Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]
Hokage's Office ( In ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:11 am
User ImageUser Image

She shook her head, her eyes still bleeding profusely. "I can't leave this place," She revealed, casting her arm as a gesture of the office. "My mother, Kirumi wanted to be Hokage one day. She wrote it in her journals, then she fell in love and got pregnant. The love of her life was killed by our current shogun, my father was killed by our shogun. I don't hold grudges anymore, I've seen the worse that could happen to someone who does. My point of all this is that I must become the Hokage, and so I will wait here. I'll wait until Yumi shows his face and I'll kill him." She decided, almost viciously. As if it summoned the other man, she stood and glared at him through her eyes, which were activating slowly. "I was kidnapped by my brother on the way to my mission, I wasn't able to complete it I'm afraid. I hear things will get better, however... Yumi Uchiha, I'm here for the kage seat." She said determined.

Jutsu:

Stats: ➜

Summons: ➢ None

Sharingan: ➭ Inactive

Passives: ➡
                                          Chaos_wolf12
                                          Panthers7

#FF9999
                                          User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:13 am
((Ignore that last post, I ment to quote my post but edited it on accident.))
Panthers7

Jai Bait

User Image

"Artemis....I-" He was cut off by the voice of the hokage. He turned to face him. He...has been here this whole time. "Y-Yumi" He said, he then turned towards Artemis and back to yumi. He turned to Artemis, he didn't want her to go through with this. He shook his head, signaling a plead not to go through with this to artemis.

Chakra: 160 | 160
                                                                  Stats: 9 | 9

Tailed Beast Form Inactive

Mist blade Kirikubibocho

Theme Not tomorrow

Bloodline
                                                                  Black widow

Technique(s) Used

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:21 am
Panthers7
[]

A paper butterfly would wonder by Yumi's office and into the window. It would begin fluttering about his head once more and flying in a pattern before him that signal out S.O.S. and then would begin to fly into the desk tapping out a Morse Code with information from Magnus that just said ramen bar repeatedly on the desk.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:02 pm
      User ImageUser Image

xxxxx"Is that all you have to say? Where is the conviction in your words? I have seen small children talk more than you. You are not picking something simple, you are signing your life over to my care." As she finished speaking, Magnus' butterfly would drift through the window, alerting them to something happening at the Ramen shop. "And for your first test, head to the ramen shop and find out what is going on there."

xxxxx

Konohagakure - Jounin - Weapon Master
                                                                        CP: 210
                                                                        SPD/STR: 10/8

derp, demon

Precise Striking Passive (+2 Speed)

Lava Manipulation
                                                                        No Cost
                                                                        The host of the Yonbi is capable of freely manipulating lava, and is the best when it comes to lava manipulation. Depending on the user's stage, they can manipulate the lava in vast areas. But while in human form, the host is limited to 1/4 of the total distance they can manipulate lava while in demon form. As far as the manipulation goes, the user can freely create geysers that periodically shoot out lava (every other post), can shoot out stored lava from their stomachs, and even superheat the ground beneath them and manipulate it to protect them from incoming attacks and can shoot slow hardening chucks of lava at the user (no matter the distance, the lava chunk will not solidify).

User Image  

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:58 pm
█ █ Michael Draconiquis █ █

User Image

╔════════════════════════════╗

[Uzumaki] | [Konohagakure] | [Jounin] | [Sharingan] | [Info -- Clicky]

Michael stood there for a while just watching the events and was going to speak up when Yumi was challenged, but then the memories of his shadow clone at Ichirakus hit him. Panting for breath as he watched his friends and fellow squadmates fight for his behalf. A look of anger came across his face as he knew what he must do. "Lord Hokage I must go. our villagers are under attack, and it is my duty to get there." With that he was gone in a miniature black hole as he teleported to the Ramen Shop. 』™

[Seven Tail Host] | [200/200] | [Doton -- Katon -- Fuuton]
╚════════════════════════════╝

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - ♒ - [ OOC ] - ♒ - ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ Techniques learned
Panthers7

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:44 pm
G i n xxxxxxxxxxx A m a y a

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxx▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

User Image

Gin was teleported back to her spot on the right side of Yumi. Gin was hungry. After a battle of... Whatever that was it al so made her a bit tired. "I'll be eating..." Gin said walking out the door to go to the ramen shop. If Yumi wanted her he will call.

Chakra: 290
Speed/Strength: 5/6
Oinin Chuunin~Raiton&Donton
Jiongu Clan
Red Eyes
Jiton Bloodline
Technique:

Rockgirl809

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:54 pm
Rockgirl8
G i n xxxxxxxxxxx A m a y a

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxx▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

User Image

Gin was teleported back to her spot on the right side of Yumi. Gin was hungry. After a battle of... Whatever that was it al so made her a bit tired. "I'll be eating..." Gin said walking out the door to go to the ramen shop. If Yumi wanted her he will call.

Chakra: 290
Speed/Strength: 5/6
Oinin Chuunin~Raiton&Donton
Jiongu Clan
Red Eyes
Jiton Bloodline
Technique:

#WaysToGetOutOfMetagamingButNotThatSubtleThough  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:58 pm
The Ladies Hollar Gavin

Hey sweetie. Before you quote me and say something NOT true, get your facts straight. Kay ? Kay. Bye.  

Rockgirl809

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:03 pm
Rockgirl809
The Ladies Hollar Gavin

Hey sweetie. Before you quote me and say something NOT true, get your facts straight. Kay ? Kay. Bye.

Alright then, lol! Btw you're post is really good, had me in stitches. http://imgur.com/W1ednWt How do you put yourself some food? I just wanna know, you know? For when I have to post in response. Don't want any misunderstandings.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:10 pm
The Ladies Hollar Gavin
Rockgirl809
The Ladies Hollar Gavin

Alright then, lol! Btw you're post is really good, had me in stitches. http://imgur.com/W1ednWt How do you put yourself some food? I just wanna know, you know? For when I have to post in response. Don't want any misunderstandings.

Like the saying goes. If you want it. Go get it. Or when your at home you put yourself food. How is it meta gaming when 1. When you get ramen you control what the waiters do to begin with ?
Go away..

Rockgirl809

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:12 pm
dramallama  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:12 pm
Rockgirl809
The Ladies Hollar Gavin
Rockgirl809
The Ladies Hollar Gavin

Like the saying goes. If you want it. Go get it. Or when your at home you put yourself food. How is it meta gaming when 1. When you get ramen you control what the waiters do to begin with ?
Go away..

Wow, that makes sense, you got me, I concede.  

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:13 pm
Me tastes meta-game in the air. The scent is rather pungent. Mayhaps I shall meta-game as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:15 pm
Kashensu
Me tastes meta-game in the air. The scent is rather pungent. Mayhaps I shall meta-game as well.

Let me know how it is  

Rockgirl809

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kasumi
                                                                                xxxxxx.

Konohagakure

Kasumi only shook her head and then spoke."I have long ago already decided this, there is nothing to talk about. I am committed to doing this and there is no reason for me to back out now. As for the ramen shop let me take a look from here." She would step to the window and look out towards the shop, then she would quickly turn around."Ma'am we have problem, there is a massive fight going on down at the shop. With my eyes I cant see all the way, but I can get somewhat close. Mostly what I can see is battle, I can go check myself but I think it's safe to assume a fight is going down there. You want me to get closer to tell for sure?"

Stats:
                                                                                Speed: 4 / Strength: 3

Chakra: 190/190

Passives:
                                                                                • Sakidasu (To Begin Blooming)
                                                                                Allows the user to transform their body or parts of their body, and anything else on their body (Except for other people), into flower petals for short spans of time. The petals however are covered with razor chakra edges. At Chuunin, Sakidasu users may transform with the use of one hand, this includes all Chiru clan techniques as well. At Jounin, Sakidasu users may transform without the need of handseals, this includes all Chiru clan techniques as well.
                                                                                Post/Time Limits:
                                                                                Genin can hold the form for 4 posts
                                                                                Chuunin can hold the form for 5 posts
                                                                                Jounin can hold the form for 6 posts
                                                                                Densetsu can hold the form for 7 posts
                                                                                Kage can hold the form for 8 posts.

• Flower Manipulation
                                                                                The flower petals from the user can be manipulated but only to the extent of the user's rank, meaning, some shinobi can form tornadoes using the petals if they're of kage rank, genin rank shinobi can move them around the battle field and attack with them at the least.

• Genjutsu Resistance (genjutsu used on you are -1 rank)

Jutsu:

Panthers7

Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff