Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Turning Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:52 pm
Kitsune steps out to the new males shadow. Hnnn...kitsune still sounds bored.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:00 pm
Mars narrowed his eyes. A kyuubi. How wounderful. He let out a sigh and turned from the kyuubi, slowly walking away. You seem far to young to be of any help to me. He said, still looking around and walking away.  

Favine The Wolf of fire

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:02 pm
Ura the rainbow King

Mystic Moon Ampris

laura_kit_hatake

Anwyn

User Image
Anwyn reaches the library not even noticing kitsune leave or hear her last words for she was thinking about that book she consumed earlier, she then walks into the library sits and begins to read another book this one was about turned vampires such as her self she began to read the powers they contained elementalist which she was very interested in. She read about those who used wind, fire, ice, water, and earth. There were even a few on light and dark users. She begins to study the uses of these powers.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:03 pm
I am not As young as I seem I am much older. Kitsune replies with a bored tone.  

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

Favine The Wolf of fire

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:09 pm
Mars smiles and lets out a small laugh. That may be so, but I was in my earily years, when your kind first started to show up. Now, if you are just here to follow me me around, then make yourself useful, and show me around. Unless you can not handle that, and if that is the case, then please begone.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:11 pm
Kitsune chuckles. I. Am the kyuubi known as kitsune hatake  

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

Favine The Wolf of fire

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:42 pm
Mars laughed again. And what does your name mean to me? Hmm, answer me that. What does a kyuubi mean to Mars the Primordial? Mars did not even turn to look the girl in her eyes, he just kept looking around.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:52 pm
I am the last of my kind a rare find..  

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

Favine The Wolf of fire

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:05 pm
Mars burst into laughter at these words. Last of your kind you say. This can not be so. I atlease knew two of your kind before I sealed myself away for my reseach. Mars thought for for a few seconds. He had just remembered his kyuubi cloak and hood. An item he made long before he sealed himself off.

If what you say is true, then I feel sorry for you. But you are still far to young to know the pain of being the last of your kind. Mars closed his eyes, and walked off, turning a corner. It seemed he would get no help from her, or at best this is what he thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:07 pm
Ever witness a man murder and dismember your entire family when you where just two days old?  

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

Favine The Wolf of fire

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:15 pm
Mars poked his head around the corner. Ever been a man who has done something like that? He throw the girl a look, knowing that his comment would touch close to home.

Look, I have walked these lands longer then I care to count. and for a majored of that time was spent being the last of my kind. It's the order of the world. He must under stand that. He closed his eyes and then walked back in plan view of the girl.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:03 pm
I work along side a pureblood and a very kind turned ...and I really have an issue against a certain turned vampire named craven...oh and how did you figure out the fact that I am a female?  

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

Favine The Wolf of fire

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:24 pm
Mars's eyes grew wide. A pureblood you say? One still lives? I would have figured them to have all passed on. Mars looked to the girl.Take me to this PureBlood, I wish to speak with them. Mars walked back over to the girl and looked down at her. And how I figured out you were a female. A small smile showed on his face. It's not hard to tell. I can feel it on you. Now come, I wish to speak with this pureblood.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:44 pm
Let me ask her first mars-san..kitsune vanishes in to the shadows and appears near arianna. I have a new friend who is wanting to speak with you..  

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

Favine The Wolf of fire

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:46 pm
I only wish to talk with the pureblood. Your friend will have to wait. Mars looked around. So lead the way.  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff