Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[RAID] Final Frontier Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:37 pm
[Faleen]
Lex stared at Faleen wondering if she had anger issues. All those poor tools and looked over the remaining tools, poking about them. "Rather use something of Deimos cause if I break it, I won't feel bad about." He admitted.

Deimos stuff was free game. He paused, finding an ity bity Scyler x-actro knife and pocket it and looked about for a hammer. "Aulus wants to look for secret compartments in Deimos room, and I think he feel better if he gets to destroy stuff."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:37 pm
Room W

After pocketing the lighter, he went on with the duty of taking pictures with his dex. He wasn't sure what to take, so he took anything that he thought looked like anyone else needed to see... especially the words, 'just desserts'.

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:41 pm
[Bedroom >> U]

Finding nothing else of interest Aulus exhaled sharply and turned to head back into the central room. "Nothing else I can see in there," he said into his dex to save shouting. "Anything turned up in the other rooms or can we head back down?" He wanted to get out of this friendly room, it just wasn't right! The thought of Deimos languishing in solitary confinement back at base gave him some comfort but not a great deal in comparison to the rage, frustration and fear that still surged through his body.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:42 pm
Faleen arched her eyebrows "I don't buy cheap tools." She said in defense, but let him pick around the rooms there anyway, leaning over to help him look.
"ah, here." she said, snatching up a Beldum Hammer and giving it to Lex  

Rocket Agent Faleen

caffeinecraving

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:43 pm
[bedroom to lobby]

Kailee smiled softly, encouragingly, hopefully. "Im not saying it wasnt a team effort... but really... we have lots of samples now... What you did was raised our chances of doing anything from 1 in a million... to about... 30 in a million!" It didnt sound like a lot... but ask any scientist and they would take those odds.

When Aulus had gone through everything she tipped her head. "Come on... There isn't anything more in here....We still have other places to look." She turned and headed back to the Lobby, trying very hard not to be a burden to anyone..

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:46 pm
U to Dex

"As I said before, nothing in the bathroom of any interest... except that bath... Unless you want some bath toys or towels..."  

Rocket Agent Tambrey

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:47 pm
[Work room to U]
"That would work." Lex grinned and took it. A Beldum hammer hum? Deimos always had questionable taste. He started to walk back to the bedroom and paused before waving at Aulus. "I got you a present." He held out the hammer and then offered it to the higher rank Rocket.

"So you can go about knocking in Deimos bedroom walls. Destroy his dresser, and ehh, what ever else you wish to."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:48 pm
[W back to U: responding to dex]

Nothing in the work shop besides a few small tools that Faleen tossed out the window. He responded after finishing taking pictures and heading back out to the main room.

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:53 pm

"Right," Aulus replied shortly to Kailee, "let's not get too effusive with the praise though, it might go to my head."

When Lex proffered it, Aulus took the hammer.

A muscle in his cheek twitched.

"I don't have time for games," he said mechanically, though his fist tightened around the tool firmly. "If there's nothing else of use up here let's get moving, the sooner we do the sooner we'll be done."

With this said he stalked over to the lift, hammer in one hand and staff in the other, and proceeded to Wait for the others with a dark expression etched into his scarred features.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:57 pm
[Aulus]

That might have been the start of a smile, or it could be a twitch of are you effing serious. Either way, Lex was counting that as a win. He followed him to the lift, ready to get out of place. Even if it met having to go through the training rooms.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Rocket Agent Faleen

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:57 pm
(Room W to L)

Once she was done, Faleen joined the rest of the team, they seemed to have gotten everything they could here, so it was time to start looking around at another place.

It was here that she stood and sighed, staring at the training room that she still, didn't want to go into just yet.
"Training room, or basement." Faleen offed. "The guy must be in the training room," she offered. "So its probably set with traps."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:02 pm
[Room L]

"Training room," Aulus replied firmly, finally stowing the weird hammer in a pocket and retracting one end of his staff in the more confined space. "We can't just skip past it and the guy might know something useful about what's down below."  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:04 pm
[Room L]

Lex stepped out, checking on his pair of pokemon left in the hallway. "Be best to finish here before we start exploring the basement." And if that guy knew something, he wanted to know before they stepped into it.  
Room L

Back down here, and Tambrey was reunited with Treestar, who waggled his leaf happily at her and Gauntlet... The ghost crackled in return.

"I vote training room then..." Tambrey offered. "If he's setting traps, then I want a word with him about his nets... And I want to know /why/ he's setting traps..."  

Rocket Agent Tambrey

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

[Room W > L]

Back with the team, he followed them back to the first floor where the training room the others were avoiding was. Once again, he checked on Spiritomb, patting the keystone, looking down the stairwell to see if there could have been any sign of someone going through it.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games