Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
A Dangerous Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:21 pm
User Image

"Ah!" The designer raised his fist to his mouth and bit down, trying to muffle his moans. "You cad," he murmured, peeking up at the man.

He rolled his eyes, leaning his head down to bit the teen's ear. "Hush, the big fat lady's about to sing~"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:53 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Julian Rieux

"Cad? You were the one who wanted this." the other noted while teasingly squeezing his lover.

Julian continued snickering to himself until Daniel bit his ear. He stopped altogether except for a twitching eye. "H-Hey! Bad dog, stop it!" he hissed and tried pushing Daniel away.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:04 pm
User Image

Whimpering quietly, the man opened his mouth and bit the assassin's neck gently. "I didn't want you to tease me," he murmured against the skin.

"Dog? Don't make me bite you harder," he chuckled, low voice purring into Julian's ear.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:45 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"Sure you didn't." the detective chuckled deeply as his hand pumped up and down.

"Seriously, stop!" Julian seethed while trying to fight off the blush that came from hearing Daniel's purr. "We're not hidden like your parents, people are gonna see!" I really hope my parents haven't gotten here yet, he thought to himself.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:01 pm
User Image

"Oh God," breathed the thin man, arching his back and bucking his hips just a bit. But even Ellery knew this wasn't going tow ork. His body was conditioned a certain way now. "Fredrich, it's... It's not enough." Large green eyes peered up at the handsome Austrian assassin, bottom lip just a little pinker and plumper than the top due to being chewed on by teeth. "I... I-I need you."

He only chuckled, hand slowly rubbing the other's thigh. "Alright, alright, I'll behave. But know that I'll be teasing you the rest of the night~"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:09 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Fredrich furrowed his eyebrows. "No. Doing this here is enough." he said sternly.

"Neh, I haven't even recovered from last night." Julian huffed and sank a little in his seat.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:16 pm
User Image

"Then what am I do, remain like this until we get home?" Ellery's hands gripped the man's shoulders, fingers close to shaking from how close he could feel himself. "That's torture, even from you."

He shook his head and pulled away, crossing his arms loosely and staring forward. "Oh, shut up, I was only teasing. Call it retaliation for being such a jerk about my parents."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:36 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"You'll have to settle with my hand, because I'm not having public sex during a dinner honoring you. You'll have to wait until we get home." Fredrich said.

"Just focus on the opera, that oughta cheer you up." Julian advised before settling back in his seat to enjoy the show.
Three minutes had passed before he groaned. "Okay, you mind telling me what's happening? I can't understand what she's even saying." he griped.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:24 pm
User Image

"Like that stopped you at the Policeman's Ball when we were honoring you," sighed the man, reaching down and pulling his husband's hand from his pants. "But I suppose I can wait until we get home."

He laughed quietly, lifting his finger to point at the woman. "Alright. She's a young gypsy who is very well known as hating love, and what she's saying is that love is untameable, and that she doesn't want to choose a lover." He pointed to the young man that was obviously annoyed. "And he's a soldier who finds her insolence irritating."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:26 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"You locked me in my office and wouldn't give me the key." Fredrich pointed out with his ever-cool expression on his face. He picked his glove off the ground and put it back on, paying attention to the opera. He only glanced away once when he heard his phone vibrate and typed out a quick message before peering back to the stage, and at Daniel for a split second.

"Lemme guess the next part, they fall in love." Julian drawled, a bored look on his face.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:35 pm
User Image

He scoffed, moving a bit so that he was now only draped across his husband's lap, head resting on the detective's chest. "Only because you were so uptight, I couldn't think of any other way to loosen you up." Ellery sighed, closing his eyes as he listened to the woman sing. "How long have we been married, Fredrich?"

"She falls in love with him, but he doesn't love her," he said quietly. "She pines away into death, loving him every second, and begging him to kiss her just once. But he never does."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:56 pm
Mayah Playah
Deja vu, man.

Julian Rieux

"That's always your excuse for sex." Fredrich stifled a chuckle. He wrapped one arm around Ellery's waist and rested his chin atop the designer's head. "Hmm... A little over ten years, if I'm right. Why? Are you testing me or did you forget?"

"What? He doesn't even hug her? That's bull!" Julian spouted, suddenly furious.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:13 pm
User Image

"I just like being reminded that you chose this life first," he smirked, lifting his left hand to set it on Fredrich's chest and gaze at the glittering wedding ring on his finger, his anniversary ring just below it. "Sometimes I still have to look down at my hand to make myself remember that this is real, that we're really married. I know it's ridiculous, but you know me. I spent so long waiting for you to love me back that I'll occasionally fear that I've imagined this all."

He shrugged, starting forward. "I suppose he doesn't want to give her hope."

Awesome nerd
Over what?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:20 pm
Mayah Playah
That opera, man. It's like Nikolai and Grigori.

Julian Rieux

Fredrich smiled softly and put a gloved hand over the hand on his chest. "It's real. If I have to whisper this to you every morning when you wake up beside me, then so be it." he whispered.

"What's the point of this opera then? To see someone be rejected?" the brunette frowned.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:32 pm
User Image

The former songwriter exhaled shakily and lifted his head to gaze into those loving blue eyes that only warmed with such love for him. "Do it until you tire of it," he whispered in return, feeling so small and protected against the tall man's body.

"It's a tragedy," he breathed, holding up his hand to his face to pinch the bridge of his nose between his thumb and forefinger. "It's supposed to end like that."

Awesome nerd
Is it? Wait, Grigori knew that Nikolai loved him?

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games