Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Alternate Universes: Family Issues Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:21 am
Mayah Playah

Gus
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Whoa, I'm hearing music and chopping, what're we havin' for dinner?" Gus called out as he entered the kitchen, smiling at Darrell when he saw him chopping up veggies. He and Zeke both looked worn out from their intense battle, but by the disgruntled look on the younger brother's face and the proud grin on the redhead, it was obvious who won.
As Gus opened the fridge to get a couple drinks, Zeke looked around and stopped when he caught a disgusting sight. "Well look who's got the balls to come down here." he seethed and clenched a fist.
Gus poked his head up while drinking some of his soda to see what Zeke was so angry about, but he understood instantly when he saw Ben. "You!" he spat and slammed the fridge door shut. "The hell's your problem, dude? We play around with you and you tattle on us?"
"Careful," Zeke warned Gus while keeping his glare on the step-brother. "He might cry and tell on us again, like the pu$$y he is."

User Image
ZekeZeke
Zeke

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:48 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

Ben tensed as he heard his stepbrothers enter the room, but forced himself to continue. Maybe they wouldn't notice him. Maybe they'd forget all about him. Maybe- He winced as he was acknowledged. The small teen turned and swallowed hard, trying to summon a hard expression, but unable to do so. "Pl-playing around d-d-doesn't give such bruises!" he replied, stammering. "A-and I didn't tell! Armageddon f-found the bruises o-on his o-own!"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:06 pm
Mayah Playah

Darrell
User Image

"Bullsh-t!" Zeke snarled. "You're just one of those pansies that bruises over every single thing! I bet if as much as poke you you'll get a bruise!"
"And then you'll cry like a baby and get us in trouble again." Gus seethed. "Who the hell are you to pit our dad against us, huh?"
"Yeah, just because your family doesn't give a sh-t about you doesn't mean you should ruin our family-"
"That's enough!" Darrell stood in front of Ben and glared daggers at his brothers. "Father found out on his own, Ben didn't say anything. You know how fragile he is now, so leave him alone." he growled.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:12 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

Ben shrivelled under their scrutiny, tears coming to his eyes as they yelled. His family cared about him! Mom loved him, and so did Dad! They were just... busy... is all. A-and Arwen loved him too! He knew she did! She was just stuck on with Erik at the moment. They cared about him! He knew they did! Before he could say a word in reply, Darrell stepped in front of him and started to defend him. "D-Darrell," he whispered so only the man could hear, reaching out and gripping his shirt, bowing his head so as to hide the tears.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:33 pm
Mayah Playah

The three had a stare-down for a couple minutes before Gus broke the silence.
"Why are you defending him?" he bellowed. "Ever since he's 'joined' our family he's done nothing but ruin things! Stop being nice for once and be rational!"
"I am being rational!" Darrell yelled back. "We all have our mess-ups! Instead of holding a grudge, why don't you try accepting his apology and moving on?"
The younger brothers both grit their teeth at him, dumbfounded by how easily he went against them. Even when they fought Darrell would at least try to see it through their perspective!
Zeke clenched his fists but hesitated when he noticed his oldest brother look over at Ben, who was clinging to his shirt. "Ohh, it all makes sense now." he sneered with a vicious grin. "You two are f-cking!" When Darrell hesitated - mostly surprised by the wording - Zeke continued his assault. "Ben's just a f-cking girl, so it'd make sense that he takes it from the a$s like the b-tch he is!"
"That's enough, Zeke."
"I didn't think you were on that side of the fence, Darrell, but you always were a Goddamn hopeless romantic!"
"Zeke!"
"How many times did he cry out your name for you to get whipped?!"
"ZEKE!"
The youngest and the oldest brother stared at each other with absolute fury in both their eyes. Gus, meanwhile, was purely shocked by what happened. Darrell gay? No, it didn't fit right. He never pictured the brother he looked up to to... Gus looked over at Ben. "...Is it true?" he mumbled.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:54 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

It took Ben a minute to both recover from the assault and realize he was being addressed. He edged around Darrell enough to look at Gus, eyes fierce and angry, although scared. "We haven't had sex," he said truthfully, choosing not to disclose that he and the eldest brother had kissed and were in a relationship now. If Darrell wanted them to know, he could tell them himself, but Ben was already being targeted. He couldn't be the last nail in the coffin.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:52 pm
Mayah Playah

Gus

"No one's taking your word for it, Princess." Zeke grunted at Ben, his arms crossed. "You pit our dad against us and now you're screwing our brother so that he follows you, too? You're a messed up little sh-t, you know that?" he snarled before feeling a hand on his arm. He glanced down at it then glared at his redhead brother.
"Let's just go." Gus mumbled and nudged his head towards the living room. Zeke stared at him for a moment then nodded and walked off with their drinks. It was best he didn't make the Princess cry, anyway. With him gone, Gus looked over at Darrell and Ben, something shining in his eyes. Disgust? Betrayal? It was hard to tell, but it wasn't good. "...Zeke, Meg, and I are gonna eat out tonight." he said then turned and followed Zeke out.

User Image
ZekeZeke
Zeke

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:07 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

He sighed, leaning on the eldest brother and shaking. "I-I'm so sorry," he whispered, biting his lip. "I didn't want this to happen."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:19 pm
Mayah Playah

Darrell
User Image

Watching his brothers leave, Darrell sighed and turned to face Ben. "There's not helping it. Don't be sorry, those two find ways to get in trouble all the time." he said while holding onto him tightly. Noticing the shaking, he looked down at gave him a concerned look. "Are you okay?"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:30 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

"I'm alright," he said, nodding with his eyes closed. "Just... Just frightened. They're going to hurt me again, I just know it. They scare me, Darrell."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:56 pm
Mayah Playah

Darrell
User Image

"I won't let them touch you." Darrell assured as he rubbed Ben's back. "Let's get our minds off this. Let's work on that stew." he insisted.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:07 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

"Alright," he sniffed, pulling himself from Darrell's arms and starting to work on the meat. "You think we should make enough for your father?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:56 pm
Mayah Playah

Darrell
User Image

"Well whenever Mr. Northwind shows up he either cooks for Father or they eat out, but I think you should make some just in case. I'm sure your mother would like some, too." he advised while setting the plate of diced veggies beside him.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:22 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

"My mother won't be back until Christmas," he replied quietly, pouring the meat into the skillet. "She is with the king, traveling the world in goodwill."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:28 pm
Mayah Playah

Darrell
User Image

"Really?" Darrell furrowed his eyebrows. "She didn't ask you to come with her?"

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games