Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Death is a Doorway... into what?!?!" [1x1 Ryu|Hikari_Mamo] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:33 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas exhaled as he stood, swaying a little as he shook his head to clear the cobwebs of sleep from it. "Come here, sweetheart. From the looks of it, you didn't have much better of a night than I did... nightmares, I assume," he said softly, his tone surprisingly gentle as he opened his arms, uncaring that the now saturated shorts he was wearing revealed what was underneath fairly clearly; he didn't say anything, nor even seem to notice it, however.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:20 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi nodded and snuggled in his arms. "I thought I could shower on my own." She whimpered. "But I kept hearing those girls in my head." She sobbed clinging to him uncaring that she was naked against him, she wasn't shy around him. She felt a strange emotion now. But she had to command it to be silent. They were going slow. Her petty need for closeness would have to wait.  

Hikari_Mamo

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:53 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas sighed softly, his fingers trailing over her slick, soft skin. "The pad is always going to be part of us, but it can't control or manipulate us unless we allow it. You dreamt of the past... well, at least yours made sense... mine made no sense at all," he said softly. He sighed as he reached for the shampoo, thinking about if he should draw her into how strange his life had become recently. "I think something else awakened along with my chakra... remember when we were younger and I'd mention Amyril?" he murmured. He knew she'd remember it, since 'Amyril' had comforted them both in very rough times. At the time, they had thought of her as an imaginary friend of sorts; now, however, he was absolutely certain 'Amyril' was something... or more precisely someone more.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:24 am
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi's eyes widened. "You're dreaming about her?" She asked lifting her arms up and around his neck. She kissed him deeply. "I don't want mine to make sense, I don't want mine to be of life before this. I woke up so scared my dad was in my bed again." She whispered. "I'd give almost anything to dream something different." She clung to him trying to not cry.  

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:07 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas sighed, a bit surprised by Naomi's kiss, though he kissed her back. "Not quite dreaming of her, but when I awoke... I heard her whisper in my mind... 'Seems you have my Dreaming' was what she said, sounding regretful for some reason... only real reason I managed to get back to sleep work because of you " he murmured. He wasn't sure what it meant, but had a strong urge to reveal the other details of his nightmare.

Tsunade grimaced, running her fingers through her hair. She'd gotten a couple of the sensor-nin to look at the odd scythe-like sword and armor. Their reactions, however, had surprised her.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:34 am
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi trembled a little and nodded. She didn't know how to respond. So she just comforted him. Her hands rubbed his back up and down She snuggled against him. "I'm sorry." She whispered to him and nuzzled a little. "I wish there was something I could do to help." Her hands moving still in comfort.  

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:12 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas laughed softly. "You claim that there's 'nothing you can do them to help' yet the truth is, you are the rock I know I can rely on. I love you, Kenjū-himé... because to me... you know my fears, my weaknesses, and my faults yet you don't judge me for them. The fact that you're trying to comfort me in spite of your own pain and sadness says a hell of a lot, " he murmured. He blinked as he felt her tugging at his shorts before they hit the floor of the shower, leaving his body exposed to her gaze. He felt his body reacting and growing aroused as if it knew she was close. He chuckled a bit. "It's funny that my body reacts like this only to your presence rather than someone else's," he murmured with amusement. Hinata smirked a little as she slipped silently into the bathroom, hearing Thomas speaking. She shed her robe and slid into the shower behind Naomi, noticing that Thomas was oblivious to her presence. Her eyebrow rose a little, noticing Thomas' arousal She quietly entwined her fingers with Thomas', letting her fingertips brush over Naomi's skin.

Tsunade sighed. The idea of this strange sword and armor having a chakra sensation that made 'Madara and Orochimaru feel downright kind and generous' was troubling, to say the least.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:19 am
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi felt the fingers, felt the movement in the air and pulled back with a gasp. Her eyes wide like a deer staring at headlights. She trembled eyes locked on Hinata. She couldn't move. Could speak. Fear had struck her dumb. The areas beneath her fingertips started to turn to ice. The Ice spread, merged together then started to move rapidly up, down and out along the wall. Even freezing over the hot steaming water.  

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:50 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas blinked in mild surprise at Hinata's appearance. He admitted that Hinata was quite beautiful, yet he knew his body would respond only to Naomi. Hinata giggled softly before hugging Naomi gently. "From your reaction, am I right in guessing you haven't had very good relationships with other women in this situation? I only want to help, and if there's something you don't feel like talking about with your boyfriend there, I'm willing to listen," she said, giggling at Thomas' blushing reaction. "Why don't we torment him a little? " she murmured as she shifted Naomi gently to face Thomas as she reached for a soft washcloth and the body wash without taking her eyes off of Thomas as she got another soft washcloth as she passed Naomi the body wash and the first washcloth. She had to admit that Thomas was highly attractive with his muscular body that was a little bulkier yet still very lean in appearance and he was quite well endowed physically. She leaned closer to Naomi and giggled. "Let's see how much he blushes if we double team him, " she whispered in Naomi's ear.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:54 am
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi grabbed Hinata's hand freezing where she touched to the bone. Her body trembled again. "No." She said. "No Thomas make her go away." She dropped anything that was handed to her. She couldn't. She couldn't stop trembling. She wasn't aroused by this at all. She wasn't leaving so she fled the bathroom to hide under the bed and didn't come out for any one.  

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:48 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas sighed. "You need to go. I appreciate the thought that you're willing to help Naomi, " he said dryly. He saw Hinata smirk again before hugging him, one hand dropping to his groin before she lightly rubbed it. " All right, though I think Hana might get drawn to you with this, " she remarked, amused as Thomas shifted as she purposely teased him before she stepped back out of the shower. She left the bathroom, glancing toward the bed. " He's all yours, Naomi-chan. I am not joking about being willing to listen to anything you feel awkward talking about Tommy-kun, " she said wryly. She had only been trying to help, though. Thomas sighed, sitting down on the seat in the shower. Damn girl seems to love teasing people, he thought. He hoped Naomi came back quickly.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:14 am
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

But she didn't come back. Hinata had freaked her out too much. She remained, curled, wet and sobbing under the bed trembling with fear. She whimpered and stayed under the bed. Her hands gripped places she wanted to protect. "Thomas." She whimpered over and over trembling a bit.  

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:42 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas sighed as he slid out of the shower, feeling his chakra swirling around just barely over his skin as steam rose from it. He blinked as he noticed Hinata had left her robe behind, most likely for Naomi. "Naomi-hime," he said softly. "Hinata left," he murmured. He heard a very soft footfall before he shifted his weight, instinctively reacting, although he didn't notice until it had left his hands that the water still on his skin had streamed down between his fingertips, glowing with chakra before he'd hurled it at the ANBU who had come in. When it hit Yugao, however, it shoved her against the wall and froze on contact, pinning her there. "What are you doing here?" he said warily. "The Hokage wishes to speak with you and your friend about something," she replied. "How did you do this... freeze me to the wall?" she said, sounding confused and curious at the same time. Thomas cocked an eyebrow. "To be honest, I have no idea. Go to the entrance hall while we get ready," he said dryly as he turned towards the bed and bent down, obviously uncaring of his nudity, though at the moment he was more concerned for Naomi. He heard the ice break before a very slight shift in the air warned him the female ANBU had left the room.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:52 am
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi crawled out from under the bed. She pulled on some clothes and then clung to Thomas for what felt like forever then she pulled back. "Don't let her touch you again. She's with Naruto. And I'm with you." She growled then started to head out to follow the ANBU  

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:04 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas chuckled a bit as Naomi seemed quite possessive of him. "Let 'her' touch me? Don't you mean 'let you touch me'?" he quipped, teasing her. "I'll admit, I do find Hinata attractive... but if what I suspect is true... then I doubt anything would happen between her and I regardless, remember? Her mother is my aunt.... I think," he said wryly, getting dressed as well as he focused a pulse of his chakra into the bathroom and heard the shower cut off. "Besides, you're adorable regardless... Hinata may be pretty, but she ain't got s**t on you, hime," he murmured, flicking an arm over her shoulder and hugging her. "Do you know anything about my family... their skills?" he thought. "No," Lan's reply was flat and dry. 'I do, however. Do not be surprised if you get a flash of memory... because it will reveal something you never should have forgotten... about your father and cousin,' Amyril's soft, compassionate voice whispered.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games