Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Alternate Universes Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:06 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"My food puts everyone in the mood~" he purred, barely noticing the looks. With a smile, he clasped his hands in front of him, his keys in his hands. "It's near the front," he answered as they walked out the door, adoring gaze glancing up at Fredrich every now and then. "The company just gave me a new car, so I'm still working on learning how to handle it."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:03 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image......................................User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Suddenly, Fredrich realized one vital detail: Lock was driving. Although he looked calm, he was paling at the thought of a car ride with the blonde, and with an entirely new car, too! "Er, maybe you should let me drive?" he suggested and held the door open for the other.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:28 am
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"Why? I'm a great driver!" he insisted, walking out and instantly regretting now wearing a thicker jacket. "I know I kinda sucked before, but now I'm better, I promise!" He walked away from Fredrich, stopping in front of his Porsche and unlocking it. Turning, he smiled brightly at Fredrich. "Come on!"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:52 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich gave an unconvinced frown, but when he saw the sparkles in Lock's eyes he couldn't help but let out a sigh of defeat. "Fine, but you'll owe me more than just food if we crash." he said. He moved his hand away from Lock so he could get into the passenger's seat. Lock, he swears, is turning him into a pushover.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:05 am
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"Ooh, don't tempt me~" Lock settled into his seat, pushing the key into the slot and turning. The engine started with a growl, then lowered to a soft purr. He licked his lips, grinned, and slowly pulled out of the parking space, turning out and driving away from the apartment. Lock was surprisingly better at driving than before, actually stopping to observe stop signs and slowing at yellow lights. Finally, he pulled into his own parking space at his large apartment building and turned to grin at Fredrich. "Anything to say, oh-he-who-doubts?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:43 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

The detective chuckled and nodded in defeat. "Okay, okay, maybe you have improved." he conceded and moved a gloved hand to ruffle Lock's hair. "What made you actually pay attention to the rules?" he asked while undoing his seatbelt.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:53 am
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

He grinned, undoing his own seatbelt and secretly relishing at Fredrich's playful ruffle. "I watched the second Harry Potter movie with Ethan, who broke it to me that my driving was more terrible than that if twelve-year old Ron Weasley." He leaned over, voice quieting. "Between you and me, I think his driving is worse." Sitting back up, he took the keys from the ignition and tugged a grey scarf from the backseat of the car. "Anyway, that made me retake my driving classes and now, I'm a decent driver. Boring story, but it ends well, I think."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:02 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich boomed with laughter at the story. "I would have never taken you for a Harry Potter fan, Lock." he noted while getting out of the car. "I always assumed you to watch E! Entertainment."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:20 am
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"There's a lot you don't know about me," he said getting out of the car. "I don't really like E! or really any pop culture show, I adore Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings, I've seen only half of Titanic (left during the sex scene, was disappointed), and I cry every time I watch Brave Little Toaster." Lock shut the door, stuffing the keys into his pocket and wrapping the scarf loosely around his neck. "What can I say? I'm such a girl."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:42 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"Mmm, more a nerd than a girl. But it's cute." Fredrich said with a thoughtful tilt of his head. He waited for Lock to get close enough before putting a gloved hand on the small of his back. "You know, ABC Family usually has Harry Potter movie marathons on on weekends. Why don't we have a movie night?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:54 am
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"That sounds great!" Lock walked at an easy pace, hands clasped in front of him. "I didn't take you for a Potter fan, Fredrich. I'm warning you, though. I've been in love with the series for some time, so you'll have to behave while we're watching it." The blonde pressed the button to the elevator, sighing contentedly.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:42 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich turned deadly serious and pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose so that the light reflected off the lens and hid his dark blue eyes. "Did Lucius Malfoy try to use a killing curse on Harry when he freed Dobby?" he replied, and all so seriously. He then smirked at Lock and stepped into the elevator with him.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:14 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

Lock gaped up at the detective, eyes wide with admiration and adoration. "Dear God, you're so sexy," he breathed as the doors closed, setting his hands on Fredrich's arms and gazing up at him. "I don't think we can really do anything in this elevator, but when we get into the apartment, let this statement apply- take me!" He reached behind him to press his number, the top floor, and leaned back only a bit. "How did I ignore you this long?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:33 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich smirked down at Lock and pressed one gloved hand to the small of his back. He leaned down, but before their lips could meet his other hand curled into a fist and slammed against one of the buttons on the elevator. There was a beep and a waver, then the elevator became still. "Looks like the elevator's stopped." Fredrich whispered as his other hand went to join the other at Lock's back. "I guess this gives us just enough time." he smirked and pressed his lips against the star's.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:51 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

The blonde sighed dreamily as Fredrich came close, eyelids sinking closed very slowly. Suddenly, his eyes shot open as he heard the smash of the man's fist, jumping and pressing himself tighter against the Austrian and looking up at him. Such power, such strength! Jesus, was Lock going to beg for it tonight. "Holy-!" Lock was cut off by the kiss, one that he eagerly returned with a fervor.

Awesome nerd

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games