Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Ripples in Reality" [1x1 with The Lady Reaper | C/S] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:14 pm

The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen glanced to the side where Chibi-Usa was jerking on Usagi's odango braid hard repeatedly. "Meh, well, it could be a collector's item," he said with a shrug before he blinked, seeing Mairi eating energetically. "We need to remember this little detail, that our 'talents' seem to be enhanced somewhat when we have full stomachs. It's obvious that you have strong empathic abilities," he said quietly.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:23 pm

Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi snorted "Some collectors item." She took another bite of her burger, trying to keep from laughing as Ginhana let out little growls as she ate, like the meal was vexing her in some way.She frowned slightly "Full stomachs?I've got two bites of burger and a couple of fries in me..I'm running on fumes at the moment." She'd just figured that because she was starting to understand some of her gift, it was growing stronger.She kept silent about the empathic part.

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:33 pm

The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen chuckled. "Trust me, that oatmeal I had before leaving Mizuno-san's place lasted about as long as it took to meet that creepy manager; since then... meh, I've been feeling more like a soldier that ran forty miles dragging a fully loaded Jeep behind him," he said, fairly sure she'd grasp what he meant; though the bed had been fairly comfortable, he hadn't gotten much sleep as he'd been trying to figure out just what had happened to land them there. The fact that he'd been hearing whispers from people across the city and dozens of phones and voices speaking and ringing simultaneously hadn't helped at all. As it was, the only reason he wasn't passed out from hunger and exhaustion was the simple fact that he was one of the most stubborn bastards around.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:39 pm

Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi cracked a small smile "Aww, poor babyGgetting sleepy already?" She was mocking him, though she knew exactly what he meant.She'd slept about as well as he had, though her mind was more focused on whispers from the back of her mind rather than from across the city.Feeling something prickle at the back of her mind, she went serious, frowning slightly "I get the feeling someone's watching us...And it isn't the group that just walked in." She didn't want to say the word Senshi aloud in case someone would overhear.

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:54 pm

The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen rolled his eyes at Mairi's teasing yet mocking tone. "No, I'm about as tired as a sledgehammer beating on a train track," he said with a deadpan tone. He glanced around very slightly, seeing only one person watching them, a woman with dark garnet eyes and dark green hair. He didn't say anything, but simply cocked an eyebrow slightly as the woman looked away. He muttered only one word to Mairi. "Hades," well aware that she would realize that he was referring to the Greek god of the underworld... or more precisely his Roman equivalent.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:01 pm

Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi snorted "Smart a**." She held back a groan of annoyance and sighed slightly, expanding her gift a little, frowning slightly when she didn't find any auras that were even remotely dark in any way "One, can't they just leave us alone if it is gods?And two...I don't think whoever it was, or is, watching, is Hades...No one here is dark, other than some mean attitude over in the corner with the girls." She figured the attitude was coming from whichever one was doing the bickering before.

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:15 pm

The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen rolled his eyes. "I think, this time, it isn't a god or goddess... just an overly curious guardian of Time," he muttered just loudly enough for Mairi to hear. He wasn't sure if the gods would leave them alone; he knew Atropos... and whoever the ghostly woman was... was curious about them. He absently shifted, flicking a marble out of his pocket before Chibi-Usa yelped as it bounced off the back of her head as she let go of Usagi's odango ponytail, spinning with a look of annoyance that melted into confusion as she didn't see anyone that was doing anything with marbles, unaware she was looking towards Raen and Mairi since she didn't recognize either of them, the latter because she hadn't seen met at all and the former because when he'd appeared her eyes were closed hence she hadn't gotten a good look at him.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:25 pm

Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi groaned slightly "Why couldn't we be at least a little normal?It would have been so much easier...." She leaned back slightly, having already finished the burger and was working on the fries again with her milkshake.She saw a little projectile shoot across the room with a bit of Raen's aura on it before hearing a yelp.Unable to help herself, she grinned when she realized what he'd done "You're so bad sometimes." Ginhana stole one of Mairi's fries, keeping her opinions to herself.

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:35 pm

The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen snorted. "You know good and damn well that 'normal' would also translate as 'boring', 'dull', and 'lame' among other things," he said with a deadpan tone. He shrugged when she mentioned being 'bad'. "Hey, I was getting annoyed at hearing Meatball Head's yelping from letting her hair impersonate a climbing rope," he said, not noticing Usagi's stiffened shoulders as a few people had gotten their food to go and Usagi was glancing around in confusion when she heard Raen mention the 'taboo' phrase connected with her. Raen shifted his weight as he took a long gulp of sake, his gaze shifting out the window and failing to notice the 'odango girl' stalking towards him with an annoyed-murderous look.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:46 pm

Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi made an 'Ah' face and nodded slightly "Thank you for that reminder.And here I was wanting to join the cheer leading squad when we got home." Everyone knew how much she hated the snobby preps that made up the campus cheer leading team.She grinned slightly when he basically insulted the odango girl.She kept her head lowered slightly, keeping track of the girls progress across the room, waiting until she was close until she spoke again "I'd watch it, kid.He's only stating the obvious." She made no indication that she had actually seen Usagi coming towards them, not that it mattered, and kept eating and drinking her shake.Ginhana took one look and let out a snort before stealing another fry.

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:57 pm

The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen glanced to the side, his indigo-navy eyes meeting Usagi's oceanic blue ones. "The name's Tsukino Usagi... and I hate that nickname," Usagi said, her tone annoyed as she seemed to be restraining herself. "I thought you wanted to join the newspaper club," he said with a deadpan tone, his smirk giving away the teasing joke.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:12 pm

Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi lifted a shoulder slightly in a delicate looking shrug "Not our problem.If you don't like it then change your hairstyle into something that doesn't remind people of food." She kept her head lowered slightly even though she still wore the sunglasses, snorting at Raen's joke "A sit around with leering creepers all day?No thanks." She gave Ginhana the last fry and took another drink of her shake.

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:29 am

The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen heard Usagi snort before she grumbled about her hair looking good as she walked away. "My guess is that every one of those 'leering creepers' would have been singing soprano after they tried something with you... they'd be singing atura soprano if they tried something with Sakura... if not high enough for only dogs to hear 'em," he said lazily, draining the last of the sake though he showed absolutely no sign that the alcohol even affected him. He tilted his head slightly, his countenance thoughtful as he absently shifted in the seat. Moments later his eyes widened fractionally as he recalled where he'd heard, or more precisely... read the name 'Apostolos'. That woman.... claimed that Apostolos was my brother... and Apostolos' mother... he thought before he coughed, not realizing his irises were at the moment a deep swirling sapphire blue color due to his emotions rather than the deep swirling indigo-navy they naturally were.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:37 pm

Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi watched as Usagi's aura rolled, sparks shooting in her anger, as she left before smiling slightly "I think it'd be a bit higher than that." She frowned slightly when he coughed "Are you okay?" When his irises changed color and swirled, his aura did as well, making her worry a little.Ginhana sat quietly, watching and waiting.

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:55 pm

The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen unconsciously shivered slightly as he let his gaze rise to Mairi's. "Let's just say that if what I realized is right, then we're related... though I find it a bit creepy, to be honest," he said with a slight hoarseness to his voice before he inhaled and spat. The toothpick that had been caught just inside his throat shot out like a bullet, whizzing past Usagi's head before hitting the corner of the seat next to Chibi-Usa, who jumped as if startled though she was unhurt. "Apostolos is supposedly my brother, who is the brother of the Moirae sisters, who seem, if I'm right, to be Mairi's mother and aunts," he thought grimly, not realizing the telepathic connection wavered between himself and Mairi.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games