Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]
Forest of Endless Strength [Training Grounds-LV.3] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bentleyc

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:27 pm
Black Fire Lord
((my bad, i didnt know. i assumed when something unrealistic or abnormal happens while you already know youre under a genjutsu from before, you could rationally assume that it is due to the same or a different genjutsu. thats kind of confusing, im assuming ninjutsu will just go through any genjutsu that appears right? ill edit.))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:34 pm
User Image

Remi and Dani Tsuizu

So you think you have what it takes...

Remi and Dani Tsuinzu decided to follow Michael's advice and leave the gates. Traveling to the forest to train they noticed a spar going on. Watching the fight Remi decided to activate his sharingan and take notes about the potential ally.
...Then think again.

Black Fire Lord

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:36 pm
bentleyc

(No problem i understand i didn't get genjutsu either for a while. And while in genjutsu you use ninjutsu and it actually would be like regular ninjutsu in the genjutsu world but in the real world you would be attacking nothing. Of course using ninjutsu wouldn't make the image go away either and you wouldn't even notice causes that's how much its messes with your mind.)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

IrIshInjun95

Sayuri Uchiha

Konohagakure

Genin

Clan: Uchiha

Bloodline: Kurama

Sharingan: Dormant

Clan and Bloodline ability: Genjutsu used is one rank stronger. Genjutsu used against this bloodline are 1 rank weaker.

Chakra:100/100

Speed:2 / Strength:2

Technique Used:

Passive:
• Sharingan Perception
While the Sharingan is active, the wielder is able to see even the slightest movements made by their targets, making them near impossible to trick with a sleight of hands move; this includes being able to see chakra, even underground.

• Jutsu Mimicry
While in battle, the Sharingan can let the wielder mimic a jutsu that was used in the previous post as long as the wielder may use that jutsu for an additional 50% chakra. The user may mimic a jutsu that is not of an element they possess, as long as it is below their rank, for double the chakra cost. Any jutsu mimiced lose 1 rank in power

• Jutsu Copying
While observing a jutsu be performed, the Sharingan may copy the chakra patterns used to perform the jutsu, allowing the wielder to gain instant knowledge of how to perform the jutsu. In order to learn the jutsu, it must be a jutsu the user is normally able to perform, meaning only jutsu of their element, clan, or bloodline.

• Genjutsu Identification
Due to the ability to see one's chakra flow, the wielder of the sharingan may see when one's flow is being disrupted by a genjutsu or tell when they themselves are under one, allowing them to break out of them easier.

• Genjutsu cast by this clan cannot be escaped using kai on ones self and bloodlines that can normally see through genjutsu require one post longer for their eyes to see through the genjutsu users of this bloodline.

• The World is my Canvas, My Mind, The Paint
The people of this bloodline find using real forms of Ninjutsu Pointless, as they can achieve the same effect with their genjutsu alone. As such, Kurama clansmen can perform a Genjutsu variant of any Ninjutsu their rank or lower they know for 75% of the ninjutsu's original Chakra cost. The hand seals for these Genjutsu variants of the ninjutsu are almost the same, with the addition of 2 extra seals.

• Don't Look into my eyes, Look into my Soul
The People of the Kurama bloodline have their own version of the Basic Clone jutsu. This clone, while still genjutsu, can be used as a medium for other genjutsu, trapping the target in the genjutsu when 'destroyed' in Sight/contact. The Genjutsu Clone has a Base cost of 5cp, but will cost further chakra based on the other genjutsu layered into it. Each rank up increases the number of genjutsu you can infuse into a clone by 1, up to a maximum of 4.

Sayuri saw the Kunai hit and him wake up from his genjutsu injured to the point of no fighting. She jumped from the top of a tree down to the ground. She also noticed the two visitors, one of which had a sharingan active. Two tomes was more then enough to help her and it wouldent see right through her attacks. She walked over to Arashi and pulled out the Kunai. "You'll be fine, no serious injury's except some mental stress. You should head over to the hospital to make sure you will be fine." She then went over to the two others. She of course had her Anbu mask on to hide her face. No one ever saw it except for her family.  

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:16 pm
User Image

Remi and Dani Tsuizu

Remi and Dani were suprised by the ending of the fight and Dani immediately realized from what she said that she was a genjutsu user. Her anger was very clear at the female and Remi decided to step in between. "I apologize for my sisters glare. I am Remi and this is my sister Dani Tsuinzu, and you would be?" Dani on the other hand was ready to start yelling and cracked her knuckles before giving another glare with her pure white eyes.
...Then think again.

Black Fire Lord

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:22 pm
IrIshInjun95

Sayuri Uchiha

Konohagakure

Genin

Clan and Bloodline ability: Genjutsu used is one rank stronger. Genjutsu used against this bloodline are 1 rank weaker.

Technique Used:

Passive:
• Sharingan Perception
While the Sharingan is active, the wielder is able to see even the slightest movements made by their targets, making them near impossible to trick with a sleight of hands move; this includes being able to see chakra, even underground.

• Jutsu Mimicry
While in battle, the Sharingan can let the wielder mimic a jutsu that was used in the previous post as long as the wielder may use that jutsu for an additional 50% chakra. The user may mimic a jutsu that is not of an element they possess, as long as it is below their rank, for double the chakra cost. Any jutsu mimiced lose 1 rank in power

• Jutsu Copying
While observing a jutsu be performed, the Sharingan may copy the chakra patterns used to perform the jutsu, allowing the wielder to gain instant knowledge of how to perform the jutsu. In order to learn the jutsu, it must be a jutsu the user is normally able to perform, meaning only jutsu of their element, clan, or bloodline.

Due to the ability to see one's chakra flow, the wielder of the sharingan may see when one's flow is being disrupted by a genjutsu or tell when they themselves are under one, allowing them to break out of them easier.

• Genjutsu cast by this clan cannot be escaped using kai on ones self and bloodlines that can normally see through genjutsu require one post longer for their eyes to see through the genjutsu users of this bloodline.

The people of this bloodline find using real forms of Ninjutsu Pointless, as they can achieve the same effect with their genjutsu alone. As such, Kurama clansmen can perform a Genjutsu variant of any Ninjutsu their rank or lower they know for 75% of the ninjutsu's original Chakra cost. The hand seals for these Genjutsu variants of the ninjutsu are almost the same, with the addition of 2 extra seals.

The People of the Kurama bloodline have their own version of the Basic Clone jutsu. This clone, while still genjutsu, can be used as a medium for other genjutsu, trapping the target in the genjutsu when 'destroyed' in Sight/contact. The Genjutsu Clone has a Base cost of 5cp, but will cost further chakra based on the other genjutsu layered into it. Each rank up increases the number of genjutsu you can infuse into a clone by 1, up to a maximum of 4.

"Sayuri Uchiha. I see that you use the sharingan, how did you unlock yours?" She cared less for the girl giving her the glare. The girl was named Dani but that didn't particular matter. She didn't let anyone but her family close and it always seemed to work. She wandered if the people would think she was in the Anbu because of the mask.  

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:32 pm
User Image

Remi and Dani Tsuizu

Remi just sighed as he put his hand on his sister's shoulder, before answering. "We got our Dojutsus a couple of years ago back in our home village of Kumohagakure when our parents were killed by ninjas of Kusagakure, and how they got this far with me is a strict training regiment.

...Then think again.

Black Fire Lord

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:40 pm
IrIshInjun95

Sayuri Uchiha

Konohagakure

Genin

Technique Used:

Passive:
• Sharingan Perception

• Jutsu Mimicry

• Jutsu Copying

"Let me fight your sister, while you coach. I need to unlock mine and I have yet to do it." She offered hoping he would say yes. Unlocking the Sharingan was important to her, its been the thing on her mind for years now.  

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:47 pm
User Image

Remi and Dani Tsuizu

Remi was about to answer when Dani stepped in front of Remi and replied. "I don't need his coaching to beat you. I can kick any genjutsu user's a** any time and place. Remi just sighed and decided to find a pkace to watch without getting in the way, but he kept his sharingan active to watch the whole battle with no problems.

...Then think again.

Black Fire Lord

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:50 pm
The pain of the kunai was almost nonexistent after the genjutsu he was under and he was just glad that it was over even if that's what it took to end it. when she went to pull it out he pulled it out himself and handed it to her. he looked up at her and smirked.
"Yea I'll be fine, no need for all that."
he stood up with a limp at first wincing a little at the pain in his leg, but then wrapped his headband around the worst wound and pushed through the pain and walked away.

bentleyc

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:09 pm
IrIshInjun95

Sayuri Uchiha

Konohagakure

Genin

Chakra:90/100

Technique Used: Ikamono Chishio (Fake blood) C to B
Description: This genjutsu can create fake blood and wounds on the user’s body to fool the enemy that he/she is wounded. The illusion is only visual; it cannot trick the sense of smell.
Name of Jutsu: The Burning Plains C to B
Description: The shinobi will gather chakra around their lips and begin to whistle a tune using the chakra to alter the pitch. Anyone who hears this high pitched whistling will see the user start to smoke and spark drawing them deeper into the genjutsu. When they have seen and heard the jutsu the opponent will see the user burst into a image of flame and the fire will quickly spread around them making everything around look as if it is on fire. All the opponent will be able to hear is the roar of flames and it would be difficult to see the user do to the fact hat they are shrouded in fire. The opponent will feel excruciating pain if they come into contact with the fire.

Passive:
• Sharingan Perception

• Jutsu Mimicry

• Jutsu Copying

"I meant me not you. I need coaching to unlock my eyes." That however did not stop her from throwing down a smoke bomb and activating a genjutsu. She then activated one more genjutsu by time the smoke cleared aiming not at herself but at her opponent . She would whistle a tune and used her chakra to alter the pitch, then she would start to smoke and spark. Of course in a few second the other genjutsu would take place but not before her opponent would see her smoking and sparking. After that when it took place her opponent would start to see herself bleeding and have wounds. The thing about it was that the blood and wounds were real, she was going to hate this.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:55 pm
User Image

Remi and Dani Tsuizu

Remi just nodded from his treetop position and then thought about something soon he would have to copy two more jutsu and genjutsu would probably take care of any foes he would need to stab at. He then decided to speak up here. "The only problem with this idea is you have to be in actual danger or at least your mind thinks you are. I have heard of some masters who attempted rape or just plain murder to help activate the Dojutsu. And Dani don't count your chickens till they hatch for one in the hand is worth two in the bush.

Dani saw her body as it broke out in wounds and thought she had been hit. But if she was foing to die here she would take her opponent with her. Taking a running start at her now burning opponent and stop about five feet away before she launched a near invisble wave of chakra at the female. The wave would knock her opponent back a couple of feet.

Jutsu used: Hakke Kuushou - Eight Divination Signs Air Palm Genin-Rank

...Then think again.

Black Fire Lord

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:14 am
IrIshInjun95

Sayuri Uchiha

Konohagakure

Genin

Chakra:85/100

Technique Used: Magen: Narakumi no Jutsu (Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing Technique)
Description: Narakumi no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique that causes its target to see a horrifying vision of their greatest fears. The ninja will use the serpent hand seal to cause a circle of leaves to spin and envelop the target and then fall away. Once cast the world will appear normal to the target until they see the illusion.

Passive:
• Sharingan Perception

• Jutsu Mimicry

• Jutsu Copying

Sayuri got hit back a few feet still on her feet. The fire would move with her like a protective shield. She would then cast another genjutsu on her opponent. Dani would have no chance of realizing what happened once she was in the illusion. This of course would be the perfect time to throw kunai to disable the girl and not kill her. It was all over now, even if she had the sharingan it would take her a minute to break out. However this girl didn't and was under this illusion till the Kunai struck. There was no Kai'ing out either.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:29 am
User Image

Remi and Dani Tsuizu

Dani looked around for some new thing but saw nothing not even the enemy. Then a bunch of kunai hit her and she was down. Remi jumped down and checked on her before mobing her and propping her against a nearby tree. "Yeah she can be brash sometimes. I apologize for her rudeness. He said with a bow.

Jutsu used:

...Then think again.

Black Fire Lord

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:41 am
IrIshInjun95

Sayuri Uchiha

Konohagakure

Genin

Chakra:85/100

Technique Used:

Passive:
• Sharingan Perception

• Jutsu Mimicry

• Jutsu Copying

"I hit her with the Kunai before the genjutsu really went into full effect. So her mental heath should be sound. As for her rudeness, i don't really care." Sayuri shrugged then watched Remi for a while. "We should all go on a mission. Earn some Ryo, maybe get our way into Chuunin. Then we can do some more dangerous mission, maybe unlock my sharingan. What do you say?" She would still beat this guy, he didn't have three tomoes which meant he couldn't break out of genjutsu. Which meant she wasn't going to be pushed enough.  
Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff