think it's older than most of you people here xp

Cat-Whiskers

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 1:17 pm

so off-topic gonk
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:57 pm

i'm 15

and i have a little stuffed labrador which i take EVERYWHERE (even school)

it's sitting on my lap right now

xiiao-ai

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:06 pm

I'm 21, still! xd (for those who never knew or can't calculate that based on my birthday in my profile)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:22 pm

wiim
I'm 21, still! xd (for those who never knew or can't calculate that based on my birthday in my profile)

haha

like me! xd

maths is my worst subject

xiiao-ai

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 2:07 am

wiim

I could swear somebody *cough*kit-kat*cough* said you were 30-something.. stare
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games